- Calvin Klein's original outerwear is the perfect way to boost your look on a blustery day. Lightweight, water-resistant poly woven. Hook closure at spread collar; Buttoned storm vent at rear. Double breasted button front. Dual slit pockets at front. Belted waist at long sleeves. Fully lined. Size S measures approximately 32'' from base of back collar to hem; May vary by size. 100% Polyester; Machine Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemComposition: 35% Acrylic, 30% Angora wool, 20% Polyamide, 15% Wool. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, turtleneck, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemD'Orsay cap-toe flat with specchio piping. Slip on. Heel height measures approximately ½ inch. White calf with black patent tip and silver specchio piping. Soft ultrasuede footbed. Rubber sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemIRO Terry destroyed denim jeans with rip & repair details. 9" rise. Fitted through skinny legs; 12" leg openings. Approx. 26" inseam. Five-pocket style. Button/zip front; belt loops. Cotton/spandex. Imported.
- Multicolor matte and patent leather with satin hair panels. Face detail at pointed toe. Crystal trim at sunglasses and lips. Leather lining and sole. 1/2" flat stacked heel. "Stacey" is imported.
- Similar itemBlue merino knitted sweater from Carven featuring a round neck, long sleeves, a straight hem and a v-neck at the back.
- Youre a metropolitan style maven as you stroll downtown in this polka-dotted trench coat by Myrtlewood! This ModCloth-exclusive navy overcoat is made from sturdy woven fabric and touts a double-breasted front, removable sash, plenty of pocket space, and oodles of urban poise. Long Sleeve Double Breasted Capital Class Trench by Myrtlewood in Blue embellished with Buttons, Pockets, Belted.
- Similar itemEscadaLight Slim Jeans, SkylightDetailsSolid denim.Low rise.Five-pocket style; back patch pockets.Skinny legs fall straight from the knee.Cotton/polyester/spandex.Dry clean.Imported.Designer About Escada:Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- A practical everyday flat doesn't have to be boring! You'll get a lot of attention with the eye catching Ali from Circus by Sam Edelman. This look features a silver iridescent upper with patent details and spiky bow adoring the vamp. Man Made Upper/Man Made Sole. silver.