- Similar itemFrom the Core Collection. A cable chain suspends a thick, inverted arch in tribal motif, cast from rich, polished 14k goldplating, in a design that wears as insouciantly chic when styled on its own as it does when layered with other necklaces. 14k goldplated. Length, 18". Accent width, 1". Accent length, 0.8". Lobster clasp. Made in USA. - Mini Tribal Spike Pendant Necklace
- Similar itemRare. Covered block heel measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Suede/Leather. Black eel trim, snap-fastening fold-over layered cuff with silver zipper trim, back pull tab, lace and eyelet detail with wrap-around laces, eyelet detail at inner cuff, open almond toe. Zip fastening through front. Shaft can be worn folded down or closed. *Seen on Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Miley Cyrus, Cheryl Cole, etc. Celebrities' all time favorite. Will never go out of style!
- Similar itemBlack wool blend pinstripe blazer from DKNY featuring notched lapels, a front button fastening, front flap pockets, a fitted silhouette, long sleeves, button cuffs and a straight hem. Color: Black. Gender: Female. Pattern: Pinstripe. Material: Wool/Polyester.
- Similar itemSilk floral and graphic cube print dress with an asymmetric draped hem.?Round neckline, Sleeveless, Princess seams, Exposed back zip closure, Silk, Dry clean, Made in the USA,
- This delicate necklace has the same basic structure as the Hanley earrings and could be worn to match. The pendent piece is hung on a fine and delicate curb chain. Wearable and glamorous. Made from 14k gold fill. Put your jewellery on last when dressing -hairspray, perfume and body sprays can cause your silver jewellery to tarnish. Be aware that harsh chemicals can cause silver tarnish and dull the shine. Do not use silver dip or other jewellery cleaner - they are often too harsh. Hang fine chains and longer necklaces or carefully coiled them not being worn to keep them from tangling. Do not throw it in your jewellery box. Keep it in a box or pouch, it will prevent scratching and slow tarnishing. Use a jewellers silver cloth to remove dirt and body oils from your jewellery every time you wear it. Wash gently in mild soapy water, ensure it dries thoroughly before you put it away. Always protect your jewellery from water, avoid knocks and scratches and long periods in direct sunlight (this will also minimise chances of your jewellery's finish eroding or tarnishing). Wear your jewellery! The colour of silver and gold becomes richer and more beautiful the more it is worn.
- Similar itemSilk Drape Dress, from our Fall 16 collection, in Black silk crepe de chine. Curved wire neckline with tucks. Fully boned bodice with shoestring straps. Asymmetric draped skirt and curve hem. Fully lined with centre back invisible zip closure.
- Similar itemSmythe wool-blend blazer in windowpane check with golden buttons. Notched collar; two-button front. Four-button detail at cuffs. Front patch pockets. Center back vent. Slim silhouette. Wool/polyester. Lining, rayon. Made in Canada of Italian material.
- High heel open-toe bootie * Leather upper * Cut-out vamp * Metal accent at vamp * Back zip closure * Metal heel * Leather insole Measurements: Heel height 4.75", platform sole 0.25".
- - 3.1 Phillip Lim multicolored dress - Pinstriped linen and floral jacquard - Paneled, cutout back, asymmetric draped hem, silk trims - Concealed hook and zip fastening at side, concealed hook fastenings at back - 36% cotton, 32% polyester, 22% viscose, 9% acrylic, 1% nylon; trim1: 100% linen; trim2:100% silk - Dry clean - Imported Everyday staples with a touch of eccentricity - this is the vision with which Phillip Lim launched his brand in 2005. Luxurious fabrics, playful prints and intricate details elevate classic pieces, such as tailored pants and shift dresses. We love how each collection combines attitude and functionality perfectly.