- Gossamer materials embellished with lace create filmy romance for this Oscar de la Renta dress, shaped with boned bodice and full stand-away hem. Details Oscar de la Renta lace-embroidered tulle dress. Round neckline; sleeveless. Fitted bodice with boning. Full fluted A-line skirt. Structured organza hem. Hidden back zip. Nylon. Made in the USA of French material. Belt, shown, is sold separately.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Details: flannel, belt, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, lined interior, large sized.
- Alexander McQueenHeroine Mini Patent Satchel Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen "Heroine" bag in structured patent leather with tonal topstitching.Golden hardware.Rolled tote handles, 3" drop.Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 23".Flap top threads over top handle.Expandable zip sides.Piping detail trims sides and flap.Flat bottom with metal feet.8"H x 7"W x 4"D; bag weight: 1lb. 5oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaGladia Leather Cage Bootie, BlackDetailsFloral leather cutouts soften the edge of this Oscar de la Renta cage sandal with a signature, feminine flair. Leather cutouts form cage-style upper.Elastic insets at sides.Peep toe.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather lining and sole.4 1/4" covered heel."Gladia" is made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Wool. Details: flannel, belt, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, pocket with buttons, long sleeves, lined interior.
- From Alexander McQueen, this patent black Mini Heroine bag is small in size yet big on innovative design. The zip sides expand the structured shape, and the flap top loops securely over a handle. Details Alexander McQueen "Heroine" bag in structured patent leather with tonal topstitching. Golden hardware. Rolled tote handles, 3" drop. Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 23". Flap top threads over top handle. Expandable zip sides. Piping detail trims sides and flap. Flat bottom with metal feet. 8"H x 7"W x 4"D; bag weight: 1lb. 5oz. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemDelicate stretch lace peep toe ankle bootie with tonal suede footbed and covered heel. Approximately 4" heel (105mm) Leather sole. Available in Nero. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemMatthew Williamson pale gold lace mesh dress with beige lining and low v-neck with scalloped sides. Sleeveless with fringed lace trim skirt with embroidered metallic turquoise beading. Ostrich feather hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 62% Wool, 19% Acrylic, 19% Polyester. Details: flannel, no appliqués, medium-weight sweater, two-tone pattern, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, single chest pocket, multipockets, pocket with flap, long sleeves, rear slit, lined interior.