- Nude does not end with a flawless complexion; Dior presents a collection of lipsticks and nail lacquers that take nude to the next level. Dior Vernis Nail Lacquer's contemporary and sophisticated nude shades-from rosy pink to nude beige-leave nails perfectly polished.
- "Shatter Nail Polish is easy and takes seconds. It's also looks very unique & different." — @k-justsmile
OPI's famous nail polishes are available in over 400 beautiful colours and they are currently being sold in more than 70 countries. OPI's nail polish is internationally known for its incredibly high quality and it constantly wins awards and best in test. The polish is very easy to apply, gives a glossy and sleek surface and it is very durable, making it very long-lasting. Apply any of O.P.I's Shatter lacquers over any colour and see how it crackles and creates lovely patterns 15 ml.
- "A good Red nail lacquer is the best because Red is a classic manicure look. It will always be in and works year - round." — @k-justsmile
Lippy: British slang for someone who makes impertinent or cheeky remarks. Introducing a range of long-wearing, lacquer-like lip glosses in shades to match the famous butter LONDON nail lacquers. All butter LONDON products are free of formaldehyde, bismuth, toluene, sulphates, DBP, parabens, synthetic fragrances. Shades featured in the Fall 2012 collection include: - Come to Bed Red: The sexiest red in history, by butter LONDON. - La Moss: Vampy and full of red wine, just like its inspiration. - Queen Vic: Stunning, elegant and classy. Red wine meets cranberry. Fit for a queen. - Tea with the Queen: On the pink side of tan, very neutral, but never boring. Understated and exceptional for work, or obviously, tea with the Queen. - Toff: A darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink. Stop to smell them. The roses, not the toffs. 0.24 oz. By butter LONDON.
- "Light bubble - gum pink looks elegant and girly." — @k-justsmile
Brittany Siobahn is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- Colors to die for! And they just keep on coming! Dominating the nail color world with the added benefit of an award-winning, chip-resisting formula. Mirror Metallics are formulated with aluminum pearls, reflecting molten hot color from every angle. One premium metal that flaunts high fashion style. 0.5 oz. C : Cream. F : Frost. G :Glitter. S : Sheer. SH : Shimmer. By essie®. Ingredients Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Propyl Acetate, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Ethyl Tosylamide, Camphor, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Diacetone Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Benzophenone-1, Alumina,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Citric Acid, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Dimethicone; May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 77491, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 15850 / Red 6 Lake, CI 15880 / Red 34, CI 77266 / Black 2, CI 73360 / Red 30 Lake, CI 75170 / Guanine, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake (D44247/1). Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
- An exclusive formula with technology designed to improve flexibility, durability, wear and gloss properties. This longwearing formula provides a tough, durable chip-resistant finish and also has added uv protection to prevent polish discoloration. Modern, sophisticated colors. Gentle formula. Toluene, formaldehyde and dbp free.
- "This dark polish is different and great for Winter." — @k-justsmile
Le Metier de Beaute East Meets West Nail Collection brings together a wealth of color reminiscent of jewels, spices and luxurious fabrics that traveled this ancient path: Dynasty (a deep shimmering fuchsia), Anatolia (a rich plum illuminated with bronzy, golden shimmer), Silk Road (a metallic, bronzed copper) and Urban Dweller (a rich chocolate plum with golden effervescence).Specifically formulated to be 3-Free-without formaldehyde, toluene and dibutyl phthalate (DBP)-Proposition 65-compliant, and fortified with strengthening proteins and hydrators, Le Metier de Beaute nail lacquers are highly pigmented for rich, glossy, long-wearing color. Color(s): anatolia, athena, dionysus, dynasty, eris, hera, silk road, urban dweller. Brand: Le Metier. Style Name: Le Metier de Beaute ?East Meets West? Winter Nail Lacquer. Style Number: 373605.
- "Almost all dark polishes are a great idea for Winter." — @k-justsmile
Vogue asked the top nail spas coast to coast for the season’s most popular polishes—and hazy purples and blues are having a big moment.
- "Remember the "Galaxy Nails" trend a few months back? I'm still attached to this look and really love it! You can try to sport this in the winter (:
Tutorial - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erSgSspOrsE" — @k-justsmile
A collection of inspiration for cool nail designs throughout the year. From the holidays, Red Carpet, or even a relaxed style at the beach.
- "Rasberry Pinks are a fabulous resort for Fall if you are a Pink girl." — @k-justsmile
En Vogue Nail Polish - Shop the most CHIC women clothes : Dresses, winter coats, skirts and jackets and receive you order within 1 to 7 days!
