- Similar itemBlack suede t-bar sandal wedge from Giuseppe Zanotti. Sandal has a patent black leather platform wedge with a curve detail, a large silver metal buckle at the side and a cream leather insole and lining. Heel measures 160mm, platform measures 50mm. You walk on 110mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- High heel platform sandal * Satin and rhinestone embellished satin upper * Leather trim * Zip counter closure * Covered heel and platform * Leather insole and sole Measurements: Heel height 5", platform sole 1".
- Similar itemSaint Laurent black suede Tribute T-strap platform sandals. 5.5" (140mm) heel; 30mm platform (approximately) . Open toe, woven vamp, ankle strap with goldtone buckle, suede-covered platform and stiletto heel, tonal leather piping throughout . Buckles at ankle . Leather sole . Available in Black . Made in Italy .
- Similar itemSaint Laurent. Tribute Suede Platform Sandal, Blue Electric. Saint Laurent suede sandal. 5.25" heel with 1.25" platform; 4" equiv. Wide straps loop together vamp. T-strap connects to adjustable ankle strap. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaSandy Suede Bow-Back Mule, BlackDetailsOscar de la Renta suede mule slide.5" covered heel with 3/4" platform.4 1/4" pitch equivalent.Thin strap across open toe.Layered band at instep; bow detail at back.Leather lining and sole."Sandy" is made in Italy.Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie; the house now includes collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Sergio RossiScalloped Crystal T-Strap Platform Sandal, BlackDetailsSergio Rossi embellished suede platform sandal.Faceted strass crystals trim scalloped upper.5 3/4" covered heel; 1 1/2" platform.4 1/4" equivalent.Peep-toe.T-strap.Adjustable satin ankle strap.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Sergio Rossi:Sergio Rossi began his illustrious career working alongside his shoemaker father in the Romagna region of Italy in the 1950s before receiving formal training in Milan. The first Sergio Rossi collection debuted in 1966 to much acclaim, and over the years the designer collaborated with leading fashion houses including Dolce & Gabbana and Azzedine Alaia. Today, Design Director Angelo Ruggeri upholds the Sergio Rossi philosophy of creating beautiful shoes that evoke modernity, strength, and sensuality with impeccably crafted shapes.
- Similar itemGrey matted calf leather 'Tribute' sandals from Saint Laurent featuring an open toe, interwoven strapping to the front with a t-bar strap leading to a buckle fastening ankle strap, a leather covered layered platform and a leather covered stiletto heel.
- Similar itemSaint LaurentTribute Patent Platform Sandal, NudeDetailsSaint Laurent patent leather Tribute sandal; golden hardware.5.5" covered heel with 1" platform; 4.5" equivalent.Wide straps loops together over vamp.T-strap connects to adjustable buckled ankle strap.Halter strap overlaps ankle strap at side.Leather lining and sole."Tribute" is made in Italy.Designer About Saint Laurent:Founded in 1961, Yves Saint Laurent was the first couture house to introduce the concept of luxury pret-a-porter in a 1966 collection called "Rive Gauche," synonymous with youth and freedom. This shift represented a first critical step in the modernization of fashion and revolutionized the socio-cultural landscape. In 1999, the luxury goods division of the PPR Group acquired Yves Saint Laurent and, under the creative direction of Hedi Slimane since March 2012, continues to position the house at the summit of the luxury universe. Today, Saint Laurent collections include women's and men's ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, small leather goods, jewelry, scarves, ties, and eyewear. Parisian by birth and Los Angeleno by choice, Hedi Slimane is lauded not only for his work as a designer and photographer but also for his past contributions during his tenure as menswear director for the house.
- Similar itemGiuseppe Zanotti. Buckled T-Strap Biker Sandal, Black. Biker sandal by Giuseppe Zanotti. Leather upper with silvertone hardware, including buckles and zip trim. 5" stiletto heel; 3/4" platform; 4 1/4" equivalent. Leather lining, padded footbed, and outsole. Made in Italy.