- 7 For All MankindJosefina Boyfriend Denim Jeans, Med BlueDetails7 For All Mankind "Josefina Boyfriend" stretch denim-jeans in authentic medium blue wash.Distressed/whiskered/bleached/metal rivets.Approx. measurements: 8.5" rise; 26" inseam; 12" leg opening.Skinny legs.Five-pocket style; 7 For All Mankind signature squiggle stitching on back pockets; logo patch.Cropped at ankle.Button/fly zip closure; belt loops.Cotton/spandex; machine wash.Made in USA of imported material.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Similar itemLight weight cropped denim shirt
- Similar itemThese booties have all the same elements you. ve been lusting after: soft vegan suede, a tall chunky wooden heel and lace. up closure. A stitched square toe gives a refreshing new silhouette to a vintage look. Non. skid sole and cushioned footbed for walking comfort.
- Mixing fabrics and on-trend designs, this wool blend jacket from Tahari is easy to don for any occasion. Works as a top layer for a brisk day, or as a workwear, business casual piece. Mid-weight wool woven blend. Full asymmetrical front zipper with notch lapel collar. Zipper front pockets. Long sleeves. Contemporary fit. Fully lined. Size 4 measures approximately 21'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. Shell: 90% Wool / 10% Nylon; Combo: 78% Polyester / 18% Rayon / 4% Elastane; Lining: 98% Polyester / 2% Elastane; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemCalvin Klein revs the classic moto jacket up a gear with a faux-leather body, quilted sleeves and gleaming, gold-tone zippers. Face: polyurethane; back: rayon; side panels and under sleeve: polyester/rayon/spandex; upper sleeve and lining: polyester. Wipe with damp cloth. Imported. Band collar, long woven sleeves with zip cuffs, two asymmetric front zips with snap closure. Two waist zip pockets, stretch knit sides and under sleeves. Quilting at elbows and back hem, gold-tone hardware, lined.
- Similar itemThe ever so popular show stopping Oxford Ankle boot is back. Spike heel with butterfly gears and spikes adornments made of metal are sure to turn heads. The flame metal buckle on the side with a functional laces up the front adds flare.
- Similar itemA sophisticated take on the denim trend, layer a jacket or sweater with this easy super-soft denim button-down. It’s all in the details with modern vertical seaming, a delicate reverse pleat in the back and four buttons up the sleeve. Fabric Content: 100% Lyocell. Care Instructions: Turn garment inside out. Machine wash cold with similar colors. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry, cool iron.
- Let your boyfriend have his jeans back and buy this flattering this Joe's Jeans pair instead. Zip fly and button closure; Button loop waistband. Allover distressed, shredded and faded detailing. Five pocket construction. Tapered leg with 11" opening. Relaxed, boyfriend fit. 8½" Rise. 26" Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 28W, and may vary by size. 98% Cotton / 2% Polyurethane; Machine Wash or Dry Clean; U.S.A;
- Frank EileenBarry Gingham Button-Down Blouse, Blue/WhiteDetailsFrank Eileen check gingham poplin blouse.Spread collar.Button front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Patch pocket at left.Yoked back.Shirttail hem.Cotton.Made in the USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 31.5"/80cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.