- Similar itemEffortlessly Chic, The Row's Short Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt In Canary Will Brighten Up Any Of Your Laidback Luxe Days. 100% Viscose With 100% Silk. Dry Clean. Available in Canary.
- Giuseppe ZanottiSuede Buckled Open-Toe Cage Bootie, BlackDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti redefines the cage bootie with geometric cutouts that work all the right angles. Suede upper with silver hardware. Strappy cage-style vamp with cutouts. Triple-buckle detail at outside ankle. Round peep-toe. Back zip for ease of dress. Leather lining and sole. 5" covered heel; 1/2" platform. 4 1/2" pitch equivalent. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemTheyskens' Theory black Jirdo blazer. Wool-blend. Padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, slit pockets, cropped back hem, fully lined. Button fastening at front. 87% wool, 11% silk, 2% elastane; lining: 95% silk, 5% spandex. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric.
- Stella McCartney midnight-blue, black and ivory Clarice jacket. Made in Italy. Striped mid-weight wool-blend. Padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, breast pocket, two front flap pockets, back vent, asymmetric hem, fully lined. Partially concealed button fastenings at double-breasted front. 73% wool, 22% polyamide, 3% elastane, 2% cotton; lining1: 52% rayon, 48% cotton; lining2: 52% rayon, 48% cotton. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down. Boxy fit, cut to be worn loose. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemMarni white t-shirt. Cotton-jersey. Tulle-backed stud and crystal-embellished neck, off-white semi-sheer cotton-poplin front panel. Slips on. 100% cotton; embroidery: 90% glass, 10% silk. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Cut for a slightly loose fit. Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemGianvito RossiSuede Lace-Up Ankle Bootie, BlackDetailsGianvito Rossi suede and napa leather bootie. 4 1/4" covered heel. Pointed toe. Lace-up front with side zip. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Gianvito Rossi: Gianvito Rossi debuted his first female footwear collection in 2007 during Milan Fashion Week, garnering praise for his elegant, chic, and surprisingly comfortable designs. With expertise passed down from his father, the legendary shoe designer Sergio Rossi, the younger Rossi melds renowned Italian glamour and craftsmanship with a modern aesthetic that's uniquely his own. Single-sole construction and sculptural shapes are signatures of his collections.
- Isabel Marant multicolored Kacie jacket. Wool and linen-blend tweed. Padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs, two front buttoned pockets, two front flap pockets, camel leather trims, partially lined. Button fastenings through front. 50% wool, 47% linen, 2% polyamide, 1% polyurethane; trim: 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 100% cotton. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Tailored for a slim fit. Cropped length. Mid-weight non-stretchy fabric. Those with a large bust or broad shoulders may wish to take the next size up.
- Similar itemBeige silk 'Tyto Gusset' T-shirt from Katrien Van Hecke featuring a scoop back, a loose fit, short wide sleeves, a straight hem and a multi coloured drip print.
- Derek LamBecca Open-Toe Snake BootieDetailsDerek Lam shiny snake sandal. Colorblock patchwork construction. 4 1/4" covered heel with golden metal inset. Interior side zip. Top loop. Open toe. Cushioned leather heel bed. Leather lining and sole. "Becca" is made in Italy. Designer About Derek Lam: San Francisco native Derek Lam perfected his technique for making pretty, classic clothes during his time at Michael Kors. Lam introduced his eponymous line in 2003, and success was almost instant. From impeccable cocktail dresses to casual-chic designer sportswear, the collection has every moment of the day covered beautifully.