- Similar itemVibrant patterns offer a graphic aesthetic to this drop waist Elizabeth and James dress, crafted from lightweight silk. Pleats add soft volume to the flared silhouette, and tonal trim creates subtle contrast. Exposed back zip and covered elastic waist. Sleeveless. Unlined. Fabric: Silk crepe. Shell: 100% silk. Trim: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, China. MEASUREMENTS Length: 34in / 86.5cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: M,S
- Similar itemSculpted with soft suede trims that map a V-front, Gianvito Rossi's black lace pumps are the last word in elegant footwear. The stiff mesh backing keeps the shape of the delicate upper. Slip them on with a pair of tailored trousers for the best results. 110mm-4.5" heel. Upper: Lace, Leather. Pointed toe. Leather insole and sole.
- Similar itemTime's ArrowMini Jo Luggage Tote Bag, MagentaDetailsSmooth calfskin leather.Silver hardware; tonal topstitching.Rolled tote straps, approx. 4 3/4" drop.Removable adjustable shoulder strap, 20" drop.Open top; edged winged sides.Front snap-flap pouch pocket.Inside, one zip, two drop, and one slip pockets.Twill lining; leather bars protect bag bottom.9"H x 14 1/2"W x 4"D; weighs 1lb. 10oz."Jo" is imported.Designer About Time's Arrow:Time's Arrow designer Christine Park set out to create a great handbag inspired by her mom's own collection. Minimalist outside, Time's Arrow bags are incredibly detailed within. The expandable envelope design is equipped with divided compartments, zip pocket, and card slot. Available in an array of leathers and colors, each is finished with the signature compass-inspired logo. Ready to start your Time's Arrow collection today? In addition to the signature crossbody-which may be worn as a slight messenger or hung delicately from the shoulder-the range encompasses totes, satchels, duffels, shoulder bags, wristlets, wallets, and clutches.
- Similar itemChristian Louboutin black suede platform Lady Daf Mary Jane pump. Approximately 6.25" stiletto heel (160mm), 55mm covered platform Taper toe. Adjustable Mary Jane strap. Signature red leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Proenza SchoulerSleeveless Wool Jersey Flare DressDetailsProenza Schouler wool jersey dress.Approx. 31"L front and 32"L back.High square neckline; sleeveless.Seamed waistband.Pleated flare skirt.Hidden back zip.Wool/acrylic/nylon.Imported.Designer About Proenza Schouler:Lazaro Hernandez, who worked at Michael Kors, and Jack McCollough, who worked at Marc Jacobs, met at Parsons School of Design. They collaborated on a senior project that became enormously successful, and in 2002 they launched Proenza Schouler (a combination of their mothers' maiden names). The duo was immediately lauded by fashion's highest critics for their design prowess, fresh approach to modern luxury, and technical sophistication.
- Similar itemA bright pink hue and immaculate cut lend a radiant edge to this tailored blazer from Donna Karan. Notched collar, long sleeves, flap and slit pockets, one button closure. Tailored fit. Wear over a figure-hugging sheath with heels or dressed down over a tissue tee and slim cut jeans. 100% Cotton.
- Longchamp is more than just coveted nylon bags - they make leather satchels just as chic! Soft, grained leather with gunmetal hardware. Logo strap at front. Inset snap top. 18'' Rolled top handles with 6'' drop; Clip removable 40'' strap with 18'' drop. Leather and logo jacquard lining with 4 pockets. Measures approximately 15'' at widest x 11'' tall at center x 5'' deep. Leather; Imported;
- Similar itemEscadaVertical Welt Two-Button Blazer, TourmalineDetailsProminent vertical lines on either side of this Escada blazer whittle and sculpt the waistline. Wool jacket by Escada.Approx. 23"L from shoulder to hem.Notched collar; two-button front.Long sleeves.Fit-and-flare silhouette; tulip hem.Virgin wool.Made in Slovenia of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/178cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemDolce & Gabbana sleeveless dress with wide straps and a square neckline. The print is of lemons and typical Italian summer flowers mostly in shades of blue, yellow white and green. Slightly gathered on the waist and the sides. Back zipper.