- Lily Aldridge for VelvetOpen-Front Crochet Knit Cardigan, WhiteDetailsVelvet by Graham Spencer crochet knit cardigan.Approx. 29 1/4"L in front and 24"L in back from shoulder to hem.Shawl collar; open front.Approx. 16"L sleeves with banded cuffs.Center seam down back.Relaxed fit.Straight hem extends in front.Cotton/viscose/spandex.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Velvet:Created in 1997 as a contemporary t-shirt line, the aim of designers Jenny Graham and Toni Spencer was to design high-quality, high-fashion tees, tanks, and tops that embody the laid-back West Coast lifestyle. The concept was a hit with a public that craved high-end basics, and the line quickly exploded onto the retail market. Since its creation, the collection has evolved to also encompass dresses, jackets, and other vibrant wardrobe staples that get better with time.
- Similar itemMichael Lauren Hammer Striped Short Sleeve Tee Slightly elusive, extremely seductive, fashion's ever-changing character finds its core with Michael Lauren. Designing duo team Lauren and Michael Moshi have created Michael Lauren, a brother line to their established ready to wear collection, Lauren Moshi. Michael Lauren embodies the perfect foundation for every look. Meant to stand alone and worn as the ingredients to one's fashionable sensibility or layered with sister line, Lauren Moshi, Michael Lauren is the epitome of versatile, modern basics. The Michael Lauren Hammer Striped Short Sleeve Tee in blue features super soft, lightweight fabric, shiort rolled sleeves, scoop neck, and a high low hemline. This casual fashion top is effortlessly chic. Made in the USA. Fabrication: 100% viscose. Care Instructions: Dry clean.
- Similar itemThe designer's signature skinny jeans in a classic wash. 1.5" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling with pocket studs. Undone topstitched detail at right front pocket. Contrast stitching at pockets & hem. Embossed gold metal button & brass pocket studs. Low rise. Sits at hips. Inseam 31". Skinny leg. Tapered ankle. Color: Clean Dark. 74% cotton, 24% nylon, 2% elastane. Made in Italy. Also available in Black Worn , Dark Indigo , Black Marble , Clean Medium & Black.
- Similar itemMilitary style double-breasted wool coat with beautiful sleeve cuff embroidery, pipe trim detailing and high collar. Two front pockets. Small slit at back bottom hem. Button and tab detailing at shoulders. Snap button closure at collar. Fully lined. 60% Viscose. 40% Wool. Lining: 97% Polyester, 3% Spandex. Dry Clean Only. Import
- Similar itemLight-gray stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets. Button and concealed zip fastening at waist. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash. Designer wash: Worn Grey
- Similar itemComposition: 50% Cotton, 50% Modal. Details: jersey, lightweight sweater, solid color, deep neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemAdd classic style to your outerwear collection with this coat from DKNY. Featuring a fold over collar, button pockets and a double breasted style, wear this coat over a tailored suit for a sleek professional look. Fold over collar. Double front button closure. Long sleeves. Side button pockets. Includes belt. Approximate measurement from shoulder to hem for size 6: 35" Sleeve length: 26" Shell: wool/polyester/viscose. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemSoft lightweight jersey, Easy draping silhouette, Scoop neck, Raglan elbow length sleeves, Back seam detail, Curved hem. Female, size Small in Blue. Made from viscose/polyester. Blue.
- Similar itemGet ultimate winter fashion with this walker coat from Marc New York Andrew Marc. Crafted with a detachable hood, a double breasted button closure and front pockets, this coat will keep you stylishly warm. Notched lapels. Detachable hood. Double breasted button closure. Long sleeves. Front pockets. Approximate measurement from shoulder to hem for size 6: 29 1/2" Sleeve length: 21" Wool/polyester/rayon. Dry clean. Imported.