- "I love this color! It's a beauty ♥
If you want, you can take a basic red nail polish and apply that. Once the polish has dried, apply a glitter coat. It's close, but if I had to suggest a polish . . . this here, would be one of them!" — @k-justsmile
The supreme glittery red from essie's winter trend collection. Color is essie's obsession. She lives for color and spends months perfecting and selecting every shade. Since 1981, essie has been America's nail salon expert. essie nail lacquer is chip resistant, long lasting and provides flawless coverage. DBP, Toluene and Formaldehyde free. Made in the USA.
- "Pale, Tints, Sheers, Neutrals - all common Winter colors!" — @k-justsmile
Bangle jangle. An opulent gray-lavender from essie's winter 2011 trend collection.
- "Another Galaxy looks, gals (:" — @k-justsmile
- "OPI in a rosey/gold, copper looking color. Like!" — @k-justsmile
As we sit hunkered down against the increasingly intense winds of Hurricane Sandy, all we can think about is how much we want to take our minds off of this cray weather. Like a psychic BFF, OPI was kind enough to release the first pictures of Mariah Carey's nail polish collection and it's provided…
- "Reminds me of a pretty snowball (: It is white with a little sparkle! Adorable!" — @k-justsmile
Precision, high resistance and high protection nail color. Available in Glitter In The Air, a pale blue with speckles of glitter.
- "Candy Cane Nails . . Absolutely one of my favorite Manicures." — @k-justsmile
Find and follow posts tagged pretty nails on Tumblr
- "I cannot recommend this manicure here, enough. It's beautiful! If you''re looking for something not to young & age - appropiate, try this. It's also a pretty look for the colder months but can be used in the summer. Fresh & Pretty. Another nail trend to switch up your mani/pedi is doing accent nails. This photo has an example, too. The silver would be one." — @k-justsmile
- All Hail The Queen, An opaque, holographic beige. "All Hail" is used as an acclamation or welcome, as in "All Hail this gorgeous lacquer!" butter LONDON's highly-pigmented lacquers are created for the catwalk and formulated to nourish and protect nails. Create bespoke looks with countless colours and finishes. Butter LONDON does not add formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP to any of its nail formulas. It's colour without compromise. Highly pigmented. Consistent coverage. Vitamin formula promotes nail strength. Butter LONDON does not add formaldehyde, toluene or DBP to any of its nail formulas. It's colour without compromise.
- The World Leader in Professional Care.
- Fall 2012 – Butter London Lacquers and Lipglosses Sequins! Velvet! Satin! Tweed! This season, the catwalks were abundant with rich texture! We’ve translated this to nails through the infusion of glitter particles and metallic and holographic fnishes. The colour tones speak to “earthiness” but are not specifically earth tones – think rust, shimmering greens, and silver. [...]
- "Sparkles are always in (;
Gotta love them . . ." — @k-justsmile
Treat your nails to the absolute best color with names inspired by classic jazz hits. Designed by Deborah Lippmann, manicurist to the stars. Color(s): across the universe (g), bad romance (g), boom boom pow (g), bring on the bling (shm), candy shop (g), cleopatra in new york (g), cosmic love (g), dancing in the dark (g), do ya think i'm sexy (g), flashdance (g), forget you (g), glitter and be gay (g), glitter in the air (g), happy birthday (g), i fought the law (fn), i love the nightlife (g), i wanna be sedated (fn), just dance (g), lady sings the blues (g), let's go crazy (g), magic carpet ride, marrakesh express, mermaid's dream (g), mermaid's kiss (g), pretty vacant (fn), private dancer (ch), ray of light, razzle dazzle (g), ruby red slippers (g), shake your groove thing (g), shake your money maker (g), some enchanted evening (g), stairway to heaven (g), stronger (g), sugar daddy (ch), superstar (g), swagga like us (ch), sweet dreams, through the fire (shm), today was a fairytale (g), va va voom, xanadu. Brand: LIPPMANN COLLECTION. Style Name: Deborah Lippmann Glitter Nail Color. Style Number: 279085. Available In Stores.
- "Again, try a neutral polish for this Fall/Winter. Classy!" — @k-justsmile
The OPI Germany Collection for fall 2012! Drawing inspiration from Berlin, an exciting new fashion hub that blends classic looks with the avant-garde, the collection’s twelve shades offer a mixture of vibrant color, urban-chic neutrals, and reds in variations from light to dark. Review & swatches!