- "Welcome to the Cold Season.
Autumn, Fall.. whatever you prefer to call it." — @valentina-patronofthearts
Ramblings, dreams and other things of a twenty-something girl.
- InspireMe Photo.Autumn Art Photo.Fall Art Photo.5x7 Inspirational Art Photo.Fine Art Photography.Home Decor Photo. Love-Autumn"this is the season of sweaters, jumpers, hot chocolates, fireplaces, falling leaves and cuddles! So dress warm and enjoy the season :)" — @valentina-patronofthearts
HomeDecorPhotos “InspireMe” is our latest collection of photos. Meant to inspire and motivate you and your family, they are sure to spice up any room in your house. Hang several in a grouping or each in its own special place. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Seasonal InspireMe photos have backgrounds for Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn/Fall. This way you can stay inspired year-round and keep your home decor changing with the seasons. Watch for our special Holiday versions too. Favorite our shop or add us to your Circle so you can be the first to see all of our latest items. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All InspireMe photos are available in three standard sizes 5x7, 8x10 and 11x14. Unframed 5x7 prints use Kodak Metallic Professional paper. The glossy finish and metallic-looking appearance of this paper create images with exceptional visual interest and depth. The look has been described as “chrome on paper.” WIth this archival paper your InspireMe photo will last a lifetime (or even longer). FREE SHIPPING! Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery. (Shipping normally takes less than 2 weeks, but you never know what can happen.) RUSH Shipping is available for $15. Please feel free to convo me for information on framing, other mounting options or if you
- "The trick is to layer up: you might overdress to compensate for the chilly weather, but inside buildings it is likely to be heated. Opt for short-sleeved t-shirts and cardigans." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Watches are a must-have... even thought, to check the time, you look at your phone like me ;) they are a classic, and give a sense of down-to-earth coziness." — @valentina-patronofthearts
"That makes you different is what makes you beautiful and unique"
- "Long-sleeved tops should preferably be made of a thin layer of cotton: that way, you won't look bloated if you wear a jacket over! Metallic accessories add sass & class." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Fur coats are starting to be reintroduced. Preferrably wear them if you have a lean/slender physique, as they might make you look bloated if you have an hourglass shape or are leaning on curvy." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Invest on a good tweed coat: chances are, they'd be very expensive... but you can wear it all throughtout Fall and Winter, and next year and the one after too!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "The fashion-blogger Kayture is an inspiration when it comes to flattering your appearance: learn to love yourself and understand your colour-palette.." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "...Kayture is a pale-skinned, blue-eyed blonde dolly, so she often opts for soft, pink-orientated feminine colours. If you're a brunette like me, aim for a beige-to-brown colour palette: the later in the day, the darker the colour-palette should go." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Military style is fashionable this season, but tone down the toughness with lace for a more feminine approach!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "The "collared shirt + polo jumper" combo is always a winner, and now that the days are getting colder, is a perfectly classy solution to keeping warm!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
Fall fashion is all about the clutch and our new version, the Alexis, is the perfect piece. It's slim and sleek elongated shape shows off straight lines and new bar hardware. Removable strap provides that functionality Brahmin is known for. Available in our new Papaya Vachetta, perfect color for Fall Fashion.
- "Make sure to keep your appearance groomed: earthy colours (orange, red, military green and emerald) salute the coming of Fall, and keep your makeup on the pink 'n' bronze side for a healthy appearance." — @valentina-patronofthearts
The Vivian Dome Satchel is a two way zipper satchel with a structured footed bottom. An iconic style then, perfectly on trend now. Available in our exclusive pop colors of anaconda embossed leather for Fall 2012.
- "Metallic nails are awesome and trendy: you can achieve the look by using highly-pignmented nail polishes and layering them up little by little." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "A good optical illusion that gives an immediate lush appearance, is matching two items of clothing in either colour or design (leaopard print, stripes, etc). Make sure they're well-seperated (ex: shoes-bag, shoes-top, shoes-jacket)" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Olivia Palermo is one of my biggest fashion inspirations ever, so I'll be using a few of her looks now: statements necklaces can make any t-shirt of jumper, no matter how boring, turn into a FASHION statement!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "I love everything about this look:
-black turtleneck (à la Audrey Hepburn)
-highlightened bronze/pink cheekbones
-very elegant bun to finish the look
-fierce red-hot nails
-pearl earrings" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Olivia's outfit here seems sooo expensive, but there are some pointers which I love:
-colour palette is orientated on dark beige/brown.. and it suits any brunette, blonde or redhead!
