- Similar itemA poncho cape crafted from cotton gabardine. Protecting from wind and rain, Burberry has been producing capes in gabardine since the late 1880s. The simple design features oversize buttons, gun flaps and a storm shield, referencing the iconic trench coat.
- Similar itemRound toe See by Chloé ballet flats detailed with gleaming zipper trim and a soft bow. A covered elastic top line gives the relaxed pair a comfortable fit. Leather sole. Leather: Lambskin. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Available sizes: 35.5,36,37,38.5,39,39.5,40,40.5
- Similar itemMSGM beige wool cape coat. This winter the coat silhouette is a key trend. This soft fully lined piece is a beautiful piece that can be worn with trousers or skirt. Sleeveless style with cape covering. Zip front fastening and two deep front pockets. Composition 80% wool, 20% polyamide. Lining 63% acetate 37% viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemValentinoRockstud Trim Leather Ballet Flat, RubinDetailsPebbled leather ballerina flat by Valentino.1/4" flat heel.Collar punctuated with signature Valentino pyramid Rockstuds.Pointy toe.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemGet a polished look with these flats from Vince Camuto. Crafted with a pointed toe, asymmetrical ankle and a side buckle closure, wear these flats with your favorite dress and accessories for the perfect finish. Pointed toe. Side ankle buckle closure. Asymmetrical ankle detail. Heel height: 1/4" Leather. Imported.
- ValentinoLong Cape-Sleeve Double Felt Coat, CamelDetailsDouble felt coat by Valentino.Open front.Long cape sleeves.Open front.Hem hits mid-calf.Wool/angora/other fibers.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemMetallic sequins and gold-tone hardware add glamour to these classic boat shoes by Sperry Top-Sider. Sport these shoes with shorts or jeans for an instantly classic and stylish look. Lace-up front. Rounded toe. Imported.
- Similar itemDesigner Guillaume Henry's idea of the Carven muse has become a little younger and subtler, but is still irreverent in her aesthetic. For Pre-Fall, her garments are cozy and woolen, with a hint of sass that balances the classic: a décolletage cutout on a crisp blouse, or a shift dress with toggle-rope accents. We all know the duffel coat, but what about a duffel cape? This piece has oversized lapels and hits just above the knee. It has in-seam pockets on either side and is fully lined. It closes in the front with a snap button and two rope-accented toggles. Body: 78% virgin wool, 22% nylon. Lining: 100% viscose.
- Similar itemDolce & Gabbana tan and brown leopard print leather ballerina shoes with black patent bow and hanging gilt heart with Dolce & Gabbana logo. Fully leather lined. Leather sole and rubber heel.