- There a few things a woman can't live without. These lovely satin pumps from Christian Dior should be on the top ten. Shiny satin upper. Rounded peep toe. Pleated crossover details at vamp. Leather interior lining with lightly cushioned insole. Leather sole. 5½'' Covered heel. 1'' Front platform. All measurements are approximate. Fabric / Leather; Italy;
- Similar item"I take my camera and sketchbook with me wherever I go and these have always been my three favorite cities... There is something about the architecture and the energy of New York that inspires everyone and for me the Art Deco spire of The Chrysler building says New York like nothing else! And ask anyone around the world the single building that represents London and it is always Big Ben. The great Victorian Gothic clock tower is still the heartbeat of London. Whenever I return to Paris that first glimpse of the Eiffel Tower never fails to excite me - it is the true joie de vivre of Paris and inspires me now as much as it did when I was a boy. It allows me to share personal souvenirs and memories with the viewer in a richly detailed and decorative style that I have developed over many years. I am fascinated by the way that cities reveal themselves to us gradually and I hope my work creates a similar sensation." I like to combine architectural images of each city in a layered, collaged technique. It allows me to share personal souvenirs and memories with the viewer in a richly detailed and decorative style that i have developed over many years. I am fascinated by the way that cities reveal themselves to us gradually and i hope my work creates a similar sensation." Print framed in a matte black moulding.
- Similar itemLeather exterior with fabric lining. Measures approx 11.5" W x 6.5" H x 1" D. Flap top with snap closure. Interior slit pockets. Decorative cut out detail throughout.
- Diane von FurstenbergFanny Sleeveless Fit-and-Flare Dress, Zebra TattooDetailsPrinted stretch jersey dress by Diane von Furstenberg.Approx. 34"L from shoulder to hem.Scoop neckline.Sleeveless.Fitted top with flared skirt.Pullover style.Rayon/polyester/spandex; unlined; dry clean.Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35"/89cm, dress size US 2/4. Designer About Diane von Furstenberg:Belgian designer Diane von Furstenberg vaulted to the height of popularity in 1972 with her iconic silk jersey wrap dress. Lauded as a pioneer in feminist fashion, von Furstenberg reintroduced the wrap dress just before the turn of the century, only cementing her legendary status. Today the Diane von Furstenberg brand represents a full collection of women's ready-to-wear, jewelry, accessories, handbags, shoes, and even home decor.
- Similar itemSparkle on your big day with these dazzling peep toe pumps from Kate Spade.. * Metallic upper. * Peep toe style. * 0.5" Mini platform. * Heel height: 4". * Leather lining. * Leather sole. * Made in Italy. * Style number: S944808
- Similar itemHeight: 26cm Width: 29cm. Detachable adjustable leather shoulder strap. Front flap with elastic closure. "LUST" Plexiglas mirror appliqué. Suede lined flap. Made in Italy.
- Its easy to show off your verve for life when you head to the party in this exquisite cream dress! Pleated fabric is accented by tulle at the hem and lace along the top, while an elasticized belt - featuring a flower crafted from ribbon, tulle, and pearls - wraps around your waist to make your look that much more vivacious. Fairytale, Pastel Sleeveless A-line Exuberant Attitude Dress in Cream embellished with Crochet, Pearls, Belted for Daytime Party occasions.
- This is a picture of the early stage of the common landscape plant, the hosta. In this image, the flower is standing tall, straining to catch the late afternoon sun. It is printed on 23.5X16.5 inch mat surface fine art paper with a professional Epson printer and archival pigment inks, which produce a print guaranteed not to fade for hundreds of years. It is one of an edition of 50. The print is titled and numbered on the lower left front, and signed and dated on the lower right front, in pencil. The there is a one inch border on all sides. It was part of a five image First Place winning entry in both the International Photography Awards and the Prix de la Photographie Paris in 2010. This limited edition picture will make a statement about the owner's appreciation of nature as well as fine art nature photography.
- This is a picture of a leaf of the common landscape plant the hosta. It was made one afternoon in June, and was lit by the rays of the late afternoon sun shining through an oak tree overhead. The dappled sun, together with the other details in the picture, combine to produce a winning image. This picture was one of a five image series which won First Place in the flora category of the 2008 International Photography Awards, and First Place in the entire Nature division of the 2009 Prix de la Photographie Paris (PX3). The print was produced on mat surface fine art paper using archival pigment inks which will not fade for over 300 years. It is printed on 16.5X23.5 inch paper which produces a border of 1 inch on the top and bottom and about 3 inches on the sides. The print is titled and numbered on the bottom left front, and signed and dated on the bottom right front. It is one of an edition of 50.