- Alejandro IngelmoIlaria Patent Suede Lace-Up Point-Toe Pump, BlackDetailsAlejandro Ingelmo patent leather and suede pump. Pointy-toe. Low cut vamp. Crisscross lace-up front with cutout patent sides. Ankle-wrap strap ties in bow at front. Covered 4 1/2" stiletto heel. Padded insole. Leather outsole. Made in Italy. Designer About Alejandro Ingelmo: With a family history in the footwear business, designer Alejandro Ingelmo launched his women's shoe collection in Fall/Winter 2006. A men's line soon followed, as did cult demand for his modern silhouettes and innovative craftsmanship. Based in Manhattan's Soho neighborhood, Ingelmo blends his Cuban heritage with urban New York edge, creating progressive pumps, sandals, and sneakers from exotic materials with cutting-edge attitude.
- Similar itemElevate the everyday with these ultra-flattering skinny pants from Just Cavalli. Flat front, belt loops, back pockets, skinny legs with zipper hems* Fitted silhouette with stretch. Wear with a sheer silk blouse, a decorative lace blazer, and platform pumps. 96% Viscose, 4% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemDiscover Edward's secret weapon for a flawless finish every time. This expertly crafted Edward Bess kabuki brush picks up just the right amount of product and helps sculpt and define your best features. The short, weighted metal handle helps you control application for ultimate precision and superb application.
- Unleash your inner vixen with Roger Vivier's endlessly incredible, Art Deco inspired designs. Soft suede upper with smooth leather trim. Softly pointed open toe. T-strap vamp with cutout detail. Pale goldtone buckles at dual ankle straps. Leather lined. Leather sole. 1'' Rounded and stacked patent leather front platform. 5½'' Patent leather heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemEdward BessLuxury Eye BrushDetailsThe only eyeshadow brush you'll ever want or need-a magic wand that effortlessly creates depth and dimension. This Edward Bess brush is perfectly designed to accentuate the crease or lid with dome-shaped bristles. Discover Edward's go-to for all eye looks-a stroke of genius! Designer About Edward Bess: Born in Charleston, South Carolina, Edward Bess studied theater at Manhattan's Professional Performing Arts School and lived in London's fast-paced world of modeling before founding his eponymous cosmetics line in 2006. An instant hit with celebrities and fashionistas, his sought-after line features timeless style and flattering colors.
- Similar itemTrompe l'oeil jean styling lends a kick of cool to these figure-hugging leggings from Helmut Lang. Coal stretch cotton, faux-jean styling, elasticized waist, pulls on. Extra form-fitting. Team with an oversized pullover and studded biker boots. 64% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 4% Elastane. Dry clean.
- You won't give two bits over any neigh-sayers when you're rockin' these stylish Gucci pumps. Patent leather upper. Rounded peep toe. Anklestrap with goldtone buckle. Leather lining. Leather sole. ¾'' Patent leather front platform. 5½'' Patent leather covered heel. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemDesigned by International Artistic Director for Givenchy Le Makeup Nicolas Degennes, these high quality professional hand-made brushes will ensure powders are left as nothing more than a subtle uniform veil over your face. The Foundation brush has ultrafine edges, allowing foundation to be applied easily for a completely even and natural veil. It is made from high quality synthetic hair. Surprising but true, synthetic hair is best for applying liquid foundation. It improves the fineness of the makeup result and promotes a uniform application without leaving any trace of the fluid texture. A wooden handle was chosen for its durability and quality, finished with black soft-feel matte handle coating and white Givenchy signature.
- Similar itemFigure-hugging and flattering to boot, these sexy jeans by Adriano Goldschmied are a must for kicking up your denim game. Classic five-pocket styling, button and hidden zip fly closure, cropped length, belt loops, tapered skinny leg, grey-brown cotton stretch fabrication. Skinny cut. Team with a t-shirt, cashmere cardigan, and simple ballerina flats for an elegant casual look. 80% Cotton, 15% Modal, 5% Polyurethane.