- Signature. Safari green. Inspired by the archived original from the 70s, the menswear inspired signature shirt is a timeless classic. Oversized with two front pockets, the signature is a versatile wardrobe staple that works just as well tucked into a pencil skirt as it does untucked with a pair of jeans. 100% silk.
- Similar itemFall in love with the versatility, comfort and style of this classic Helmut Lang asymmetrical draped jersey skirt.
- Similar itemGrained leather square toe oxford bootie with brogue detailing throughout. Sculpted, covered platform and thick heel. Approximately 5.25" heel (135mm), 30mm platform Leather/rubber sole. Available in Pearl. Made in Italy.
- TheoryEasel V-Neck Leather BlazerDetailsTheory Easfl-style blazer in paneled lamb leather.V neckline.One-button closure.Long sleeves; three-button cuff.Tailored fit.Hem hits at hip.Lambskin; dry clean.Imported of Italian material.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 33"/84cm, waist 24.5"/62cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Theory:Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.
- Similar itemBlack jersey. Slips on. 80% Micro Modal, 20% nylon. Dry clean
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Banded Peep-Toe Cage Bootie, TanDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth calfskin bootie.4 3/4" covered stiletto heel.1/2" platform; 4 1/4" equiv.6"H shaft; 10 1/4" opening.Peep toe.Banded cage vamp.Chunky golden back zip with tassel pull.Leather lining and lightly padded insole.Leather sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemComposition: 57% Triacetate, 43% Polyester, Polyamide, Silk. Details: satin, no appliqués, solid color, classic neckline, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, front closure, button closing, no pockets, two breast pockets.
- Similar itemTheory Easfl-style blazer in paneled lamb leather. V neckline. One-button closure. Long sleeves; three-button cuff. Tailored fit. Hem hits at hip. Lambskin; dry clean. Imported of Italian material.
- Be bold and take your shoe game to a whole new level of fierce fashion with these vibrant booties courtesy of Giuseppe Zanotti! Smooth suede upper. Pointed toe shape. Concealed side zipper closure with suede pull tab. Leather lining. Leather sole. 7'' Suede covered stiletto heel with 2¼'' front platform. Shaft measures 3½'' tall and 12'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;