- Similar itemThis Equipment Arden Sailboat Blouse is a sweet nautical number in the perfect print for Summer; Pointed collar and buttonless henley placket; Long sleeve double button cuff; Boxy loose fit; Vented hem. 100% Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanAlex Crochet Ankle-Wrap Wedge, IvoryDetailsStuart Weitzman crocheted wedge sandal.4 3/4" braided jute wedge; 1 1/4" platform.3 1/2" equiv.Adjustable crisscross ankle strap.Leather lining; padded insole.Leather sole."Alex" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemPleated detailing. Satin. Stripes. High waisted. Zip. Hook-and-eye closure. Four pockets. Composition: 100% Silk.
- Similar itemSilk pop over blouse with Henley placket at V-neck. Extended back hem. Available in White. Imported. Silk. Dry clean.
- Similar itemLeather T-bar flat sandals with beaded detail. Back strap and buckle fastening. Shoeupper: 100% bovine leather. Lining: 100% bovine leather. Insole: 100% synthetic leather. Sole: 100% rubber. Fixing sole: 100% stuck.
- Similar itemWhite and black silk 'Awakening' silk shorts from Sasha Nassar X MUUSE featuring a high waisted style bottom, pleated details, a circular print and a short length. This item is true to fit.
- Stella McCartneyBicolor Henley-Style Silk BlouseDetailsSilk crepe de chine with contrasting colors on front and back.Narrow mandarin collar with button front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Relaxed fit is purple on front with a complementary color on back.Button flap patch pockets.Shirttail hem covers seat.Made in Italy.Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 35.5"/90cm. Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanJean Metallic Leather Jute Wedge, Ale DetailsStuart Weitzman "Jean" metallic washed napa leather sandal.Peep toe tops 1 1/4" platform.3 1/4" braided jute wedge; 2" equiv.Adjustable slingback with golden buckle.Leather lining and padded insole.Logo-stamped rubber outsole."Jean" is made in Spain.Designer About Stuart Weitzman:New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemOlive green silk shorts from Saloni featuring a high waist, a concealed zip closure and side slit pockets.