- Similar itemNavy blue cotton short pencil skirt from Jean Paul Gaultier Vintage featuring a side zip fastening, belt loops at the waist and a contrasting white floral lace panel to the front. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- Black semi-sheer jersey. Scoop neck, racer back, breast pocket. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash
- Similar itemThis fun pin features a rooster design adorned with crystals in a whole rainbow of colors. This fashion jewelry is crafted of silvertone base metal with an antiqued finish and attaches with a standard pin.
- A scaled down Cambridge Satchel bag rendered in sturdy leather. Polished, silver tone hardware and buckle closures on the front. The top flap protects 2 unlined compartments. Adjustable shoulder strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 20oz / 0.57kg. Made in United Kingdom. Measurements Height: 7in / 18cm Length: 11in / 28cm Depth: 2in / 5cm Strap drop: 20in / 51cm Handle drop: 2in / 5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Jay StrongwaterElise Mini Flower Tack PinDetailsHandcrafted of cast metal. Hand enameled and hand set with Swarovski crystals. 18-kt. matte gold-plated finish. 1. 25"W x 1"T. Imported. Designer About Jay Strongwater: Jay Strongwater's love of the elegant but vividly bejeweled objet-whether it's meant to rest on a tabletop or the graceful curve of a woman's neck-has led him on a journey through the worlds of fashion and home furnishings. He began his career while a student at the Rhode Island School of Design. After garnering raves for a necklace he'd made his mother, he took jewelry samples to open buyer days at some of New York's finest department stores, and soon a burgeoning business was born. At the age of 23, Strongwater met designer Oscar de la Renta, with whom he began to collaborate on jewelry designs for runway shows. The move to home accessories was delightfully serendipitous organic. For the 1994 holiday season, Strongwater sent gifts of jewel-encrusted filigree picture frames to friends, fashion editors, and buyers, who immediately fell in love with the design. By 1998, his Jewels for the Home collection had supplanted his fashion business. In essence, Strongwater created his own niche: the jeweler turning his meticulous eye and art toward a world beyond a woman's wrists, neck, and ears.
- Marl-gray jersey. Scoop neck, racer back, breast pocket. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash
- Similar item- Hidden side zip closure Slip front pockets. Allover print. A-lined hem. Approx. 16.5" length. Imported. Fiber Content: 100% cotton. Care: Machine wash.
- Get red hot with trend-setting fashion courtesy of the acclaimed Marc Jacobs! Supple leather with polished silvertone hardware. Front zipper pocket. Top zipper closure. 13'' Top handle with 4'' drop; Includes additional, removable 43'' leather strap. Canvas lining with two interior pockets. Four protective feet at base. Measures approximately 13'' at widest x 11'' tall at center x 7½'' deep. Leather; Italy;
- White semi-sheer jersey. Breast pocket. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash