- Architectural lines give this Alexander McQueen suede sandal a sculpted sensibility. Details Looped cutout-detailed strappy suede upper with tonal topstitching. 4 1/2 covered, bowed heel; 1" platform lowers the pitch to 3 1/2". Leather lining and suede footbed. Leather outsole. Back zip for ease of dress. Made in Italy. Heel height may vary by size.
- Don’t hold back, gush all you want about this Betsey’s girlie grunge flower necklace! Adored with multi-colored rope, and dual chains, it’s the perfect piece to wear with floral tights and stacked-heel booties. Gold tone necklace chain with multi-colored woven rope and longer necklace chain with heart accents. Pink ring. Faceted bead and pink colored crystal heart. Blue and gold tone patina pendant with colored crystal accents. Lobster claw. Brass ox. Metal/glass/plastic/rope. 14" length + 3" extender + 29" longer necklace chain x 2.25” pendant width x 2.5” pendant drop.
- Similar itemA supple leather front panel adds refined rock n roll edge to a soft, fine knit Vince dress. The simply cut silhouette is styled with a ribbed crew neckline and long sleeves. Unlined. Fabric: Fine knit. Shell: 100% wool. Trim: 100% lambskin. Leather clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 33.75in / 86cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS,XXS
- Similar itemWarning: this clutch is about to be your new favorite item. It features "Parental Advisory Explicit Content" at front and gold zip closures at top and back pocket. Fully lined interior with zip/cell phone pockets, detachable shoulder strap. Rock it with leather pants and a vintage concert tee! 100% Polyurethane. 14"/36cm width. 10.5"/26.75cm height. Imported.
- Similar itemShake your tail feathers with this darling peacock necklace from Betsey Johnson. Gold-tone long necklace chain with multi-colored peacock pendant. Crafted in a brass OX mixed metal. Gold tone long necklace chain with small faceted cherry beads. Mixed metal chain accents and multi-colored peacock pendant Gold tone multi chain fringe and faceted cherry beads. Lobster claw. Brass OX. Metal/glass/plastic. 36" length + 3" extender, pendant width 1.75", pendant drop 6.5"
- Similar itemBlack dress from Vanessa Bruno featuring a round neck, draped contrasting blue panel at the front, straight skirt and long lambskin sleeves.
- Similar itemBright Star Zip Pouch by Comme des Garçons. One of the designer's signature pouches in a smooth “Bright Star" textile (designed by Milanese designer Luisa Cevese for Comme des Garçons), which combines black polyurethane and little aluminum stars. Exposed silver top zip. Self-zip pull. Black leather interior. Single compartment. 'COMME des GARÇONS' is stamped in silver on front. Color: Multi. 100% Polyurethane. Made in Italy. Box included. Also available in Black , Blue/Silver Star , Embossed Black , Grey Polka Dots , Red , Orange , Blue , Diamond Embossed Black , Burgundy , Black/Blue , Black/Green & Black/Pink. Measurements: 8.75"W x 6.5"H.
- Vibrant faille and metallic leather give these striking Paul Andrew sandals an electric hit of charm. Crisscross straps form the asymmetrical vamp. Tonal buckle closure. Covered platform and stiletto heel. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 4.25in / 115mm Platform: 0.5in / 12mm. Available sizes: 39,39.5,40
- Alexander McQueenHigh-Heel Double-Arched Suede Sandal, BlackDetailsArchitectural lines give this Alexander McQueen suede sandal a sculpted sensibility.Looped cutout-detailed strappy suede upper with tonal topstitching.4 1/2" covered, bowed heel; 1" platform lowers the pitch to 3 1/2".Leather lining and suede footbed.Leather outsole.Back zip for ease of dress.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.