- Similar itemDelicate stretch lace peep toe ankle bootie with tonal suede footbed and covered heel. Approximately 4" heel (105mm) Leather sole. Available in Nero. Made in Italy.
- Oscar de la RentaSleeveless Sheer Lace Beaded DressDetailsOscar de la Renta lace-embroidered tulle dress.Round neckline; sleeveless.Fitted bodice with boning.Full fluted A-line skirt.Structured organza hem.Hidden back zip.Nylon.Made in the USA of French material.Belt, shown, is sold separately.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemBlack calf leather mini 'Pashli' satchel from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring round top handles, a front flap closure, a clasp fastening, gold-tone hardware, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, a polka dot print, an internal zipped pocket, an embossed logo and two front zip fastenings.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: flannel, belt, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, pocket with buttons, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Alexander McQueenHeroine Mini Patent Satchel Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen "Heroine" bag in structured patent leather with tonal topstitching.Golden hardware.Rolled tote handles, 3" drop.Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 23".Flap top threads over top handle.Expandable zip sides.Piping detail trims sides and flap.Flat bottom with metal feet.8"H x 7"W x 4"D; bag weight: 1lb. 5oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemCombo leather ankle boot with double adjustable buckle closure. Rubberized leather finish toe cap, croc embossed monk strap, shiny leather at back. Hidden zipper closure at boot front. Made in Brazil. Fabrication: 100% Leather. Fits small to size, take one half size up. Heel Height: 100 MM.
- Similar itemMatthew Williamson pale gold lace mesh dress with beige lining and low v-neck with scalloped sides. Sleeveless with fringed lace trim skirt with embroidered metallic turquoise beading. Ostrich feather hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 62% Wool, 19% Acrylic, 19% Polyester. Details: flannel, no appliqués, medium-weight sweater, two-tone pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, rear slit, lined interior.
- Similar itemSuede, peep-toe platform bootie with large cutout at vamp and covered silvertone side zip. Approximately 4.25" heel (115 mm), 20 mm platform Leather sole. Available in Purple Made in Italy.