- Heather-gray, forest-green and black plaid cotton-flannel. Buttoned collar and cuffs, asymmetric back yoke, back pleats. Button fastenings through front. 100% cotton. Machine wash
- Similar itemCabled cardigan in marigold from Marta Valdespino. This acrylic wool cardigan features a round neck, round button closure, and long sleeves. Has a cable design throughout, and a ribbed collar, cuff and hem.
- Harness your inner equestrienne with the Melissa riding boot, a classic design for everyday wear by Frye. Burnished leather upper. Round toe. Antiqued hardware. Full inside zip for ease of dress. 15"H shaft; 14" circumference. Harness strap with ring detail. Leather lining and sole. 1" stacked heel. "Melissa" is made in Mexico.
- Mid-weight blue stretch-denim. Belt loops, five pockets, faded, distressed. Button and concealed zip fastening at front. 90% cotton, 6% polyester, 4% elastane. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Beacon Destroyer
- Similar itemYou’re getting warmer. 55% Cotton, 37% Nylon, 8% Wool Soft cotton knit. Long relaxed silhouette. Mixed open, cable & waffled knits. Deep V-neck. Five button front. Ribbed placket, cuffs and hem. Imported, Machine Wash.
- If you're going for an effortless, boyfriend-inspired look, this sophisticated piece by jaye.e is a surefire winner. Lightweight semi-sheer woven. V-neck with point collar. Pullover. Pleated detail at front and rear center. Colorblocked at collar, yoke and outer sleeves. Button cuffs. Unlined. Size S measures approximately 24'' from shoulder seam to hem; May vary by size. 100% Polyester; Hand Wash; U.S.A;
- Blue stretch-denim Whiskering heavily distressed front and back fading Worn low on the hips boyfriend-leg cropped to above the ankle Classic five pockets belt loops Top button and zip front fastening Perforated logo grey leather back tab 98% cotton 2% elastane. Machine wash
- Similar itemLuxury By Frye: Deeply rooted in American history, Frye boots are made from the highest quality leather and feature impeccable craftsmanship. Founded in 1863 in Massachusetts, they are the oldest continuously running footwear company in America. This refined riding boot, as beautiful as it is now, will only get better with age. 1" heel. 14" shaft height, 15" opening, and 12 1/2" calf. Leather upper, lining and sole. Size US8 (EUR 38) insole measures 9 5/8" or 24.5cm. Each half size is 1/4" or .5cm difference. A Frye original. Women's shoe. Imported.
- Similar itemFrye enhances the beloved flat boot with distressed leather that lends sophisticated vintage appeal to the classic riding style. Leather upper. Upturned round toe. Pull loops at top of 17" shaft. Leather lining; leather sole. 1" stacked heel. Imported.