Shop this look
- Similar itemThe large shade of this pendant embraces and shelters the people below it, both physically and in a more abstract sense. Its innovative use of materials - recycled plastic felt absorbs sound and improves acoustics - allows for a protected, intimate environment for social gatherings and heart-to-heart discussions. Visit our exclusive Muuto shop in Manhattan, on 2. Deriving its name from the Finnish word for "new perspective," Muuto brings a fresh evolution to Scandinavian design, while channeling the heritage of mid-century modern.
- Similar itemThe hand-tufted Surya B. Smith Mosaic rug energizes modern interiors with sophisticated style. Intriguing and artistic, a neutral graphic design enchants across a charcoal background. 100% New Zealand wool. Hand tufted. Plush pile. Charcoal, ash gray, gold and olive. Rug pad recommended. Available in several sizes. 2'W x 3'H. 3'3"W x 5'3"H. 2'6"W x 8'H. 5'W x 8'H. 8'W x 11'H.
- Refined and elegant, this armchair invites your guests to sit and relax awhile. The generous scale offers classic comfort in a curved seat, upholstered with supple, black leather. The rich earth tones of the wood and seat add a rustic touch to the modern lines of this charming chair. 31.75 inches high x 24.25 inches wide x 22.25 inches deep. Seat height: 18.15 inches; Seat depth: 17.7 inches; Armrest height: 25.6 inches. Constructed from walnut and leather. Finished in American walnut wood. Upholstered in black leather.
- Rustic French farmhouse construction meets delicate, European inspired styling in this whitewashed dining table. Make your guests feel like they’re a part of history at your next dinner party, or create instant ambience for your family’s everyday mealtimes as they relax around this ornately carved dining table. 30 inches high x 85 inches wide x 42 inches deep. Constructed from wood and metal. Finished in antique white. Hand distressed finish. Table legs feature curved, ornate carving.
- Safavieh's Mosaic collection is inspired by timeless contemporary designs crafted with the softest wool/ viscose available. This rug is crafted using a hand-knotted construction with a wool/ viscose pile and features main color of aqua.
- Similar itemThe Berber-inspired lattice work of the tall-backed Ambrose dining chair gives it an airy texture. Hand stained in rich clove brown, this chair sits well with a variety of wood finishes to create a unique modern dining environment. Sustainably grown rattan with leather bindings. Upholstered seat in wheatberry. Upgraded fabric and COM options available; email email@example.com for details. COM yardage: .75. Minimum purchase of 2. 23"W x 23"D x 44.5"H. Seat: 19"H. Arm: 22"H.
- Similar itemFly by nine. Industrial modern chandelier by Mark Daniel suspends nine glass globes from nickel-finished iron canopy. Pendants stagger in length on black cords 19" to 52". Great look with filament bulbs or our 25W candelabra bulb. Hanging hardware included. Learn about Mark Daniel on our blog. Details and Dimensions: Firefly II pendant light. 43"Wx6"Dx52.5"H. Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate Design. Iron canopy with nickel finish. Nine black adjustable cords. Clear glass shades. Nine candelabra style 25W type G bulbs (not included) Accommodates compact fluorescent lightbulbs (not included) learn more. Professional hardwire installation recommended. UL-listed learn more. Made in China. Note: This item is manufactured in compliance with U.S. Standards. If you are purchasing this item for use outside of the U.S. Or Canada, use only with the appropriate outlet adaptor and voltage converter for your country. Do not plug into an electrical outlet higher than 110-120V as this could result in fire and/or injury. Overall Dimensions: Width: 43" Depth: 6" Height: 52.5" Shade: Diameter: 7.5" Ceiling Plate: Diameter: 43" Cord Length: Height: 42"
- Hewn from reclaimed wood, this rustic farmhouse table is as warm and inviting as a family meal. Traditional details create a base for fans of French Country , Gustavian, and other classic styles. This item is made to order,
- Similar itemWhen Alvar Aalto designed the A110 pendant in 1952, it was nicknamed the Hand Grenade Light because it resembles the German grenades of the war. It was originally designed for the Finnish Engineers Association and the Council Chamber of Saynatsalo Town Hall. The design acts as a spotlight for direct illumination, with a bit of indirect lit being emitted from the top of the shade. It is available in white or black lacquered aluminum with a removable white, black or polished brass ring. It comes with a color coordinated canopy and cord to match the pendant finish. The 8.2 feet of cord can be cut in the field for the desired length. Uses 11W E27 (compact fluorescent) or 60 W E27 (incandescent)
- Modern design meets versatility with the stunning Lanquist dining chairs from Signature Design by Ashley. Featuring upholstered seat and back this contemporary dining chair will go well in your dining room.
- Similar itemFind Rugs at Target.com! Fine indian wool is blended with Turkish wool to create this high quality black-Ivory area rug by Tuft & Loom.The traditional Persian design updated with a contemporary color pallet gives it a unique classic-modern feel.The intricately crafted design of the rug highlighted with the semi twist yarn adds richness and elegance making it a conversational piece. Size: 5'X8'. Color: Ivory. Gender: Unisex.
- One look at the ornate scroll carving on this rustic piece proves it’s no ordinary farm table - its exquisite French detailing and antique whitewash bring a touch of added refinement to your country home. Still, this sturdy table provides the perfect space for a joyous crowd to gather around for an evening of food and wine, while you proudly hold court. 30 inches high x 96 inches wide x 40 inches deep; distance between front legs are 48 inches, enough for two chairs. Overhang on ends are 12 inches, distance from front of legs to edge of table is 7 inches. Constructed from wood; antique whitewash finish on tabletop and base. Table base features curved scroll design; Oval tabletop features subtly curved shaping at ends. Table seats 6 comfortably though can accommodate 8 if necessary.
- Similar itemThe Books area rug was designed by Spanish designer Jose A. Gandia and is part of the Gan Rug collection from Valencia-based Gandia Blasco. Books was created by renowned designer Jose A. Gandia. The designer drew inspiration from books being placed together at random like a collage. Using abstract book-like shapes, this contemporary rug brings a modern twist to any home. With its soft, neutral palette of natural white and mocha brown, this modern rug naturally compliments any space. Made from wool, the Gandia Blasco Books rug feels soft and warm underfoot. Its variegated pile height lend an ultra-plush feel to any home decor.Gandia Blasco rugs from Stardust. We are proud to feature the gorgeous Gandia Blasco rug collection from Spain. Gandia Blasco is a leading manufacturer of cleverly designed high-quality, contemporary modern area rugs, home accessories and outdoor furniture. The Valencia-based design company Gandia Blasco, which began as a family business in 1941, has evolved into a global brand while keeping its roots firmly planted at home. Its hand-woven, innovative area rug designs - distinguished by contemporary, eye-catching texture, color, and pattern - are produced on traditional looms in their factory in Valencia. Gandia Blasco's contemporary rugs come in a stunning variety of shapes, sizes, and colors to suit any style or budget. Choose from modern area rugs, modern wool rugs and hand-woven rugs for your living room, hallway or bedroom decor. Stardust specializes in modern and contemporary rugs for your home. Custom rug sizes are available upon request. Features: Hand tufted wool. Yarn composition: 100% new wool. Backsizing: cotton. Creation: handmade. Designed by Jose A. Gandia-Blaso. This product is made to order, non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled after 48 hours.