- The Kay Bojesen Monkey - Between Fantasy Figure and Design Object The wooden monkey by Kay Bojesen with its sweet face and the bright belly transforms children's rooms in rainforests since 1951, encouraging fantastic dreams. The exceptional high quality wood processing of the small monkey from Kay Bojesen Denmark delights already several generations. The wooden monkey is part of a collection of wooden animals that have been designed by Kay Bojesen between 1935 and 1957. Today, the Danish company Rosendahl Design Group manufactures the wooden animals in close cooperation with Kay Bojesen's family. The Kay Bojesen wooden monkey already served as mascot in TV shows like nature documentaries and also received a permanent role in quiz-shows as a prize. In 2008, the small cheeky ape was chosen to be the embodiment of Danish design, by the "bible of design" Wallpaper. Together with the other wooden animals by Kay Bojesen the monkey took its place on the unique treshold between fantasy figure and design object. It is full of soul, humor, and handicraft and with a piece of cleverness – and therefore calling for the inner child in everyone of us. A Wooden Monkey with Character But the wooden animals by Kay Bojesen are not only popular in children’s room, but also in shelves and offices as collector’s items that are passed on from generation to generation. That's why the animals are perfect as a gift, to be a companion for life and games. For baptisms, birthdays, confirmations, finishing school or university, marriages, anniversaries, etc. Bojesen himself honored the mantra during his whole life: Good design has to be human, warm and vivid: "They should remind us of a circus" , is what he used to say about his works, from which his animals are considered the most beloved ones. Kay Bojesen counts to the greatest Danish functionalists with his user-friendly and modern design language. His naïve designs combine form and object, seriousness and game to a unit. At the same time Bojesen possessed the unique power of making wood come to life, making his work into international design icons. Also in our blog: Behind the Scenes: The Making of the Kay Bojesen Monkey Autumn fairs 2014 Memorial: Kay Bojesen passed by the 28th of August of 1958 Read how customers have rated this product.
- Made of oak, the rabbit was born in 1957 as the youngest member of Kay Bojesen’s animal family. For decades, this universe has united children and adults in endless hours of storytelling and day dreaming. Manufacturer: Kay Bojesen. Design: Kay Bojesen. Size: Height 8 cm, width 17 cm, depth 6,5 cm. Material: Oak.
- Inspiring image birds, drawing, girl, pastel, photo manipulation, picture, tree #652291 - Resolution 500x625px - Find the image to your taste
- Inspiring picture blue, butterfly, drawing, pink. Resolution: 491x657 px. Find the picture to your taste!
- Coloring page hand - skeleton - coloring picture hand - skeleton. Free coloring sheets to print and download. Images for schools and education - teaching materials. Img 18906.
- If you accidentally rubbed a genie's lamp, and a genie popped out to grant you just one wish, what would that wish be?Pick a wish, ANY wish. It's harder when it's only one wish yeah?
- Lovely Frame Vector Graphic, Category: Frames and Banners; Tags: beautiful, black, circles, decorative, frame, free, girly, graphic, grungy, lovely, swirls, vector, white; Format: EPS Vector
- tous les tubes de mon blog ont été trouvés sur le net
- Limited edition artwork by fine artist Seth Indigo Carnes. ArtWeLove offers limited edition museum quality prints and photographs.
- Clipart Illustration of a Flowering Plant With Red Blooms, Growing From A Cluster Of Black And White Circles On A White Background by KJ PargeterRoyalty-free floral clipart picture of a flowering plant with red blooms, growing from a cluster of black and white circles on a white background.. This royalty-free cartoon styled clip art picture is available as a fine art print and poster. Clipart Illustration of a Flowering Plant With Red Blooms, Growing From A Cluster Of Black And White Circles On A White Background by KJ Pargeter
- Non-framed orders made in 24 hours. Vintage Circus Sideshow, Giraffe-Neck Woman Burma Print created by yesterdaysgirl. Order as shown, or change the print size or paper type & add custom framing.
- INSPIRED- circus tent with stripes in black and white has a vintage look Fine Art Carnival Photograph, Handmade Philly team, 8x8 printINSPIRED is a photograph taken in Hershey Park. Exactly what am I buying?..A photograph with an image size of 8"x 8", which is pretty big. It was printed on extra special paper, Hahnemuhle paper, an archival quality paper, which means that it will last forever. The colors in this print are rich and velvety when printed on this paper. Each print is signed and packed carefully for shipping. I have another idea...This print would be fabulous if it were hand colored! I would be happy to do that for you. When can I get it?...I ship every Monday and Thursday, but let me know if you need a print sooner. Let me know if you have special circumstances, I am happy to be accommodating. What if I don't like it once it arrives?...Return it! I think you will love the photograph and I want you to, but if it is not what you thought it would be, simply send it back to me. To see more goodies www.etsy.com/listing/88657656/inspired-large-sized-print-24-x-24 www.etsy.com/listing/88657469/hang-on-large-sized-print-24x24-a greeting card sets www.etsy.com/listing/116650454/carnival-note-cards-set-of-9-note-cards
- gagglescape: innovation, new technologies, social networks, sustainability, and capital.