-leopard-print stilettos: a total win!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Last Olivia look I'll boast about:
+ leather leggings
+ statement necklace
= TOTAL WIN.
Bow down before the Queen!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Moving on from Olivia P. ...who cares if there's not that much sunshine left? Sunglasses/shades can protect your eyes from tearing up with the cold wind, and add an edge to a cozy chocolate-drinking outfit." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Sweaters are fashionable and you can wear them with whatever: jeans, trousers, leggings, skirts and even denim jumpsuits!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "Here's a really neat tip:
who says necklaces have to be worn OVER shirts?
Wearing statement necklaces UNDER is a sneaky "oh-look-what-I-have-here" trick that catches men's eyes.. so who knows? Your crush might stare at you for a few more extra seconds ;)" — @valentina-patronofthearts
Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "Nailart is pretty big, both on the runway and on the highstreet. If you have time, have fun experimenting and grooming your hands!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
This is a photo blog of Jen Cruz. It's a compilation of inspirational fashion photos that will heightened your sense of style. She shares her personal style and also writes some product reviews. You...
- "Cozy sweaters give a cute dolly appearance, and to add an extra edge, framing your fingers and wrists with accessories can prove both cute and sexy!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
Julia / European / 16 years / out of I track the tag fatalxe Cute, but devilish inside ♡
- "biiiig scarves are not just a Fall necessity, but also a really cute solution to looking great. Big pastel scarves give you a cute girl-like appearance, whist darker colours make you look more mature and mysterious. Tip: remember to colour your lips in to draw more attention still, and hide any chapped-lip problems" — @valentina-patronofthearts
Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "oversize sweater & scarf matched with leather trousers?
YES PLEASE." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "on lazy days, match a wooly jumper with a thin-layer t-shirt. It gives a slouchy but cozy appearance. Kudos if nails are well kept and face is groomed!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "The art of layering up is priceless: lace can pretty much be worn with everything, and is one big investment you should make for this season!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "whilst buns look awesome for showing off your swan-like neck and gentle jawline, long hair can actually shield you more from cold wind and breezes. Keep hair hydrated, as harsh wind can dry it." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "You can try Dior's black 'n' white colour coordination for a classy and elegant approach to the winter period." — @valentina-patronofthearts
- "handbag essentials? Powder, concealer, lots of lipbalm, and handcream." — @valentina-patronofthearts
Hannah. 14. Froshie. just a california girl with a passion for fashion, among other things like: audrey hepburn. nutella. tea parties. sofia coppola films. dolce & gabbana. white roses. paris. vogue....
- "Fall is also known as the rainy season, so try out this look: tights + knee-high socks + welly boots. This handy look works for any body-type!" — @valentina-patronofthearts
Diana , 21 years old , Italy , foreign languages student. Follow me on Facebook
- "The Biker Jacket trend is still going strong so, unless the weather is too cold, find out with how many outfits the leather jacket still suits :)" — @valentina-patronofthearts
- Post anything (from anywhere!), customize everything, and find and follow what you love. Create your own Tumblr blog today.
- Kelsey, 21, Canadian Love of fashion, make up, decor, food and other wonderful things.
- I’m loving the metallic hair cuffs popping up on high and low-slung ponytails everywhere! My hair generally exists in two styles – long and straight or up in a ponytail. The hair cuff gives me an excuse to rock the …
- Hi, I am Emily, a 16 year old teenager from Latvia. None of the pictures belongs to me unless stated otherwise. This is mostly a fashion blog. (:
- Jaylin | 15 | Dutch |
- Models. Runway. Glamour. Chanel. Red Lipstick. Floral. Abbey Lee. Litas. Studded Jean Jackets. Foil Eye Shadow. Fashion Week. Blue Nail Polish. Style Bible. Silhouettes. Ginta Lapina. Backstage....
- I neeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!
- a collection of seasonal style inspiration, fall 2010 to present
- Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- I'm sara and i'm from virginia beach. I love fashion and music, but most of all, TUMBLR! Read my FAQ before you ask, but other than that, you can ask anything! Hope you like my blog! barbies
- Kolla in detta snygga datorfodral från Marc by Marc Jacobs!! 450 kr på shopbop. Värt!