- Similar itemBlack wool-twill. Back vent, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% wool; lining: 52% rayon, 48% cotton. Dry clean
- Similar itemThis brick-red long leather coat captures the 1970s glamour that's central to Gucci's offering season after season. It's a sleek glossy style tanned and hand-stitched in the house's Italian workshop and fully lined for maximum comfort. Slip it over a same-length dress or monochrome separates as way to boost a working wardrobe.
- Similar itemPierre HardySnakeskin Point-Toe Pump, Black/WhiteDetailsPierre Hardy striped snakeskin pump. 3" covered heel. Pointed toe; single sole. Dipped sides and low-cut vamp. Padded leather footbed. Leather lining and sole. Handmade in Italy. Designer About Pierre Hardy Shoes: Launched in Summer 1999, the Pierre Hardy house has made its reputation for elegant, streamlined silhouettes and uncluttered, almost aggressive models. The radical, decisive creative approach has its roots in Pierre Hardy's background as a dancer, illustrator, and performance designer. Pure lines, geometry, and contrasts define the Pierre Hardy style. The Pierre Hardy woman? "Daring" and "self assured," she "revels in modernity. " Jeweled sandals, cutout stilettos, minimalist ballerina flats, and even sneakers take shape in clean yet sensual silhouettes. For men, Pierre Hardy also follows a graphic vision. Desert boots, sneakers, and moccasins are revived and streamlined - with a studied nonchalance.
- This classic T by Alexander Wang knit is perfect for any occasion. The bright blue and green shoulder stripes add detail for an effortlessly cool finish. Team it with skinny jeans for daytime, or dress up with a full skirt for the office. FEATURES: Cropped jumper; long raglan sleeves; round neck; chunky Aran knit. Dual-colour neon stripe details; ribbed neckline, cuffs and hem. COMPOSITION: Fabric 1: 42% Merino wool, 26% Nylon, 24% Viscose, 7% Cashmere, 1% Polyester. Fabric 2: 100% Polyester.
- Similar itemEdgy and elegant in matte black leather. Our Madison Skirt is a tailored and elongating pencil silhouette, paneled with a stretch knit fabric that holds its shape for added comfort and a sharp textural mix. Fully lined, the style is finished with tonal buttoned waist tabs for flattering definition. Leather. Invisible zipper with hook-and-eye closure at center back. 22.25" (55.8 cm) in length; hits at knee. 100% leather. Dry-clean only.
- Similar itemOatmeal, storm-blue and bronze viscose, wool, cotton, polyamide, cashmere and elastane-blend . Slips on . 46% viscose, 24% wool, 14% cotton, 10% polyamide, 5% cashmere, 1% elastane . Dry clean
- Similar itemBurgundy polished leather cut-out pumps from Tabitha Simmons. Pointed toe with cut-out detail and adjustable strap. Double ankle strap. Lace-up back with self-tie closure. Leather covered stiletto heel. Leather lined. Cushioned leather insole. These pumps have a heel height of 10cm/4 inches Our fit model says: true to size
- Similar itemAdd a dash of vibrance to your summer wardrobe with the check knit jumper by British brand House of Holland by Henry Holland. Epitomising the designers quirky style, this jumper has been expertly crafted from a ultra soft pure cotton knit, whilst featuring a statement check print throughout for superior quality and fashion-forward appeal. Team this House of Holland jumper with designer denims and revamp your summer style status. Jules B proudly presents the House Of Holland Sale. House Of Holland WKJ COTTON KNIT JUMPER sale. Check knit jumper. Contrasting check throughout. Round neckline. Cropped front hem. Dipped rear hem. Ribbed neck, cuffs & hem. 100% cotton.
- Similar itemMade in the USA, our striking Pacey coat is crafted from luxurious lamb shearling and features a chic belted waist. Notched lapels. Open front. Long sleeves with a buckled tab at each cuff. Removable belt at the waist. Angled pockets at the front. Clean-finished hem. 44¼" length. Shell and belt: 100% lamb shearling. Professionally dry clean by a leather and suede expert. Made in the USA. Imported fabric. Shearling origin: Spain.