- Far from the world we see,
where the time stands still,
and we can hear the angels sings.
Fly away with me,
over the rainbow,
let my love overflow,
reflect on you and glow.
Together we reach the stars,
Heart to heart,
Where only love so true can rise
Fly away with me,
Together on wings of love we can glide,
The sun and moon will be our hide out,
Way above this world of doubts to paradise.
How my soul longs, and my heart desires
To take you there and show you love,
like you have ever know ...
- "yum." — @not-so-stellar
- Sweet little telephones printed on to lightweight plastic and attached to silver plated studs. Each earring is approximately 2 cm high. Tweet
- Rustic is the new black-leather-and-chrome! It's true--the newest last word in modernism and best way to show that you're on the cutting edge of design is with animal-printed pillows and T-shirts from Fauna. And by "animal-printed," we don't mean zebra-striped and leopard-spotted; we mean actually displaying zebras and leopards, among many other animals, in sepia-flavored prints. Everything's printed by hand, the T-shirts are soft, and the pillows are interestingly shaped. Fauna: bringing the outside in in a brand-new way. Want to know more? View Cool Hunting's profile of Salvor designer Ross Meneuz .
- How do you like to listen to your music? iPod and mp3′s? CD? Mobile streaming sites like Pandora or Last FM? Or how about something more analog? Like vinyls or even…. cassette tapes? Casset...
- forever and all of infinity...
- Black and White Graphics, Black and White Page Graphics for Myspace, Graphics, Quotes, Sayings, Tumblr Blog Graphics
- "lightning bolt." — @not-so-stellar
- "wow that bunny is now my fashion icon :}" — @not-so-stellar
- "oh wow." — @not-so-stellar
- "dream catch me when i fall.. ♫" — @not-so-stellar
- "vintage!" — @not-so-stellar
- ":O peace tea!" — @not-so-stellar
- "drinks." — @not-so-stellar
Weekly news items of note for March 2007 in THE NIBBLE, “Great Food Finds,” a free online gourmet food magazine and website with a thousand product reviews of gourmet food and beverages, including kosher, diet, and organic products. There's also an opt-in newsletter (ezine) that delivers a top food pick of the week, and a food tip of the day. THE NIBBLE is the only consumer publication devoted to specialty foods. THE NIBBLE sources and reviews products most readers might never find on their own. New content is added weekly.
- "bows" — @not-so-stellar
- ":)" — @not-so-stellar
- "same here ;\" — @not-so-stellar
- "ipod earphones! yuss!" — @not-so-stellar
- My Mind's Eye Laundry Line-Sundress Sweetness Die Cut: Scrapbooking Paper & Supplies - Blackberry Paper"insert a quote in here" — @not-so-stellar
- "agreed." — @not-so-stellar
- "birrdddss" — @not-so-stellar
- "I CAN SEE A RAINBOW *starts singing the rainbow song*" — @not-so-stellar
- "use this for your photos :)" — @not-so-stellar
- "well this is cool :)" — @not-so-stellar
"Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring." – Marilyn Monroe
- "filler.." — @not-so-stellar
- "cover up someones face with this cute face 8D" — @not-so-stellar
- "add a photo or to frame something ." — @not-so-stellar
Fine Art Photography by Mike Johnson - Watercolors, Kaleidoscopes, Posters,
Flowers, Landscapes, Sunrises and Sunsets - Available as Giclee Prints on Fine Art Paper in Hand Crafted Hard Wood Frames
- "just add a photo in there ." — @not-so-stellar
- "indeed." — @not-so-stellar