No results for fall door wreaths. Showing results for fall dior created instead
- Pre-owned Ann Demeulemeester Fall 2012 Ready-to-wear Military JacketNEW!!! Never worn, Runway Fall 2012, Sumptuously luminous cobalt blue ("the color of night,") cropped jacket. It fastens up in multiple ways to create a different look each time you wear it. The color is to die for!!! Fit is amazing! Guaranteed authentic! Sold out everywhere.I have the runway skirt that goes with it if your interested in the entire "suit" (as seen in one of the photos). Just message me and I can list it.More Details: Made in Italy- Body: 65% Rayon, 35% Acetate- Lining: 55% Cotton, 45% Rayon Zipper, hooks and button closureZippers on the sleevesThe jacket is crafted from a gorgeous luminescent fabric in a vibrant cobalt blue color.
- Preowned Pucci 1970s Printed Velveteen SuitTwo Piece Cotton Velveteen Skirt Suit. Black With Yellow, Gold And Orange Leaf Pattern, With Blue And Purple Abstract Flowers. Bordered On The Collar And The Jacket, Hem Of Skirt And Sleeves With Turquoise. Gold Plated Buttons With Pucci Emblem. Lined With Pucci Signed Lining. The Back Of The Skirt Has A Border Down The Middle To An 8-Inch Slit. About The Designer- Emilio Pucci (1914-1992)1947- Designs Skiwear For His College Ski Team. This Creates Several Opportunities That Lead Him To Set Up His Design House On The Isle Of Capri In 1948.1949- Swimwear Line Is Produced. Pucci Begins To Expand His Line To Include Printed Silks- Starting With Scarves And Then Continuing To Blouses. His Popularity Grew On An International Level Throughout The 1950's. Marilyn Monroe Was Buried With One Of His Dresses, And His Designs Were Worn By Everyone From Sophia Loren To Jackie Kennedy.1992- Emilio Pucci Dies And His Daughter Laudomia Becomes The Head Designer.Laudomia Pucci, 1992 - Spring 20012000- Lvmh Buys A Majority Stake In The Company.Julio Espada, Fall 2001 - Fall 2002Christian Lacroix, Spring 2003 - Spring 2006Matthew Williamson, Fall 2006 - Spring 2009Peter Dundas, Fall 2009 - Present
- Women's Palladium Pallabrouse BGY EXN - Black CasualYou get two great looks with our Baggy, you can wear the collar of your boots up or down depending on your style for the day. Our Pallabrouse Explorer features a quilted nylon and upper, perfect for keeping you in style on your city explorations in the Fall and Winter. One piece molded rubber outsole with EVA sponge fillers for a cushioned step. Two piece; hugging heel cup & thick die cut EVA creates a comfortable stepping ground. Debossed logos on the leather patches on the tongue, tongue lining, collar and cotton twill for the lining.
- Preowned Dior Multi-gemstone Gold RingBoasting A Vivacious And Exuberant Blend Of Diversely Nuanced Gems Such As Amethyst, Citrine, Peridot, Kunzite, Aquamarine And Tourmaline Falling Into Place Tastefully To Create A Memorable Sight, This Exhilarating Ring From Dior Is Made Of Prestigious 18K White Gold And Offers A Joyful Appeal.Ring Size: 6.25(52)Band Thickness: 6 MmRing Top Height: 7 MmIncluded Items: Manufacturer's Box
- Preowned A/w 1978 Christian Dior Numbered Haute Couture Blue Silk DressThis Is An Incredible Dress By Marc Bohan For Christian Dior From The 1978 Fall Haute Couture Presentation. It Is One Of The Most Dramatic Pieces I Have Even Seen And I Can Just Imagine It Floating Down The Runway In Its Full Glory With Those Fantastical Sleeves Floating Out Behind It. I Have Seen A Version Of This That Would Have Been Special Ordered Through The Dior Boutique With The Sleeves And Hem Cut To The Same Length - An Alteration That The Client Probably Chose To Have Done At The Time For Convenience And Ease Of Wearing, But This Version Is That Of The True Haute Couture Fantasy Vision Of Mr Bohan. It Not Only Has The Haute Couture Tag Present But Also The Hang Written Hang Tag From Neiman Marcus Where It Would Have Been Ordered Through Directly From The Atelier In France. The Handwritten Tag And Tag On The Dress Itself Identifies It As Being Look #54 From The Runway And With An Original Price Of $7,975 Which Converts To An Astounding $29,434.97 In Modern Dollars. An Amazing Amount Of Money To Have Paid Back In 1978. It Is Made Of A Vivid Blue Silk Charmeuse And The Fabric Reminds Me Of The Liquid Silks Used Back In The Thirties. It Is The Kind Of Fabric That Seems To Have A Life On Its Own And The Color Appears To Glow It Is So True