- Black mesh and suede pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered stiletto heel. Cushioned leather insole. Gianvito Rossi principle heel height 10.
- Similar itemEasy Coat by Isabel Marant. Long, collarless coat with pony lapel & welt pockets. Collarless. Foldover pony lapel. Long sleeves. Flap pockets at hips. Single welt pocket at chest. Center back seam with vent at hem. Fully lined. Relaxed fit. Color: Black. 55% Wool, 45% Polyamide. Combo: 100% Baby Calf.
- Similar itemGold brocade trousers from Galitzine featuring a mid rise, a waistband with belt loops, a hook and zip fly and side pockets.
- Similar itemThis season's version of the designer's signature button down. Slim fit blouse, in a silky rayon gauze. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs. Raised seam detailing at placket. Curved hem. Color: Blue Cloud. 97% rayon, 3% spandex. Handmade in the USA.
- Michael KorsSamantha Pebble Brocade Skinny PantsDetailsPebble brocade.Banded waist. Slash pockets at hip; button welt back pockets.Slim, cropped legs.Button/zip front; belt loops.Wool/acetate/polyester.Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSimple and sophisticated, this blouse from DKNYC is the perfect addition to your professional staples. Crafted with cap sleeves, a back zipper placket and draped detailing, pair this piece with a pencil skirt and heels for the perfect, office look. Scoop neckline. Cap sleeves. Draped detailing. Back zipper placket. 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSuede Pointed-Toe Thick-Heel Pump, BlueDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti gives the classic pump an update by replacing the stiletto with an architectural, of-the-moment block heel. Suede upper.Pointed toe; single sole.Low-cut vamp visually lengthens legs.Leather lining and padded insole.Leather outsole.4 1/4" covered heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemOversized, wool coat with dropped shoulders, dolman sleeves & a slightly rounded silhouette. Notched lapel. Hidden placket. Button fastening front. Slit pocket at chest. Slant pockets at waist. Vented back hem. Fully lined. Color: Light Grey. 60% wool, 25% polyester, 10% polyamide, 5% other; Body lining: 100% cotton; Sleeve lining; 100% viscose. Made in Italy. Also available in Dark Grey.
- Similar itemGold brocade flared trousers with woven grey, white and pink pattern from Tzipporah. Concealed zip fly with a single button fastening. Two hip pockets. Two rear welt pockets. Central leg pleats. Dry clean only.