- Similar itemValentino bordeaux grained leather Rockstud point-toe ballerina flats embellished with polished goldtone pyramid studs. 0.25" (7mm) heel, approximately. Slips on Leather sole. Available in Bordeaux Made in Italy.
- Similar itemLight brown cashmere-silk blend top from Brunello Cucinelli featuring a scoop neck, a sleeveless design, a loose fit, a straight hem and sequin embroidery.
- J Brand jeans have a winning combination of style, comfort and sexiness in denim that we simply can't get enough of! Lightweight stretch denim. Zip fly with button closure at belt looped waist. Five pocket construction. Skinny leg with zip adjustable11'' side openings. 8'' Rise. 26'' Inseam. Approximate measurements taken from a size 27W, and may vary by size. 92% Cotton / 7% Polyester / 1% Spandex; Machine Wash; U.S.A;
- Showcase modern sophistication with a textural touch in this Nicole striped tweed jacket from Tory Burch. Embellished with fringe trims and multi-colour beads, this piece channels a feminine appeal.
- Embellishments and a leopard pattern collide in this trend-right sequin tank from Nicole Miller Artelier. Silk. Dry clean. Imported. Scoop neck, sleeveless, bead and sequin embellished. Racerback, pullover style.
- Similar itemIndigo wash mid rise, skinny leg jeans from J Brand featuring front zip and button fastening, three front pockets and two back patch pockets.
- Similar itemWoven tweed blazer. Metallic threading throughout. Notch lapel. Open front. Contrast trim throughout. Front welt pockets. Tonal top stitching and panel seaming. Fully lined.
- Similar itemLemon yellow patent leather 'Alina' ballerinas from Jimmy Choo featuring a pointed toe, a perforated detail, a slip-on style and a low block heel.
- AkrisV-Neck Sleeveless Plaid Intarsia TopDetailsCashmere/silk plaid intarsia.V neck.Sleeveless.Pullover style.Made in Romania.Designer About Akris:This family-owned Swiss house is guided by Creative Director Albert Kriemler. His grandmother launched the line in 1922 and drew the name from her own initials (Alice Kriemler Schoch). Today the company has earned a reputation for exceptionally well-tailored dresses, suits and separates, and each piece is still designed and produced in Switzerland.