- Similar itemCropped, straight leg trouser with a creased leg in a stretch wool gabardine. Sits at hips. 1.5” waistband with belt loops. Zip fly with hook & eye fastenings. Slant pockets at hips. Welt pockets at back. Shaping darts at waist. Straight, slim fit. Color: Black. 100% wool.
- Similar itemClassic and sky high. Those are the two words that best describe our Nixit platform heels. Foot-flattering almond toe design. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Leather or synthetic upper; simply mouse over your color choice for upper information. Man-made lining and sole. Imported. 1/2" hidden platform. 4 1/2" stiletto heels.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: crêpe, logo detail, solid color, v-neckline, short sleeves, side closure, zip closure, no pockets.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: satin, no appliqués, solid color, round collar, short sleeves, no pockets.
- Similar itemAlmond toe. Suede construction. Slip-on. Lace-up back detail with cutout bow. Hidden platform. Stiletto heel. Approx. 4.5" heel, 0.5" platform. Imported. Materials: Leather upper, manmade.
- Similar itemSelf: 94% modal 6% spandex. Contrast: 100% silk. Dry clean only. Banded waist and leg opening. Silk panel detail.
- Slim, ankle length 3.1 Phillip Lim trousers are crafted in cool twill suiting and finished with a marbled pattern. Slant hip pockets and welt back pockets. Hook and eye closure and zip fly. Fabric: Twill suiting. 72% cotton/28% silk. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 10in / 25.5cm Inseam: 27in / 68.5cm Leg opening: 14in / 35.5cm. Available sizes: 2,4
- Similar itemAlmond toe. Patent construction. Slip-on. Lace-up back detail with cutout and bow. Hidden platform. Stiletto heel. Approx. 4.5" heel, 0.5" platform. Imported. Materials: Manmade upper and sole.
- J. MendelPrinted Pleated Chiffon BlouseDetailsPrinted printed chiffon blouse by J. Mendel. Spread collar; placket front. Long sleeves with barrel cuffs. Pleated front and back. Relaxed fit. Silk. Made in USA. Designer About J. Mendel:For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.