And Vibrant. The Neckline Is Cut Square With A Top Stitched Pattern That Highlights The Cut Of The Neckline. The Gown Flows From This To The Floor And Is Cut In A Long Bias Cut Column With No Defined Waist. Belting It Will Give You An Entirely Different Silhouette. Each Sleeve Is Astounding And The Length Of Each Is Approximately 7 1/2 Feet! They Are Constructed So They Are Attached To The Top Part Of The Shoulder, All The Way Around To Where This Meets The Neckline. They Simply Drape Over The Arm From There And Are Completely Open All Down The Inner Edge. So In Effect They Are Almost Like A Cape That Lies Over Each Arm. About The Length Of Your Hand There Is A Small Section Of The Edging Left Undone - This Allows You To Slip A Finger Through And Effectively Create A "sleeve" From Which The Rest Of The Fabric Drapes Down From There. I Am Sure If You Wanted Your Hands To Remain Completely Free You Could Perhaps Loop This To A Cuff Or Bracelet. There Are More Loops Near The Bottom And In One Photo I Have Shown This Tacked Up At The Back. You Could Also Loop That End Through A Belt Or Secure Then With A Large Brooch. I Wish I Could Find A Runway Photo Of How This Was Styled For The Catwalk As I Think That A Clever Girl Could Come Up With A Zillion Ways To Utilize Those Little Loops And Really Create Some Amazing Shapes And Drapes. It Presents As Excellent Condition But Does Have Some Small Issues Of Note. Please Read The Paragraph Below.Fully Lined Through The Body In A Blue Tissue Silk And Closes With Hidden Set Painted Metal Zipper At The Side And Hook And Eye Just Above That. Hand Finishes To Couture Standards. 31" High Slit On One Side. The Fabric Shows General Fading And Slight Discoloration Throughout And There Is A Small Area Under Each Arm That Shows Discoloration (This Does Not Show When On Because Of The Cut Of The Sleeves) And Also A Slight Yellowing To The Fabric Here And There - I Have Photoed The Largest Area. The Gown Is Still Wearable Even With These Faults And It Is An Important Haute Couture Piece That With The Original Tags Present Is Extremely Well Documented.Sleeves: 87" Approx.Shoulders: No Defined SeamBust: 17" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamWaist: 18" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamHips: To 20" Flat Across From Side Seam To Side SeamLength: 61" From Waist To Hem (Sleeves Add 28" To Length)Modern Sizing Equivalent: Sml-MedThis Garment Has Been Professionally Cleaned, Pressed And Is Odor Free. Thoroughly Checked Over Before Shipping, It Will Be Ready To Wear Upon Arrival.
- Preowned 1967 Balenciaga Haute-couture Royal Purple Wool Double-breasted Mod Skirt SuitStunning Balenciaga Vibrant Royal-Purple Textured Wool Skirt Suit From His 1967 Fall/winter Collection. Cristobal Balenciaga Began His Life's Work In Fashion At A Very Young Age. It Is Fabled That The Marquesa De Casa Torres, Who Was So Taken With His Talent, Sent Him To Madrid For Formal Training In Tailoring When He Was Just A Teenager. Balenciaga's Designs Were More Often Than Not, Linear And Streamlined. While Fath And Dior Produced Curvy Confections Know As "the New Look", Balenciaga Created Forms That Hovered Around The Body In Fluid Lines. Balenciaga Achieved What Is Considered To Be His Most Important Contribution To The World Of Fashion: A New Silhouette For Women. This Two-Piece Ensemble Is A Wonderful Example Of His Genius. The Jacket Is Cut In A Perfect Timeless Design; The Sleeves Are Deliciously Long And Lean. I Love The Double-Breasted Bodice Complete With Matching Fabric Covered Buttons. The Matching Skirt, With Hidden Pockets, Is A Nipped Waist Tailored Pencil That Is Cut To Skim Over Your Curves. It Is Refined, Graceful And Has Workmanship Of The Highest Quality. The Cut And Construction Was Often Quite Complicated, But The Result Was Seemingly Simple."balenciaga Abides By The Law That Elimination Is The Secret Of Chic." Harper’S Bazaar, 1938MeasurementsJacketBust:37-38 InchesSleeve Length:22 InchesTotal Length:22 InchesShoulder To Shoulder:15.5 InchesSkirtWaist:27 InchesHips:up To 42 InchesTotal Length:27 InchesThis Stunning Balenciaga Numbered 91584 Haute-Couture Ensemble Is In Excellent Condition With No Rips, Stains Or Holes. The Garment Is All Hand-Finished And Fully Lined. Perfectly Working Hand-Set Metal Zipper. Highly Wearable And An Investment Piece That Will Continue To Increase In Value.