- "i am faustus nowak" — @earl-greater
- "first things first:
i am addicted to coffee" — @earl-greater
Everyone knows that when your heart is almost empty, you better refill it quick just fill the mug with your favorite hot elixir and watch as the pixel heart rejuvenates before your eyes. Then you'll be ready to face whatever challenges await, whether it's a tough boss, rescuing kidnapped royalty or saving the planet mug measures 3-1/4 by 5 by 3-3/4-inch. Hand wash only. Do not microwave. Product Features Add your favorite hot beverage to see red pixel heart appear. Image made of thermo graphic inks, mug reacts to heat, reveling artwork. As beverage cools, graphics change back to original state. Hand wash only, do not microwave. Made of porcelain.
- "preferably starbucks
(yes i like their old logo better fuq off)" — @earl-greater
- "but none of those pansy drinks
i am a man dammit" — @earl-greater
- "these are the girls.
ow rita stop hitting me
okay kidding." — @earl-greater
oiseaux sur branches
- "this is rita
(she is shy)" — @earl-greater
- "and this raleigh
(yeah this look means that i've done something wrong wooo)" — @earl-greater
- "here is a picture of me looking uncomfortable while my room mate tries to strip" — @earl-greater
- "rita constantly calls me chickenshit but also geek
i don't know what chickenshit means really but geek makes sense." — @earl-greater
- "i don't have any memories from before age 13
therapists say i repressed them
they're not there, though" — @earl-greater
- "the girls think that i'm weird
because i look at things logically
my emotions don't work like theirs" — @earl-greater
Totally adorable! Check out this fun little choker-style necklace featuring a 1" wide ruler pendant! Each detailed pendant is centered on a dark brass chain with lobster clasp--simple and stylish! ? Comes in an organza gift pouch. Size: pendant is approx
- "in that vein
they say i'm a cyber boy" — @earl-greater
- "i like things to be simple and clear cut" — @earl-greater
- "i do not like things to be organic and emotion-y" — @earl-greater
This Royalty-free Photoshop brush bundle is a package deal containing 3 complete brush sets from the Designfruit collection. This fusion of Stitchy Circles, Flowering Frenzy and Doodle Dandy is full of diversity. The Doodle Dandy Photoshop brush set contains 24 high-resolution designs that Jason Gaylor sketched on paper and compiled digitally into abstract compositions. This hodgepodge of stars, swirls, keyboards, circles and more merge to create retro compositions with a tinge of psychedelic influence. Mix and match the individual pieces and create your own montage of clouds, leaves, suns, squiggly strips and corner pieces. Great for scrapbooking! The Flowering Frenzy set is 18 high-resolution Photoshop Brushes inspired by nature and mashed up with some digital craftiness. With a full variety of blooming flowers, wiry vines, and playful greenery you can push any photo or design over the top. As always, these are great for scrapbooking too. Plaster your next digital scrapbook page with these wonderfully creative brushes. The Stitchy Circles set is 24 high-resolution Photoshop brushes Inspired by quilt patterns and circular borders, intricate, retro, ribbon-like vines wrap around complex circle patterns as if they were stitched or sewn. This brush set is light and frilly; combining lacy-filigree with dot patterns, zig-zag lines, geometric shapes and ornate, victorian embellishments. All the original designed circles are single brushes larger than 2400 pixels in diameter. Many of the other brushes are layered circles with strokes, and designed for easy placement in the corner of a composition, photo or other graphic layout. The sets are royalty-free, so you can use them in your products and designs both for personal use and commercial work. Download a free sample of the brushes and try them out.
- "despite failing the final
i enjoy geometry" — @earl-greater
- "free time is spent hiding in the library" — @earl-greater
- "or working on computers in my dorm" — @earl-greater
- "raleigh has tried to explain this to me before...rita insults me because she likes me" — @earl-greater
- "that is highly illogical so i think raleigh's insane.
maybe that's why timelord daddy left us
fuck" — @earl-greater
- "this is my backpack
i try not to let people touch it
if they do i lick them" — @earl-greater
Kanken pack in black from Fjallraven. This squared backpack features zipper opening, double top handles, and adjustable shoulder straps. Has front pocket with zip closure, side pockets and one interior pocket. Measures 15" H x 11" W x 5" D.
- "see there is me wearing my backpack
if you ask nicely
i will let you see what's in it" — @earl-greater
- "like my laptop" — @earl-greater
- "and my food" — @earl-greater
lots of food" — @earl-greater
Spectacular Examples of Colorful Photography “A Picture of many colors proclaims images of many Thoughts.
- "even weird arty food" — @earl-greater
Buy discount party, wedding and event supplies including lighting, floral supplies, decorations, lights, glassware, natural branches, unique decorations, crystal trees at discount prices.
- "please don't eat my food" — @earl-greater
- "also in my bag: extra shoes" — @earl-greater
- "computer pieces" — @earl-greater
- "rita's weird drawings" — @earl-greater
- "textbooks" — @earl-greater
Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "my bby" — @earl-greater
- "the girls' hair pinchers" — @earl-greater
- "...raleigh stop shoving rita's bras into my backpack" — @earl-greater
The Roseveaw Bra. Lightly padded balconette bra. Bespoke floral printed design. Contrast ribbon detail on straps and bridge. Contrast cotton lace trim detail. Matching pants available. 55% cotton, 45% silk.
- "anyway you've seen the inside of my backpack now." — @earl-greater
- "i think love should be logical" — @earl-greater
- "people and what they like confuse me.
i wish they would like me." — @earl-greater
- "really this makes so much more sense
humans are fallible and i hate it." — @earl-greater
- "in the end they just make me sad," — @earl-greater
- "and then rita gave me a rubik's cube." — @earl-greater
- "that should be it.
but i'll add more periodically,
so check back every so often." — @earl-greater