- Nha KhanhLyra Wool-Blend Collared CoatDetailsNha Khanh "Lyra" felt coat.Stand collar; open front.Drapes across shoulders; half sleeves.Cropped at waist.Cape silhouette.High-low hem.Wool/polyamide; polyester lining.Made in USA of Japanese material.Model's measurements: Height 5'8.5"/174cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Nha Khanh:Khanh Nguyen conceptualized the Nha Khanh collection by drawing inspiration from the feminine word for light (nha) and the masculine word for celebration (khanh). The designer, who was raised in Dallas, Texas by Vietnamese artisan parents,uses both to create modern, ethereal garments that evoke the designs of distinct architecture, one-of-a-kind art pieces, and the beauty of nature. Nha Khanh is manufactured exclusively in the United States.
- Giuseppe ZanottiOpen-Toe Woven Leather Ankle Boot, Army GreenDetailsFiercely intertwined leather and a stacked stiletto heel give this Giuseppe Zanotti bootie the effect of safari chic. Woven leather upper.Golden hardware.Peep toe; tonal topstitching.Back zip for ease of dress.Leather footbed and sole.5" stacked heel.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemClassic stripes meet eclectic detailing. Our Daisy Sweater is hand-embellished with a collar of fringe-stitched yarns and sequins, elevating its easy crewneck shape with texture and shine. Made of Mako cotton a special knit spun from the longest, finest Egyptian cotton fibers it’s finished with a zip at the back to keep its lines clean. Play up the neutral tone and texture on the neckline pair with a lace pencil skirt. Or make an ultra-chic statement in bold print on print. Mako cotton. Scalloped embellishment at neckline. Crew neck; short sleeve. Invisible zipper closure at center back. Sleeve length: 11.5" (28.9cm) 22.75" (57.1cm) in length. Dry clean only.
- Your first day at the office begins on a chic and memorable note when you arrive in this houndstooth-printed skirt from Mata Traders! As commanding as your own professional presence, this woven garments flared silhouette and black-and-ivory print complete a look that lasts. Feminist-minded Mata Traders fights poverty through the employment and empowerment for the craftswomen in India and Nepal who create their fair-trade, handmade products. 90s, Vintage Inspired Mid-length A-line Striking Impression Skirt by Mata Traders for Work occasions.
- Similar itemBlack full midi houndstooth skirt from Coast+Weber+Ahaus.
- Long sleeve turtleneck shirt
- Similar itemBuffed leather ankle-high boots in black. Open round toe. Black lace-up closure. Wraparound strap at ankle with adjustable pin-buckle closure. Zip closure at interior face. Tonal stitching and sole. Approx. 4" stiletto heel. Leather. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThe ladylike Valentine Cape has vintage appeal and makes a chic alternative to a winter coat. For a dramatic contrast, let bold-colored sleeves peek out of the armholes. True to size; Measurements taken from SM/MED: Length: 26" Hand wash in cold water with like colors. Do not bleach. Hang dry. Shell: 100% Polyester.
- Similar itemThis AYR coat cuts an elegant figure in warm bouclé knit. Ruching at the neckline adds volume to the collar when open and a cape like drape when closed. Two pockets at waist. Long sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Bouclé. 60% wool/15% alpaca/15% acrylic/10% polyester. Dry clean. Imported, Thailand. Measurements Length: 42.25in / 107cm, from shoulder Measurements from size S. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS