- Crosby wash Premium Vintage Racer Lowrise Skinny Jean. Zipper fly with button closure. Five pocket styling. Fading and whiskering throughout. Destruction detailing. Logo patch detail at back waistband. Belt loops. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemThis standout topper knows how to work the look, with luxe faux leather accents in always sophisticated black and tan. Stand collar with hook-and-eye closure and latch. Long sleeves. Front and back shoulder yoke. Shoulder epaulettes with button tabs. Double breasted button front. Self tie belt. Front vertical welt pockets. Inverted back pleat with button tab. Leather sleeves, epaulettes, pockets, undercollar and underbelt. 36" long. 3% Spandex, 97% Cotton. Imported. Dry Clean Only. PETITE: 33" LONG. TALL: 39" LONG.
- Similar itemMatelot Jumper by MHL By Margaret Howell. Ribbed wool marinière style sweater with bracelet sleeves in a classic stripe. Boat neck. Slightly dropped shoulders. Boxy fit. Fine ribbed dense knit. Color: Black/Pale Grey. 100% wool. Made in France.
- With a passion for exceptional cashmere and unique knitwear, Cocoa Cashmere present the women's stripe box jumper. The relaxed, cashmere silhouette offers a loose, boxy fit with contrasting horizontal stripes for a casual feel and two contrasting patch pockets to the front. Finished with long sleeves and ribbed trims. K.N. 100% Cashmere.
- Low rise, skinny jeans from R13 cut with a cropped length. A vintage dark wash with fading and distressed detail, along with a classic five pocket styling and a button and zip fly feature on the 'Kate' jeans. Finished with a branded leather logo patch to the rear. R.R. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLong sleeve quilted puffer coat paneled in tones of green. Shawl collar. Double-breasted press-stud closure at front. Welt pockets at front. Removable grosgrain self-tie belt. Fully lined. Tonal stitching. Body, belt, & lining: 100% cotton. Interlining & padding: 100% polyester. Imported.
- EscadaDouble-Breasted Patterned Trench Coat, BlackDetailsPatterned trench coat by Escada.Napoleonic collar; double-breasted button front.Long sleeves with belted cuffs.Self belt cinches waist.A-line sweep.Vertical pockets.Knee length.Polyamide/polyester/cotton.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemOne of the designer's signature styles. Slightly relaxed jean in a dark, vintage wash. 1" waistband with belt loops. Zip-up fly with button closure. Classic 5 pocket styling. Embossed brass button & pocket studs. Undone topstitched detail at right front pocket. Tonal topstitching. Low rise. Sits at hips. Relaxed waist & thighs. Slim calves & ankles. Tapered leg. Inseam 27". Color: Vintage Dark. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Made in Italy. Also available in Black.
- Similar itemBlack and brown wool oversize sweater from Daniela Gregis featuring a boat neck, a loose fit, long sleeves, horizontal stripes and a straight hem.