- Similar itemThe sleek lace-up front, pointed toe and pin-thin heel render Charlotte Olympia's suede "Helga" ankle boots an elegant take on the designer's usual quirky aesthetic. Zipped at the side with a signature web zip pull, this navy pair will work with flared dresses and skinny jeans. 85mm - 3.25" heel. Upper: Goat leather. Pointed toe. Zipped side. Leather insole and sole with signature gold web.
- Similar itemThis luxe tote is crafted from high-gloss patent leather and features horseshoe-shaped handles and our signature "Ralph Lauren" logo. Two horseshoe-shaped patent leather handles. Embossed "Ralph Lauren" detail at the front handle. Removable patent leather shoulder strap. Top zip closure. Interior is lined with cotton drill. Snapped pocket and mobile phone pocket are at the front wall. Zip pocket is at the back wall. Includes our signature protective felt pouch and a card of authenticity. 10½" H x 14¼" L x 5¾" D. 4" handle drop. 23" strap drop. Shell: 100% leather. Lining: 100% cotton. Imported.
- The world of badgley mischka is filled with luxury and innovative styles while still offering comfort and utility in an outerwear garment
- Similar itemThese wool trousers from No. 21 are an example of fine Italian craftsmanship. Cropped to the ankle and tailored to a slim-fit; wear them with nude heels and a fine knit for an effortless cold-weather look.
- Similar itemCharles JourdanJo North-South Tote Bag, Gray/MultiDetailsPebbled colorblock leather with silvertone hardware.Tubular tote handles; 6" drop.Front buckle detail.Domed zip top.Logo jacquard lining; one zip and three open pockets.14 1/2"H x 12"W x 6"D.Bag weight: 2lbs 2oz.Imported.Designer About Charles Jourdan Shoes Bags:Charles Jourdan created his eponymous line in 1919 in the town of Romans-sur-Is?re, France, and built his way across the world with the first high-fashion shoe line, made famous in the 1970s by Guy Bourdin's photography genius. Known for sleek lines and classic silhouettes with a touch of racy edge advertising, Charles Jourdan shoes vamp up any outfit, whether you prefer a cutout d'Orsay sandal or a pointy-toe patent pump. With a similar take on handbags, a Charles Jourdan satchel or tote bag lends modern details in sophisticated silhouettes to your side in colorblock shades or animal prints. Your search for accessory staples stops with Charles Jourdan.
- Diane von Furstenberg suede bootie. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" covered platform. 5" covered wedge; 3 3/4" equivalent. Lace-up front with golden eyelets. Leather lining and footbed. Leather and rubber sole. "Payton" is imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 80% Wool, 20% Polyamide. Details: baize, belt, solid color, lapel collar, double-breasted, button closing, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Similar itemThis elegant pant is crafted from lightweight sueded crepe and designed with a cropped wide-leg silhouette. Sits below the natural waist. Zip fly with a single-button closure. Side on-seam pockets. Coin pocket is at the right hip. Buttoned welt pockets are at the back. Crease runs down the center front and the center back of each leg. Fully lined. 22" inseam. Shell: 100% polyester. Lining: 100% acetate. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemApiece Apart's Camilla Cigarette Trouser pairs beautifully with a simple white silk blouse and a tailored jacket for the perfect workweek look; Cranberry cropped trouser with slight stretch; Tab waistband with zip fly; Angled front slit pockets; Thin belt loops; Tapered leg with small vent at hem; Flat backside without pockets. 63% Polyester, 33% Viscose, 3% Elastane. Dry clean. Made in the United States.