- Similar itemPremium denim inspired by American roots. The Becca Skinny Jean sports a low rise and super skinny leg. Rich wash is presented on stretch cotton denim. Five-pocket construction. Signature five hashmarks on the flat back pockets. The hashmarks stand for strength as the motto of JHaus is "Strong Roots." Tonal topstitching. Leather brand tab on the right rear pocket. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and signature button closure. 97% Cotton, 3% polyester. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Made in the U.S.A.Measurements: Outseam: 40 inInseam: 32 in Front Rise: 8 in Back Rise: 12 in Leg Opening: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Becca Skinny Leg. Quality material; U.S.A;
- Similar itemAcne gives urban outerwear a lick of luxe styling and an impossibly cool edge. Striped ice blue and jet black leather come together to create this boxy style, finished with an asymmetric zipper and belt accent, a tough yet charming take on edgy attire. Pointed collar. Asymmetric zipper with snapped closure. Zippered pockets, snapped flap pocket, zippered cuffs. Epaulets, belted hemline with snapped belt loops. Fully lined. 100% Lamb leather. Lining: 52% Viscose, 48% Cotton. Dry clean.
- These eye-catching AG Adriano Goldschmied skinny jeans are fashioned in dreamily soft stretch cotton, adding effortless comfort to major style. Cotton/TENCEL® lyocell/polyurethane. Machine wash. Made in USA. Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, low rise. Tonal stitching, silver-tone logo hardware. 7.25" Rise, 30" inseam, 11.5" leg opening.
- Similar itemLambskin. Round neckline; asymmetric front zip. Long sleeves; zipper cuffs; epaulets. Front pockets. Cropped at hip. Imported.
- Similar itemOur luxe Kimber jacket is crafted from supple lamb suede and designed with a cropped length and sharp moto-inspired details. Notched lapels. Asymmetrical full-zip front. Long sleeves with zip vents at the cuffs. Snapped shoulder epaulets. Angled zip pockets at the chest. Adjustable belt detail at the center front hem. Suede lace-up detail at the bottom of each side seam. Angled pintucking at the center back. Fully lined. 18¾" length. Shell: 100% lambskin. Lining: 93% silk; 7% elastane. Professionally dry clean by a leather and suede expert. Made in the USA. Imported fabric.
- Similar itemCarnation cotton blend 'Power' skinny jean from Victoria Beckham Denim featuring a low rise, a button and zip fly, belt loops, a five pocket design and a skinny fit.
- Similar itemThe denim connoisseurs brand of choice, Seven For All Mankind, presents the Olivya low-rise skinny jeans. Cut, cinched, and tailored in all the right places to lengthen your lean look with that meticulous American craftsmanship that we love, this rust orange statement staple are a need-to-own necessity. Classic five-pocket style. Zipper fly, button closure. Belt loops. 67% Cotton, 29% Polyester, 4% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemIRO light grey supple lambskin Luiga biker jacket. Stud snap epaulettes, stud snap broad lapels, asymmetric two-way silvertone zip closure at front, vertical zip handwarmer pockets, stud snap waist tabs, zip closure at cuffs. Fully lined. Zips at front Available in Light Grey. Leather. Specialty care. Imported
- Acne StudiosShearling-Collar Moto JacketDetailsAcne Studios leather moto jacket.Dyed lamb shearling (Morocco) collar.Bracelet sleeves with zip cuffs.Snap lapels; epaulets.Asymmetric covered front zip.Zip and button-flap pockets.Belted hem with grommets.Cropped at hips.Made in Turkey.Designer About Acne Studios:100 pairs of raw-denim jeans turned Swedish label Acne from upstart creative collective to global fashion house. Established in Stockholm in 1996 as a creative consultancy, Acne-- or Ambition to Create Novel Expression-- stumbled into the spotlight when founder Jonny Johansson gave away 100 pairs of jeans to fashionable friends and influencers. Today, the group runs companies in advertising, design, film, and fashion, applying a multidisciplinary approach to everything they do. In addition to their signature denim, Acne produces apparel for men and women characterized by juxtapositional designs and eclectic, innovative materials.