- Similar itemThe Brandie Stripe Crop Sweater by A.L.C. Is a fun, preppy Fall essential in a midnight and grey striped pattern; Horizontal thick stripes; Long sleeves; Contrasting, double layer crew neckline; Ultra soft merino wool; Cropped length. 100% Wool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemClean lines and an almond, rounded toe create our ever-so-elegant Hailene tall riding boots. Metal ornamental hardware. Full side zip for easy on/off. Padded footbed for all-day comfort. Leather upper. Man-made sole. Imported. 14" calf circumference,5 1/2" shaft, 1 1/4" low heels.
- Similar itemGrey wool blend coat from Sacai featuring a small collar, epaulettes, a green trim at the chest, a cross-over front closure with a button fastening, two flap pockets, long sleeves with tab detail cuffs, a large rear inverted box pleat, and a buttoned belt detail at the back of the waist.
- 7 For All MankindKimmie Straight-Leg Jeans, Slim Illusion Classic Dark BlueDetails7 For All Mankind "Kimmie" jeans in Classic dark blue stretch denim.Contrast stitching.Mid rise.Straight legs.Five-pocket style; 7 For All Mankind signature squiggle stitching on back.Button/zip fly; belt loops.Full length.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemCentral to our new season coats is asymmetric styling and lightweight wovens. Cut a refined silhouette in the AllSaints cropped Aya Pea Coat, made from Italian Melton wool, a traditional style with our hallmark attention to detail. Wear it with skinny jeans and ankle boots. Cropped, unlined, bound internal seams, branded genuine horn buttons. Loose fitting. 100% Melton wool. Dry clean only. Model is 5'11" and wears a UK size 8.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, stripes, deep neckline, long sleeves, front closure, button closing, multipockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- Similar itemTailored and spare timelessly chic. The Straight Leg Jean’s cigarette shape slender and narrow has the perfect amount of stretch for an amazing fit. In our darkest shade of indigo, it’s a flattering pair that’s as office-appropriate as it is for the weekend. We styled it with our Lidia Polo or try it with a crisp top or tunic. The clean, dark color looks dressed up and polished a great pair for work. Mid-rise, straight fit. Button front. Zip fly. Five pocket. Front Rise: 8.75" (22.2cm) Back Rise: 13.5" (34.3cm) Inseam: 33.5" (85.1cm) Leg Opening: 15" (38.1cm) 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash cold, separately. Tumble dry low.
- FryeDorado Polished Leather Riding BootDetailsEmbrace your inner equestrienne-or at least her sartorial sense-by tucking in tights and leggings to these cleanly structured Frye knee boots.Shiny leather with tonal topstitching.To-the-knee shaft with buckled strap details.Pull-on style.Round toe.1/2" stacked block heel.Leather lining and sole.Approx. 16" overall boot height; 15" top circumference.Imported.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemOur Teresa Riding Boot can ground any look with refined equestrian style. The iconic gold double-T logo and a buckled ankle strap shine against rich tumbled leather, while tonal grosgrain trim subtly defines the seams. Finished with a zip and a lug sole, it’s a classic silhouette and an easy go-to for everyday wear. Leather upper. Zipper closure. Leather lining and sole.