- Charles JourdanKameron Two-Tone Leather Tote Bag, BWDetailsSmooth leather with textured, contrasting leather on sides."Charles Jourdan" logo on bottom of bag.Silver hardware.Smooth leather handles with 7 1/2" drop.Zip top closure.Sateen lining; one zip and three patch pockets.12"H x 16"W x 4"D.Weighs 2.9 lbs.Imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Diane von FurstenbergPayton Suede Peep-Toe Bootie, BlackDetailsDiane von Furstenberg suede bootie.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform.5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent.Lace-up front with golden eyelets.Leather lining and footbed.Leather and rubber sole."Payton" is imported.Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemBarneys New York light grey and black virgin wool herringbone cropped pants. Flat front, belt loops, quarter top pockets, welt pocket at back. 10" rise, 27" inseam, 14" leg opening (approximately) Zip fly and double bar-and-hook closure. Available in Light Grey/Black. Virgin wool. Dry clean. Made in Italy. Our model is 5'10”/178cm and is wearing a size 38 IT.
- Similar itemHighlight your outerwear fashion with this pea coat from Michael Michael Kors. Crafted with an asymmetrical zipper closure, gold-toned hardware and a colorblock design, this pea coat will quickly be your go to favorite. Classic collar. Asymmetrical zipper closure. Long sleeves with zipper cuffs. Side pockets. Double breasted. Approximate measurement from shoulder to hem for size medium: 24 1/2" Sleeve length: 23" Twill/wool. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Details: baize, belt, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Jet Set Top-Zip Saffiano ToteDetailsNavy saffiano leather.Golden hardware.Buckled top handles with logo-engraved rings; 8" drop.Top zip.Outside pockets.Inside, one zip, cell phone, and three open pockets.MK logo circle charm.14"H 11"W x 5"D; weighs 1lb 8oz.Imported.Designer About Michael Kors:Famous for producing polished, sleek, sophisticated American sportswear with a jet-set attitude, fashion designer Michael Kors launched his line in 1981. Today his coveted collection includes a full range of shoes, accessories, handbags, jewelry, timepieces, and fragrances.
- Similar itemTheory black relaxed fit cropped "Gavran" pants. Flat front, hidden zip on-seam pockets at sides, ruched elasticized cuffs, snap button patch pockets at back. 9" rise, 28" inseam, 10" leg opening, approximately. Zip fly, two hook-and-bar waist closure, jigger button. Available in Black. Polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Our model is 5'10”/178cm and is wearing a size 0.
- Similar itemMidnight suede boots
- Similar itemLongchampFleurs De Palace Velvet Handbag, IronDetailsLongchamp floral-delave velvet cotton handbag with silvertone hardware.Patent leather tote handles with 4" drop.Zip top with patent leather flap at center and logo snap-button closure.Interior, fabric lining; one slip pocket.11"H x 18"W x 8"D; bag weighs 12 oz."Fleurs De Palace" is imported.Designer About Longchamp:French company Longchamp was founded by Jean Cassegrain in 1948. It originally employed individual craftsmen in the Loire Valley countryside to create leather coverings for tobacco pipes and other smoking products. By 1955, Longchamp expanded to include small leather goods, opening its first factory in Segre. Throughout the years, Longchamp became known for its lightweight travel goods, and now also produces clothing, scarves, and other fashion accessories. The founder's son, Philippe Cassegrain, is the current company president.