- Similar itemZuo Modern Discovery Coffee Table. This is quirky cool at its best! Crafted from a single piece of bent glass, Zuo Modern's Discovery Coffee Table is a truly unique piece for your living room. Its slim silhouette features frosted bands that accentuate its flowing lines. The flat surface works like a regular table, while the graceful dip on one end is perfect as an impromptu magazine rack. Use it in an open, airy loft for a minimally modern look, or let it make a stunning style statement in an eclectic home. Made in China.
- Similar itemwith its fuss-free design and country-inspired pattern,one of these quilted bedspread sets is perfect for any guest bedroom or cottage. Done in a sophisticated patchwork design,this bedding ensemble features rich colors and a delicate floral pattern.
- Similar itemStand out from the crowd with the Nerd Chair from Muuto. The chair is made from natural oak wood and offers timeless style. With a rounded back, curved seating surface and four cylinder chair legs, the material used, craftsmanship and finished look of the furniture piece all exude hints of timeless Scandinavian design principals. The piece offers a strong character in the room, something derived from the original combination of seat and seat back that houses exact detail and structure. The Muuto Nerd Chair comes in three colour finishes. Group one together for a consistent look to the seating arrangement in your home interior or mix and match the colours for a unique take on designer style.
- Inspired by a love of travel and global patterns, the Jamie Young Company creates intricate home décor using high quality materials, unique patterns and eclectic designs. The Rose Glass Champagne Table Lamp boasts an elegant, shapely silhouette set on a silver-finished Lucite disc. A white linen shade provides organic contrast to the base’s ribbed texture. This dazzling, mod-inspired piece is the perfect accent piece to brighten any contemporary space. Glass material. White linen shade included. The Rose Glass Champagne Table Lamp by Jamie Young is crafted using artisanal techniques.
- Take your lacquer to the next level with our lacquer brass inset tables. The glam brass details mix with the shiny lacquer for a tough sparkle. The minimalist form gives each table an on trend look, but keeps it timeless enough to go with any style of dÃ©cor. Every table in our lacquer furniture collection is built up from 12 individual layers of lacquer to give it its high quality lustrous finish.
- Similar itemDesign Jens Risom, 1941. Maple or walnut, cotton or nylon webbing. Made in USA by Knoll. Jens Risom's original 1941 collection for Knoll incorporates a natural aesthetic, characteristic of understated Scandinavian design. The side and lounge chairs are made of woven cotton webbing and wood, materials not subject to wartime restrictions, and have now been updated with new fabric options and a variety of colors. Danish-born Jens Risom received his education in Denmark. He later worked as a designer of furniture and interiors in the Copenhagen office of architect Ernst Kuhn. After immigrating to the United States in 1939, he designed Knoll's first commissioned collection, including a range of simple birchwood chairs in 1941. After World War II, he founded his own company and was among the first to manufacture furniture consisting of interchangeable standard components. Responsible for designs dating to the mid-20th century, Risom is a trustee of the Rhode Island School of Design and was knighted by Queen Margrethe of Denmark in 1996. The Risom lounge chair frame is offered in your choice of either walnut or select, clear maple hardwood in clear or ebonized finish. Mortise and tenon construction. Seat basket attaches to arm frame with invisible screws. Upholstery; 100 percent natural cotton webbing available in ten colors. Nylon webbing (60 percent nylon, 40 percent cotton, with a stain-protective finish) is available in six colors. Lounge: 20" w | 28" d | 29.75" h | seat: 16.25" h. Lounge w/arms: 23.5" w | 25" d | 29" h | seat: 15.5" h | arm: 20" h.
- Freshen up your bedroom this season with the Chenevard Bedspread. Available in a wide range of colours, the quilted effect emphasises the softness of the product. Quaint bows and two-toned colourways will brighten up your bedroom.
- Our Scandinavian-style metal Windsor chair feels vintage and modern all at once. Available with seat and back cushions in fabric, leather, or--as seen here, in a nod to "70s fashions like wool vests and jackets--in soft Tibetan lambs wool. Available in a choice of two metal finishes. The seat cushion is attached; the back is a loose cushion.
- Similar itemStacked spheres of pale blue glass form the curvaceous, feminine silhouette of the Asturias table lamp by Currey and Company. A neutral drum shade and complementary glass finial emphasize its romantic appeal. Blown glass. Clear acrylic pedestal. Cream silk shade. 1-way switch. Accepts 150W bulb (not included) Engineered to meet rigid UL safety specifications. Hand finished. 30"H. Shade: 14" x 16" x 9.5"