- Similar itemGeometric tapestry loafers inspired by traditional rug designs. The slip-on shoes are lined in soft leather and feature a leather sole. This style has slightly wider proportions than our main collection and corresponds to a C fit.
- Similar itemRendered in a rich, wine-hued heather, Salvatore Ferragamo's wool-alpaca cape features a slick belted leather collar and elegant drape. Dark wine heather wool-alpaca blend, stand-up collar with tonal leather belted closure. Draped silhouette. Team with a silk blouse, leather leggings and heels. 65% Wool, 30% Alpaca, 5% Polyamide.
- Similar itemSea New York's Pintucked Lace Combo Blouse is elegant and feminine, while the easy fit and fabrication give it a boho edge; Ivory crepe blouse with deep V lace insets front and back; Delicate pintucks down front add visual interest; Long sleeves with button cuffs; High neckline with back keyhole and single button closure; Relaxed fit; Curved hemline dips lower in back. 100% Rayon; Lace Combo: 85% Cotton, 15% Nylon. Dry clean.
- Similar itemA charming skirt with contrast prints that send your style to unimaginably chic heights. Sits above waist. Chevron and floral prints. Slightly sheer skirted, floor-length hemline. Pencil. Concealed back zipper with hook-and-eye closure. Self/Contrast 1: Rayon, Nylon, Spandex ponte. Contrast 2: Polyester tulle. Lining: Polyester crepe de chine. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 44.75" from waist to hem. Floor-length hemline. Formfitting through mid-thigh. Slight stretch. Fits true to size.
- Similar itemAthe by Vanessa Bruno's Bjork Button Up Blouse is easy and bohemian; Light pink cotton blouse with button front; Pintuck yoke with lace panel detailing; Long sleeves with button cuffs; Inverted seam detailing; A line silhouette; Semi sheer. 100% Cotton. Hand wash.
- Similar itemHooded cape with armhole slits. 100% Wool Tab and button closure. Made In Italy.
- Similar itemGlossy, slipper-style loafer with tonal grosgrain trim. Slips on. Almond toe. Canvas lining. Leather sole & insole. 0.75" heel. Color: Noir. 100% leather. Made in France.
- Stella McCartneyRosebud Lace SkirtDetailsA floral motif and sheer lace give this Stella McCartney skirt a sweet-meets-seductive sensibility. Rosebud lace skirt with shorter underlay. High waist sits at the navel. A-line skirt falls to the calf. Hidden back zip. Polyamide. Made in Hungary. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Shown styled with Jimmy Choo Willis Suede Half d'Orsay Pump in BlackDesigner About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemFabien Cape from Creatures of Comfort. An oversized coat in a medium weight cashmere/wool felt with a rounded hem. Button down front with circle patch pocket at center and single button closure at sides. Fully lined. 85% Wool 15% Cashmere. Made in NYC. Also pictured: JESSE KAMM Mini Sack Dress RACHEL COMEY Willow Boot