Shop this look
- Similar itemThis faux-suede shoulder bag is the perfect accessory to complete a vintage, bohemian look. Layered fringe and a braided shoulder strap evoke a casual 70s vibe. Pair it with jeans for a relaxed appearance, or wear it with a mini dress for a retro ensemble. The zippered top keeps your belongings secure. Add a twist to your outfit with this fringe bag. Available in both bright hues and neutral tones, there's a bag for every event and outfit. A zippered top keeps the contents of the two interior compartments safely in place. This bag is trendy and fun, with a hint of vintage flair, making it ideal for any fashion-conscious woman. Color options: Dark brown, pink, purple, grey, black, brown Style: Cross-body bag Construction: Faux suede Entry: Zip-top closure Handles: Top Interior pockets: Two (2) interior pockets Bag dimensions: 10.6 inches high x 3.9 inches wide x 14.2 inches long Drop: 11.8-26.8 inches Size: One Size. Color: Multi. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Material: Suede.
- Navy Blue Ladies Irregularly Tweed Thick Vintage Mini Shorts.
- **A Great Additional Discount Is Available!!---Click on my Name Above ( "Listed by...") to learn about my Multi-Sale Discount Offer in my Closet Profile** Rare, lovely, vintage and completely flawless with an antique patina, this gorgeous authentic Miriam Haskell 1970s-era Pin with safety-clasp will brighten and enliven any ensemble, coat, scarf of hat. Allow this precious brass filigreed Butterfly with its hand-wired rhinestones of white, ruby, topaz, sapphire and emerald & pearls to light gently on your shoulder, or rest lovingly on your lapel. Composed by hand, as were all of her exquisite pieces, and even as they still are today, this 2.5"L x "W x 1.5H is a treasure that you will treasure for many years to come. This piece, with the rich patina of it age, carries on its underside that MIRIAM HASKELL stamp of Authenticity. Do not miss this prize. -Miriam Haskell was born in Tell City, Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, Kentucky. After studying at Chicago University for 3 years, she moved in 1924 to New York City with $500 in her pocket. 2 years later, she opened a jewelry boutique; "LE BIJOU DE L'HEURE". The same year, Frank Hess joined her business and she opened a second outlet in the city. While there is continued controversy regarding whose created most of the designs, they continued to two work together until Miriam left the company in 1950 while Hess continued to design for many years afterwards. In the 1930s, Haskell relocated the company to 392 Fifth Avenue. During the Depression, their affordable jewelry sets of glass and gold plate were so popular, the company went on to open boutiques at Saks Fifth Avenue; where Chanel pieces were also sold, and Burdines's, as well as stores in Miami and London. Movie stars such as Lucille Ball, Joan Crawford and stars from the Ziegfeld Follies and social celebrities such as Gloria Vanderbilt and the Duchess of Windsor used Haskell jewelry for publicity shots and personal use. While her jewelry was usually not signed before 1950, after that time her brother Joseph Haskell who introduced the first regularly signed Miriam Haskell jewelry.
- Similar itemHaider Ackermann White Oversized Shirt in size M, US size 8/10 White cotton oversized shirt from Haider Ackermann featuring a classic collar, a front button fastening, long sleeves, a loose fit and a straight hem.
- Similar itemThe soft Florentine vachetta leather exterior of this generous crossbody bag will develop a rich patina with use, and this convenient style is sure to be the bag you reach for time and time again. The deep, roomy interior features plenty of pockets for organizing essentials or getaway gear, while the wide, adjustable strap offers durability and comfort. Gilded hardware and an understated leather logo perfectly complement the style. Brand: Dooney & Bourke. Style Name: Dooney & Bourke 'Tilton' Leather Crossbody Bag. Style Number: 5008300. Top zip closure; Adjustable strap; Interior zip, wall and smartphone pockets; Lined; Leather
- Blue Ladies Irregularly Tweed Thick Vintage Mini Shorts.
- Similar itemSuper flowy beige blouse featuring single pleats at the front and a V-shaped cutout at the neckline with a gold-toned button closure. Finished with long sleeves and a slight high-low hem, this billowy top can be styled with printed bells and gladiator sandals for an essential boho-babe ensemble!
- Similar itemColorful faux gems on a goldtone metal brooch. Back pin with rollover safety clasp. 2" diameter. Metal, Glass, Acrylic. Imported.
- This stylish crossbody bag offers a check design on a beige background. Crafted of cotton, this Italian made bag features a calf leather trim and a removable/ adjustable shoulder strap. Goldtone hardware completes the look. Color: Tan and Beige House Check Style: Crossbody Construction: Cotton and Calf Leather Trim Model: 3980826 Exterior: Grainy leather, fold over front with a House check cotton front panel crossbody bag Entry: Flap with clasp closure Hardware: Goldtone Lining: Canvas Handles: Removable/adjustable shoulder strap Exterior pockets: Rear zippered pocket Interior pockets: Two inside compartments with open pocket in rear compartment Includes logo sleeper bag Made in Italy Dimensions: Approximately 7 inches high x 10 inches wide x 2 inches deep Drop: Approximately 21.5 inches Measurement Guide NOTE: Bag may NOT be returned if the red security tag is removed Handbag Material: Cotton, Leather Handbag Color: Beige, Tan Style: Cross-body Main Closure Type: Flap, Clasp Please note: bag may NOT be returned if the red security tag is removed Size: One Size. Color: Beige. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. Pattern: Check. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemLook no further than T by Alexander Wang for a cool, understated approach to summer. In navy and white stripes with a grey waistband, these short shorts are perfect for the beach or relaxing indoors - Blue/white striped cotton, grey elasticated waistband with drawstring, side slit pockets - Slim fit - Team with coordinating stripes for a more polished look
- Similar itemA wardrobe must-have, this oversized cream-colored top is designed with front button closures and a single front pocket. Finished with a high-low hem and optional roll-tab sleeves, this versatile blouse can be worn with your go-to denims or accented with a belt and worn as a dress.
- Part of the Gifting Collection from Betsey Johnson. Fall in love with this outstanding ornament! ; Brown and pink dog ornament. Leopard printed tutu and bow and crystal accented collar. Betsey Johnson gift box included. Glass/fabric/acrylic. Imported. Measurements: ; Width: 3 1 2 in ; Weight: 2 oz
- Similar itemSasina evokes a radiant sunflower in golden carnelian. Centered with glowing garnets the elegant brooch dresses up any attire.