- Catherine DeaneRhianna Lace Metallic Cocktail DressDetailsRhianna dress by Catherine Deane.Metallic bustier with lace overlay. Sweetheart neckline; keyhole button back. Three-quarter sleeves. Belted waist with stud closure. Pleated skirt. Leather back yoke; zip back. Approx. 41"L from shoulder to hem Polyamide/leather. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Catherine Deane:Born in Ireland, London-based designer Catherine Deane has received acclaim for her ethereal cocktail dresses and evening gowns, as well as for her bridal collection. Her dress designs are best known for their femininity with an edgy appeal, mixing lace, tulle, and leather. Educated in South Africa, Catherine takes inspiration from forgotten craft techniques and the array of countries with which she shares a history. Whether it's dresses or separates, the signature Catherine Deane garment is breathtaking with the sensuous use of fine fabrics.
- Similar itemLeather sphere skull box clutch with leather tassel detail with Swarovski crystal detail skull clasp closure and nappa leather interior: features leather and chain strap. Brass hardware with gold finish. Dimensions: Height 4.7Inches, Width 4.3Inches. Material: Leather.
- Similar itemValentinoPeep-Toe Lace Bow Pump, PinkDetailsSheer lace with mesh backing and satin trim.Peep toe topped with signature Valentino lace bow.Leather footbed and sole.4 3/4" satin covered heel.1" platform; 3 3/4" equiv.3 3/4" pitch equivalent.Made in Italy.Designer About Valentino:Italian designer Valentino Garavani held his first significant show in 1962 at Florence's Pitti Palace, an appropriate setting for his opulent collection. Gorgeous lace, feminine details, gossamer-like chiffon, and a vibrant shade of red were Valentino's hallmarks. Today, Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccioli honor the house's heritage while adding more modern touches.
- Similar itemA back seam brings a sultry look to these Wolford tights. Cotton gusset. Sheer. 82% polyamide/18% elastane. Wash cold. Made in Austria. Size & Fit. Available sizes: L,M,S,XS
- Alexander McQueenCutout Flower Long Knuckle Box Clutch Bag, BlackDetailsAlexander McQueen studded leather clutch with floral cutouts and silvertone hardware.Signature hinged brass-knuckle clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment.Framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.Tonal leather lining.3"H x 9"W x 2"D; weighs 1lb.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar item50% poly 45% nylon 5% elastane. Elastic waist. Contrast color blocking. Opaque legs with sheer floral pattern down center front.
- Similar itemValentino black and nude macramé lace and mesh "Couture Bow" platform pumps styled with bow detail at vamp. 4.75" (120mm) heel; 25mm platform, approximately. Peep toe, satin-covered thin heel, satin trim throughout. Slips on. Leather sole. Available in Black/Nude. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBlack cotton-blend and lace dress from Roland Mouret. Cowl neckline leads into a V-back with hook and eye fastening. Rear keyhole opening. Cap sleeves with cut-out detail. Origami pleated bust. Detachable grosgrain waist belt. Nude silk skirt with black floral lace and mesh overlay. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemBlack and nude silk 'Knucklebox' lace clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring a lace pattern, a clasp fastening and four top rings embellished with skull and gemstones.