- Vertebrae Staircase based on a whale backbone by architect Andrew McConnell.
- I've printed this wonderful vintage 1950s etched-style skeleton keys artwork onto the golden-aged page. Voila, it’s unique, beautiful and affordable artwork with vintage charm. Best in person. It seems impossible to capture the pages toasty warm patina from age, and the delightful details of the artwork for the web view. SIZED for a standard 8x10 mat with an opening for a 5x7 print. The single image with mat shows how the artwork fits inside this 5x7 opening. Mat not included. Mat is available and listed separately:
- Buy this adorable set of wooden blocks featuring a love design online today, for a simple and stylish decorative addition to your home. Our wooden Love
- cute pastel whatever screw you sassy scroll rude Stickers lilac mint i hate everything DOUCHEBAG Kitsch loser piss off baby pink wanker get bent baby blue cryybaby don't touch titheadcute pastel whatever screw you sassy scroll rude Stickers lilac mint i hate everything DOUCHEBAG Kitsch loser piss off baby pink wanker get bent baby blue cryybaby don't touch tithead
- Art and Design by John Coulthart.
- Ici vous trouverez tout ce qu'il vous faut pour votre espace. Creation perso, Gifs, Tubes, ex.......
- Buy FG Norah Complete Family Pack desktop font from on Fonts.com.
- Фото автора NATALI на Яндекс.Фотках
- 2" Long, .75" Wide. 18K gold anchor wrapped with woven human hair. From the 1870's, this pin is an 18k gold anchor wrapped with woven hair. Hair jewelry became a staple of the period as Queen Victoria was known to give jewelry made of her hair as gifts. Hair jewelry was often worn in remembrance of a loved one who had passed away. However, they were often made of lovers' hair for remembrance when one traveled far away from the other. The anchor symbolized hope in Victorian times, so it it most likely that his piece was a lovers' piece-keeping hope that one would be returned to the other.
- Buy Univers® 45 Light desktop font from on Fonts.com.
- Leather clutch-wallet in the shape of an antique book. Card slot×8. Bill pocket×1. Coin purse×1.
- Graceful pin with diamond face (single .42 ct stone), ruby hair (.15 tcw) and diamonds in skirt border (.51 tcw). Handmade in America of 18k yellow and rose gold (shown). 2"W x 2 ½"h. Also available in yellow and white gold (single .45 ct diamond as face and .71 tcw diamonds in skirt).
- Exclusively imported from Marbella's design studio in Paris, France Dimensions: 3.9 x 2.8 inches / 10 x 7 centimeters.
- An ivory cashmere-blend pleated fine-knit scarf has a black classic skull print designer name corner print and frayed edges. 90% modal 10% cashmere. Dry clean.
- Delicate and lovely skeleton leaves. Lots of possible uses! ~ gift wrap ~ soap making ~ wedding decor ~ DIY card or invitation ~
- Click on images to enlarge Isn’t this fun?!! This is a cute and quirky little Victorian trade card featuring a wonderful yellow man in the moon face and a funny little Cheese maker man with a chef’s hat! I’ve extracted the Moon in case you want to use him separately. Share
- Let's float together in a balloon that matches the sky. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Printed on MATTE or GLOSSY paper. Please specify your choice in the "Note to Seller" box before checkout. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Other sizes available (smaller and larger). Please contact me for price info & the exact format and I'll set up a custom listing for you. Prints on CANVAS: Turn each photo into a painting! The printed canvas will have a subtle luster, resembling that of an oil painting. The canvas is stretched onto an inner frame (either 5/8" or 1 3/4" thick). Please note that there is no actual exterior frame of the photo. Price: * for the 5/8" thick print: $45.00 * for the 1 3/4" thick print: $49.00
- This is so fabulous...such a blast from the past! And it still works great! Vintage, I'm guessing probably 1940s or 50s General Electric Moderned Automatic Iron with the Hi-Speed Calrod internal heating element. Stainless steel with hard plastic (bakelite?) handle. 5 heat settings with steam feature. Great streamlined design in it's original orange and navy blue box! Such fab deco retro nostalgic homemaker yumminess! Box measures 9 1/2" wide by 5 1/4" high by 5" deep. Condition is very good on the iron however the box has some damage. I will combine shipping so please wait for a quote. International buyers please email me for shipping to your country. Thanks for stopping by! XXOO Valentina
- A Caregiver's Inspirational Journey Through Cancer
- 12" x 12" Die Cut Lace-Edged Scrapbooking / Art Paper: Printed Trickery Harvest Moon Paper by Art Warehouse Here's a unique and unusual die cut
- Follow the world's creators.
