- Similar itemBarneys New York pink silk crêpe de Chine blouse styled with tuxedo ruffles at front. Band collar, single-button rounded cuffs, shoulder yoke at back with box-pleated detail, shirttail hem. Available in Pink. Silk. Dry clean Made in Italy Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size 38.
- Similar itemMansur Gavriel Rosa (pink) saffiano leather large bucket bag. Goldtone stamped logo at front. Smooth leather interior. Flat shoulder strap adjusts with brasstone studs. Leather threaded drawstring closure. 12.25" height x 9.00" width x 6.00" depth (approximately) 19" maximum strap drop, approximately. Includes detachable strap wallet. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBeige leather biker jacket from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a classic collar, stitched panels, an off-centre front zip fastening, long sleeves, zipped cuffs, front zipped pockets and a short length.
- Similar itemOscar de la RentaFaille Pencil Skirt, Lapis BlueDetailsFaille.High waist sits at the navel.Slim, straight skirt.Hem hits past the knee.Hidden back zip.Back vent.Cotton/viscose.Made in USA.Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25.5"/65cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Oscar de la Renta:After apprenticing at Balenciaga in Spain and at Lanvin in Paris, Dominican designer Oscar de la Renta launched his own eponymous line in 1965. His refined, ladylike looks have garnered many awards, including one in 1990 for Lifetime Achievement. In 1998, he launched a successful line of lingerie and his momentum shows no signs of waning with the collections of eyewear, fragrance, home decor, handbags, and shoes.
- Similar itemBeige calf leather cowhide moto jacket from Junya Watanabe featuring a crew neck, a front zip fastening, notched lapels, contrasting front leather panel, long sleeves with fringe hem, open slits at back and back flap pockets.
- Carolina HerreraBotanical-Print Pencil Skirt, White/GreenDetailsCarolina Herrera makes polished style effortless with this perfectly tailored, whimsically printed pencil skirt.Botanical-print twill pencil skirt by Carolina Herrera.High waist sits at the navel.Formfitting pencil silhouette.Knee length.Cotton/spandex.Made in Italy.Designer About Carolina Herrera:The empress of classically refined looks for both day and evening, Carolina Herrera launched her eponymous line in 1980 after encouragement from her friend, legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland. Over the years she has collected a number of fashion's highest accolades as well as a star-studded client list. With both a global focus and adoration for the sum of all things beautiful, Carolina Herrera has been hailed as "Fashion's First Lady."
- Similar itemMade in Italy. Embroidered leather clutch bag with twist lock closure. Crafted from leather, embroidered stones and beads, quartz, metal and crystal. Dimensions: H 7.0 Inches x W 2.0 Inches x L 9.5 Inches.
- Similar itemWhite cotton tux style shirt from Chanel Vintage featuring a pointed collar, pleated details, a concealed front fastening, three-quarter length sleeves, button cuffs and 24 K gilded gold buttons. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections. Circa 1980's/90's. Good condition with signs of gentle wear.
- Similar itemTHE ROWStretch-Leather Peplum JacketDetailsStretch lambskin.Round neckline; two-way front zip.Long sleeves with zip cuffs.Pleated peplum.Made in USA of French material.