- A brushed texture lends an unusually soft feel to these classic straight legged jeans, and wrinkled whiskering adds a gently worn look. 5 pocket styling with tonal logo embroidery on the back pockets. Single button closure and zip fly. Fabric: Brushed stretch denim. 98% cotton/2% polyurethane. Wash cold. Made in the USA. MEASUREMENTS Rise: 9in / 23cm Inseam: 33in / 84cm Leg opening: 14in / 35.5cm. Available sizes: 32
- Similar itemThe platform pumps you love get a fresh look with the moment's must-have hooded backs. Leather upper, leather lining, leather sole. Imported. Almond toe; slip on; hooded back. 4.25" Heel, 0.75" platform; feels like 3.5" heel. Available in full and half sizes.
- Similar itemThere's nothing like a sexy white button up! This wrinkled mens-inspired one features button closures at front and cuffs and a pocket at chest. Throw it on with a leather skirt--this shirt might be borrowed from the boys, but it's going to look way hotter on you! 100% Cotton. 31.75"/80.75cm length. 46"/117cm bust. Hand wash cold. Imported.
- Similar itemArmani Jeans Collection dark indigo classic 5 pocket jeans with a regular fit medium waist and straight leg, glitter AJ logo on waistband and metal eagle on stud decorated pocket.
- Similar itemBlue cotton shirt from Ralph Lauren Blue featuring a pointed collar, contrasting white stripes, a stitched brand patch to the chest and long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Brian AtwoodLeather Almond-Toe Over-the-Knee Boot, BlackDetailsButtery leather makes this Brian Atwood over-the-knee boot a leg-lengthening luxury.Leather upper.23"H over-the-knee shaft; 16 1/2" top circumference.3" stacked heel.Almond toe.Leather lining and sole.Pull-on style.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemStandout designs are what Giuseppe Zanotti does best. So why not add a little extra style to your step with these bombastic pumps? Suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 2'' Suede covered platform. 7'' Suede covered heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Similar itemREBECCA TAYLOR EXCLUSIVE - Crisp poplin creates a semi-tailored fit on this button up blouse. Front placket, stand up collar, back seams and a high-low hem. Layer it or wear solo, tucked or untucked. Content & Care: Hits at low hip. 26 1/2" from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 63% cotton, 32% nylon, 5% spandex.
- Similar itemArmani Jeans navy stretch twill 5 pocket zip fly jeans with medium waist, regular fit and straight leg, navy blue waist badge with patent text, gold eagle on back pocket, small gold eagle on coin pocket, burnished gold badge and micro check waist and pocket lining.