- Similar itemLooking for the perfect focal point to spruce up your front door or entryway? At 24 inches round, this lush peony wreath demands attention. A mixture of bright and cream colored pastels, this elegant creation brings flair to any space it graces. Rich foliage surrounded by authentic crafted stems and a sprinkle of berries add further compliment to this masterpiece of nature.
- Similar itemWe've taken a shimmering gold mosaic floor vase and made it more fabulous by adding a scattered, starburst-like design. The subtle jewel-tone colors repeat at the neck and lip of the vessel, before giving way to a glazed cream interior. Yes. It's that yummy. Champagne. 9"Dia x 22"H. Iron, glass. Handcrafted. Not waterproof; dry floral only.
- Similar itemArranging a collection of objects found in nature, artist Kelly Ventura was struck by the intriguing shapes, paring them down in this mixed-media painting to their most expressive forms. Choosing to focus on small and imagined details, she used expressively painted lines, subtle color washes and fluid brushstrokes to capture nature's nuances. Offered in a limited-edition run of 400, each giclée reproduction of the original artwork is hand signed and numbered by the artist and presented in a clean, matte black pine wood frame. Artist: Kelly Ventura. Giclée print on paper. Pine frame with matte black finish. Glass. Hand signed and numbered by the artist. Numbered print of 400 editions. Hang with D-rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar itemPart visual travel journal, part diary, artist Renée Leone's vibrant series of geographic watercolor paintings offers entrancing vistas as seen through the artist's eyes and felt through her heart. Renée combines her affinity for the geometric patterning used in textiles, mosaics, and stained glass to create personal home and building portraits that depict not only what she saw in a particular location, but, more significantly, what she felt. This locale was captured while the artist relished one of her favorite past times, simply sitting on the beach and painting. Here Renée captured majestic Pacific Beach in San Diego along with the fog-covered La Jolla hills. In a rare stroke of impulsivity, the artist's includes an abstract self-portrait within this summery piece. She sits front-and-center, her back to the viewer and her painting in progress on her lap. Made in Chicago and hand signed. Made from: artique matboard, durian wood, plexiglas, archival pigment ink, archival paper. Measurements: Unframed: Paper size: 11" H x 14" W, image has a 1-2" border; Framed: 20" H x 16" W.
- Similar itemHere's a floor vase you could fall for. Handcrafted of natural bamboo, our artisans painted it red and then added a floating leaf motif in shades of gold and orange before lacquering it to create a brilliant sheen. Genius. Red. 12.25"Dia x 26.50"H. Bamboo. Hand-painted. Not waterproof; dry floral only.
- Similar itemHeather LaHaise bridges abstraction and realism with a subtle sense of whimsy. The image of a dog parked on an armchair takes the edge off her carefully constructed interior, composed of planes of subdued color, gestural marks and calculated drips. Our limited-edition giclée reproduction on paper captures the brilliance and nuance of the original acrylic painting, framed in durian wood with a smart matte black finish. Artist: Heather LaHaise. Giclée print on paper. Durian frame with matte black finish. Numbered print of 300 editions. Glass. Hang with D-rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar itemRing in the holiday cheer with this festive crimson hydrangea swag. Bold shades of red petals and richly colored berries are certain to bring warmth to your home or office space. A mix of pinecones and lush evergreen foliage add a nice contrast to this vibrant arrangement. At thirty inches in length, this impressive swag makes a bold holiday statement in any home or office environment.
- Gallery quality giclee print on natural, white, matte, ultra smooth, 100% cotton rag, acid and lignin free archival paper using Epson K3 archival inks, custom trimmed with 1" border for framing. Vivian Ducas is a Canadian artist and designer specializing in modern watercolour art. Loved by style makers, trend-setters, event planners and print loving party people, her prints have appeared on the Today Show, Good Housekeeping, Town & Country, and on the runway during Fashion Week 2013. Paper Size: 7" x 10" Printed Area: 5" x 8" Frame not included.
- Crafted and painted by hand with a patina finish and damask design, our terracotta vase is a unique accent for your home. Place it in an entryway, living room or kitchen to add rustic charm to your decor. Green. 16.14"Dia x 30"H. Terracotta. Hand-painted. Clean with a soft, dry cloth. Not waterproof; dry floral only.