- Similar itemAn abstract pattern lends retro charm to lightweight double knit BCBGMAXAZRIA leggings. Covered elastic waistband. Fabric: Double knit. 70% silk/30% rayon. Hand wash. Imported, China. Measurements Rise: 10in / 25.58cm Inseam: 29.5in / 75cm Leg opening: 8.75in / 22cm Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Similar itemCoat by By Zoe. Made from a textured wool blend. Alpaca and mohair added for a hairy feel. Notch lapels. Single button fastening. Dropped shoulders. Oversized cocoon shape
- Black mesh and suede pumps from Gianvito Rossi. Pointed toe. Slip on. Leather covered stiletto heel. Cushioned leather insole. Gianvito Rossi principle heel height 10.
- Similar itemYellow wool sweater from Jeremy Scott featuring a ribbed crew neck, a contrast black 'Adults Suck When You Are One' print to the front, dropped shoulders, long sleeves, ribbed cuffs, a regular length and a straight ribbed hem.
- Similar itemComposition: 60% Cotton, 40% Viscose. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, logo detail, sweaters.
- Gaetano Navarra autumn/winter 2014 medium waisted, viscose leggings with multicolor abstract print. Stretch waist. Composition: 94% viscose 6% elastane.
- Similar itemLeather upper. Pointed toe. Low-cut vamp elongates legs. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/4" covered heel. Made in Brazil.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyLeopard-Print Linen Cocoon CoatDetailsLeopard-print linen with tonal topstitching.Stand collar; hidden zip front.Epaulets atop dropped shoulders.Bracelet sleeves.Patch pockets at chest.Cocoon silhouette.Hem hits past hips.Imported.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemFor Pre-AW14 MSGM took a darker approach to its typically bright prints. This floral coat mixes charcoal-grey pale-pink and blue hues for a soft abstract effect. The cocoon silhouette and exaggerated dropped shoulders lend it a thoroughly contemporary feel that will work with a host of existing pieces in your wardrobe.