- It’s no secret that Charlotte Dellal designer of Charlotte Olympia is a fan of animal print – she wore a leopard pair under her white wedding dress in 2010. These Monroe pumps are testament to that with a classic stiletto heel and point-toe crafted in tan-brown and black hyena-print calf hair. Take your cue from the designer and pair yours with a classic dress for optimum impact.
- Similar itemBrunello CucinelliRibbed Paillette Cylinder Cashmere TurtleneckDetailsA ring of sequins orbit the collar of this Brunello Cucinelli turtleneck in creamy vanilla.Ribbed, cashmere-blend turtleneck sweater by Brunello Cucinelli with sequins around the neck.Turtle neckline.Long sleeves.Boxy silhouette; high-low hem.Pullover style.Cashmere/silk.Made in Italy of imported materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4.Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Stella McCartneyDraped Crepe Skirt with Folded BottomDetailsStretch crepe de chine skirt by Stella McCartney.High waist sits at the navel.Fitted silhouette with draped front.Folded bottom.Uneven hem hits at the knee.Viscose/acetate/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemTiered draped Halston Heritage crepe skirt with satin back. Approx. 17"L from top waist to hem (size Small measured). Natural rise. A-line shape. Draped left side. Side zip. Polyester; lined; dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemWhite silk shirt from Moschino Cheap & Chic featuring a pointed collar, a front button fastening, a multi-colour floral bead embellished front placket, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hemline.
- Similar itemLeopard pony pump with patent-leather pointed toe. 4" heel (100mm) Glittered sole. Available in Black/Grey. Made in Italy
- Similar itemBrunello CucinelliSleeveless Paillette Knit TopDetailsSequin-flecked knit with ribbed trim.Round neckline; sleeveless.Solid side stripes.Relaxed fit; pullover.Linen/silk/polyester.Made in Italy.White top, shown layered underneath, is sold separately. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli:The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Similar itemStretch-knit skirt by Thakoon Addition. Approx. 17"L from waist to hem (size small measured). Slightly high rise. Pencil silhouette. Hidden side zip. Viscose/nylon/polyester/spandex; lined. Dry clean. Made in Romania.
- Leather/calf hair upper, manmade lining, manmade sole. Imported. Pointed toe; buckled ankle strap; leopard-print calf hair accents. 3" Heel. Available in full and half sizes.