- Similar itemAn ethereal blouse is grounded with a heavily embellished neckline. V cut out at back, sheer layer at cuffs and a vented high-low hem. Pair with a skinny pant or a flip skirt for elegant casual style. Details & Fit: Hits at high hip. 24 1/2" from high point shoulder. Model is a size 2. Imported. 100% polyester. Combo: 100% silk. Dry clean inside out at short cycle. No steam on beading.
- Stella McCartneyDraped Crepe Skirt with Folded BottomDetailsStretch crepe de chine skirt by Stella McCartney. High waist sits at the navel. Fitted silhouette with draped front. Folded bottom. Uneven hem hits at the knee. Viscose/acetate/spandex. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Hand-finished. Heel measures approximately 105mm/ 4 inches. Leopard-print calf hair. Clear PVC panels with air vents, pointed toe, leather sole. Slip on
- Similar itemA pleated panel drapes fluidly over the front of a L'AGENCE faux wrap skirt. Darts tailor the simple silhouette, and a hidden zip closes the back. Unlined. Fabric: Lightweight crepe suiting. 96% polyester/4% polyurethane. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 20.5in / 52cm Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 6
- Similar itemBrunello CucinelliRibbed Paillette Cylinder Cashmere TurtleneckDetailsA ring of sequins orbit the collar of this Brunello Cucinelli turtleneck in creamy vanilla. Ribbed, cashmere-blend turtleneck sweater by Brunello Cucinelli with sequins around the neck. Turtle neckline. Long sleeves. Boxy silhouette; high-low hem. Pullover style. Cashmere/silk. Made in Italy of imported materials. Model's measurements: Height 5'10. 3"/179cm, bust 33"/84cm, hips 34"/87cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli: The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Similar itemHand-finished. Heel measures approximately 100mm/ 4 inches. Leopard-print calf hair. Black leather trims, pointed toe. Slip on
- It's no secret that Charlotte Dellal designer of Charlotte Olympia is a fan of animal print - she wore a leopard pair under her white wedding dress in 2010. These Monroe pumps are testament to that with a classic stiletto heel and point-toe crafted in tan-brown and black hyena-print calf hair. Take your cue from the designer and pair yours with a classic dress for optimum impact.
- Crystals and paillettes shine from abstract embroidery on this luxe DVF top. Suiting adds structure to the boxy shell profile. Hook and eye keyhole. Fabric: Stretch suiting. 63% polyester/27% viscose/7% cotton/3% elastane. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 21in / 53.5cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 2. Available sizes: 2,6,8,10
- Similar itemA pleated panel drapes fluidly over the front of a L'AGENCE faux wrap skirt. Darts tailor the simple silhouette, and a hidden zip closes the back. Unlined. Fabric: Lightweight crepe suiting. 96% polyester/4% polyurethane. Dry clean. Imported, China. Measurements Length: 20.5in / 52cm Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 4,6,10