- Famous Saint Laurent Tribute platform sandal, now in a vibrant fuchsia hue. Details Buttery leather. Wide straps loop together over the vamp. T-strap and halter overlap at the sides. Ankle strap with adjustable golden buckle. Covered 1 1/2" platform with beveled front. 5 1/2" covered heel; 4" equiv. Leather lining and sole. "Tribute" is made in Italy.
- Similar itemA fierce leopard print with banded cuffs and waist, this sweater from RD Style is a soft and lightweight topper to play up your prints. Ribbed crewneck. Long sleeves with ribbed cuffs and hem. 70% Polyester / 30% Rayon; Machine Wash; Imported;
- Similar itemMade from the finest quality robust leather, this leather satchel exudes a vintage and timeless style. The spacious, lined main compartment is perfect for books, 11 inch laptops and Ipad’s, whilst the front pocket is ideal for stationery and chargers. Fastening securely with a twist lock fold-over flap, this classically designed satchel boasts an adjustable shoulder strap and a sturdy carry handle for easy transportation.
- Similar itemThe new Hudson satchel is unexpectedly spacious with chic tailored sides and elegant top handles. A modern design inspired by the vintage bowler bag. Attach removable adjustable strap to wear as a crossbody or shoulder bag. Finished with chic double zippers and Brahmin's signature hanging medallion. Featured in taupe sienna. Satchel with double handles. Removable adjustable strap. Footed bottom. Interior zip pocket. Keyclip and penloops. Two organizer pockets. 5" handle drop. 19" strap drop.
- Similar itemMixed Fabric; Long Sleeves; Pullover; Round Neckline; Sweatshirt.
- Similar itemStuart WeitzmanJean Suede Cork Wedge, RedDetailsStuart Weitzman "Jean" suede sandal. Peep toe tops 1 1/4" platform. 3 1/4" cork-wrapped wedge; 2" equiv. Adjustable slingback with golden buckle. Leather lining and padded insole. Logo-stamped rubber outsole. "Jean" is made in Spain. Designer About Stuart Weitzman: New York native Stuart Weitzman likes to say that he designs shoes simply to make women happy, and he has been succeeding at that goal since introducing his line in 1986. The Stuart Weitzman collection runs the gamut from glamorous evening heels to flats for day, and every design is created with attention to detail by skilled craftsmen in Elda, Spain.
- Similar itemThe new Hudson Satchel is unexpectedly spacious with chic tailored sides and elegant top handles. A modern design inspired by the vintage bowler bag. Attach removable adjustable strap to wear as a crossbody or shoulder bag. Finished with chic double zippers and Brahmin's signature hanging medallion. Featured in papaya prague a combination of ostrich embossed leather and suede. Satchel with double handles. Removable adjustable strap. Footed bottom. Interior zip pocket. Keyclip and penloops. Two organizer pockets. 5" handle drop. 19" strap drop.
- Similar itemComposition: 57% Cotton, 39% Viscose, 4% Polyester. Details: long sleeves, trimmed cuffs, front closure, zip closure, multipockets, no appliqués, multicolor pattern, claudine or round collar.
- Similar itemGiuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Crystal Slide Sandal, NeroDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti suede slide. 5" covered stiletto heel. 1/2" platform; 4 1/2" equiv. Thin satin strap across open toe. Wide band with Swarovski crystals. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.