- Includes: • Types of egyptian symbol tattoos • Choose your symbol carefully
- ♥ "Kiss Me!" Can't send a more obvious signal than that!
♥ Earrings feature the words "Kiss Me". Images are set under a dome of resin which helps protect them. Pieces are adhered to surgical steel earring posts with standard ear nuts. Earrings are approximately 10mm in diameter (the last picture is an example picture to help you get a feel for size).
♥ Earrings are handmade with love, and as such each piece will vary slightly from the next. This means that with each pair the earrings will not be exactly identical to one another, but they will be as close as possible.
♥ I try to make my pieces as water resistant as possible but they are not waterproof so please take care not to submerge them in water.
♥ I try to match the colors in my photos as close as possible to the real thing, however please keep in mind that the colors may vary between monitors.
♥ All original artwork and designs ©Atomic Lace
- Here is the Biography of a Sensual Woman. Enter at your own risk;) I am a simply complex woman who loves life! I find Pinterest utterly ridiculous, but I'd rather be ridiculous than boring any day:) Nirvani is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- Vector image of Rose frame vector, includes border, corner, plant, design & decorative. Illustrator (.ai), EPS, PDF and JPG image formats. 908700
- Dismembered Enchantment - Balloon Head Girl - Antique German Bisque Doll with Ocean Jasper Crystal SkullDeath becomes her. Introducing ESW's first official installment of our newest 2013 creation from the "Dismembered Enchantment" Collection, is this one-of-a-kind, limited edition figurine that is as girly as she is ghoulish – where the graveyard becomes the play-yard. This antique German bisque doll features a carved Ocean Jasper skull that shows the beauty below the flesh. Ocean Jasper is in the quartz family with an orbital "bull's eye" pattern caused by minute aggregates of crystals forming in the mineral. Our bone-ified beauty carries with her a severed head balloon that hovers like a ghost above it’s recently parted body. This floating head is attached by a painted 24k-knotted filament, which little miss terror carries in her hand and can even adjust as the winds of death start blowing in at night. Bar your doors, and lock your windows. This beauty is the beast, and nothing is safe from her - in this world or the next. “They're dreadfully fond of beheading people here; the great wonder is, that there's anyone left alive!” ― Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass Additional Details: Doll measures approx: 3"H x 1.5"W x 1.5"L Balloon extends approx: 3.5"H Doll is made of distressed bisque and is stamped with the words "853 9 Germany" on her back. Skull is carved from a single spotted Ocean Jasper and is polished to a lustrous finish. Balloon Head has been distressed to match her body with Lace Balloon Knot. The wire filament is painted in 24k gold and is secured in place. Hole in figurine's hand allows the filament to be adjusted to desired position. ********************************************************************************************************* All Designs are original and created by EarthSeaWarrior. A lot of love and a ton of time goes into deconstructing each piece and then reconstructing it into the creations you see. Every ESW design is original and almost all are One-of-a-Kind collectors pieces. Their value is calculated by the rarity, age, history, condition, cost of all materials, labor, and the overall demand for pieces from that collection. All purchases are beautifully wrapped and securely packaged with the utmost care and extra charm (* For more shop policies & info:
- Non-framed orders made in 24 hours. Siamese Twins Human Anomalies "Togetherness" Poster created by yesterdaysgirl. Order as shown, or change the print size or paper type & add custom framing.
- This new, gallery-wrapped limited edition art is a giclee canvas piece. The art comes with a certificate of authenticity. Artist: M. Drake Title: Polaroid Skies I Image dimensions: 40 inches high x 40 inches wide Style: Contemporary Format: Square Size: Oversized Subject: Abstract Product type: Gallery-wrapped giclee canvas art Size: Oversized.
- When you fall in love, it is a temporary madness. It erupts like an earthquake, and then it subsides. And when it subsides, you have to make a decision. You have to work out whether your roots are...
- Pin the Little Miss Sunshine Barnaville On Movies video on Pinterest
- One Kings Lane is an online marketplace that brings shoppers exceptional value on a spectacular collection of top-brand, designer, and vintage items for the home.
- The series Newfoundland features threatened, endangered or extinct flora and fauna existing in an imaginary world.
Newfoundland 7 is of a Hawaiian Crow, endangered, USA.
- Open your eyes your Minds eye Hearts eye Souls eye go deeper think higher look beyond The Minds eye judges Its connected to the ego and feels anger and pride The Hearts eye longs and loves And feels hurt and pain The Souls eye knows and learns It views and learns from every experience in context to our journey across lifetimes
- Choose a sweat top for casual day tops! For a laidback day look, you can’t beat this I HATE YOU top with a pair of skinny jeans or shorts with pumps. Approx length from shoulder to hem: 65cm. Fabric composition: 63% Polyester 33% Cotton 5% Elastane.