- Graduated tinted lens Gucci sunglasses with Gucci logo detail on the lens and heart shaped metal logo detailing on the arms. Square frame. Graduated tinted lenses. Heart shaped logo detail. One size. Plastic with metal components.
- STUNNING VINTAGE 50S FRAME BY SHURON NEW OLD STOCK SIZE 46 - 20 SIDE - SIDE 5 1/2 ARMS 5 1/2 HINGE - HINGE 5 1/4 HEIGHT 1 5/8 LENSE
- A round, sophisticated nylon frame fashioned after an American style icon. Available in black with grey gradient lens.
100% UV protection
Made in Italy
- 3510/s oversized cat eye sunglasses in black from Gucci. These oversized cat eye sunglasses features a two-tone plastic frame and gradient tinted lenses.
- Surf bands! Drive-ins! Shimmy and shake your way to a bold new perspective with the Elizabeth and James™ Benedict sunglasses. Cat-eye plastic frames. Cridal from Christian Dalloz® mono lenses with UV400 protection. Integrated nose guards. Brand logo signature etched on left arm tip. Most complementary face shapes: Oval, heart. Protective case included. Imported. Measurements: Temple Length: 138 mm. Frame Width: 136 mm. Weight: 1.28 oz. Lens Height: 40 mm. Lens Width: 50 mm. Bridge: 12 mm.
- Cat-eye sunglasses with an animal print degradé effect.
- Black acetate. Graduated black lenses, gold studded corners. Come in a designer-stamped black soft leather case and display box. 100% UV protection.
- Ray-Ban's 'Wayfarer' sunglasses are the ultimate badge of fashion cool, and this black acetate pair is a classic choice. Complete with the label's highly durable green G-15 lenses, this wear-forever accessory will lend all-American attitude to every look. Shown here with: Marc by Marc Jacobs T-shirt, Pamela Love Necklace.. Black acetate.. 100% UV protection.. Come in a designer-stamped leather case.. Made in Italy.
- Don’t forget your Tom Ford Nikita sunglasses next time you’re taking a cruise in your boyfriend’s 1958 Cadillac Deville. Be sure to blast your Malt Shop Memories. Acetate. 100% UV Protection. Tonal Lenses. Made in Italy. Available in Black.
- Dior Sauvage 2 panther and navy couture style rectangular sunglasses. Acetate frame with panther and navy motif. The temples are adorned with a metal Dior logo and the graded grey lenses ensure 100%UV protection.
- Sunglasses Zadig and Voltaire with studs on the branch, protection 2, 100% acetate.
- Beautiful sunglasses in Seventies style with a red tinge. Small bag included. Measures 14 cm in width and 14 cm in length in size ONE SIZE.
- Beige michael kors oversized sunglasses with circle MK logo. 100% Plastic. Do not iron. Do not wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean.
- These black sunglasses have a cat-eye acetate frame, black tinted lenses and black leather arms with a black metal plaque at the temple. Acetate, leather, metal. Size and fit: Width of frame 5.5in/14cm. Width of lens 2.5in/6.4cm. Length of lens 2in/5cm.
- Jet Black 1950s Cat Eye Glasses. Vintage Cat Eye Glasses that are in excellent condition for vintage frames over 50 years old.
- Each of London-based designer Anna Laub's frames was inspired by a favorite holiday spot. The oversized cat eye Portofino recalls the styles worn by the Italian starlets who vacationed on the Riviera during the 50s and 60s. And, fittingly, Italy is also where the glasses were expertly assembled. Cat eye acetate frame | Mirrored lens | | Silver-tone detail on left arm | 100% acetate | Made in Italy.
- Bold round frames in thick acetate feature stems that scroll at the temple. 100% UVA/UVB protection. Signature case included. Made in Italy.
- A retro-inspired look in lightweight acetate. Available in shiny black with anti-reflective grey gradient lens, shiny dark havana with dark wine gradient lens or shiny ivory with brown gradient lens. Logo temples. 100% UV protection. Made in Italy.
- Rectangle acrylic frame Armani sunglasses with tinted lenses. These sunglasses also feature logo detail on the left lens and diamante detail on the arm. Acrylic frame. Logo detail. Tinted frame. One size. Acrylic with metal components.
- Quintessentially British, Cutler and Gross launched in 1969 and the line's chunky, eccentric sunglasses were instantly embraced by the international fashion world (you can ogle their pop-cool optics on Sir Elton John and Madonna, among other style icons). We absolutely adore the retro appeal and signature quirky colors of these exquisitely made sunglasses. Manufactured in their own Italian factory that strictly adheres to the tradition of handmade eyewear, each pair undergoes a painstaking three-week hand-finishing process that gives them a distinctive, rough-hewn, one-of-a-kind quality. Timeless and classic, so you'll wear them year after year after year. Acetate. 100 percent UV-reflective lenses. Come with case. Manufactured in their own Italian factory.
- These posh frames from DKNY™ are the perfect mix of cat-eye chic and modern sleekness. Plastic frames and arms. Plastic gradient lenses with 100% UV protection. "DKNY" detailed at the temple. Integrated nose guards. Protective hard case included. Measurements: Temple Length: 135 mm. Frame Width: 141 mm. Weight: 1.14 oz. Lens Height: 46 mm. Lens Width: 54 mm. Bridge: 14 mm.