- Add a warm, welcoming fire to your patio or garden with the CobraCo Round Cast Iron Brick Finish Fire Bowl with Screen and Cover. This fire pit features a brick textured bowl atop four elegant scrolled metal legs. An included screen cover keeps embers and ash from spreading to flammable surfaces, while leaving the heat of the flames free to circulate. The heavy steel construction of both the bowl and the frame are finished for superior rust resistance and durability, and will make an attractive. Dimensions: 30″ x 30″ x 22″. Weight: 36lbs.
- Similar itemCrochet bracelet with yarn covered wooden beads, chunky brass chains and a small velvet bow. The bracelet closes with a clasp and is adjustable. The bracelet is also available in black. Every MARGOT & ME item is lovingly handmade and assembled in Germany.
- Similar itemCrochet bracelet with chunky brass chains and Swarovski Crystal Elements. The bracelet fastens with a multistrand clasp and is not adjustable. IMPORTANT: Please notify us, if you need another size, so we can make you a customized version. The bracelet is also available in black. Every MARGOT & ME item is lovingly handmade and assembled in Germany.
- Gather Around Turn any last minute gathering into a memorable event. The CobraCo FB6132 Round Cast Iron Copper Finish Fire Bowl adds a hint of sophistication to your garden as it becomes an instant focal point. It's made of cast iron with four black metal legs with embossed scrolls for added detailing. CobraCo FB6132 Round Cast Iron Copper Finish Fire Bowl: Cast iron; vinyl cover. Copper finish. 4 black metal legs. Sturdy black base and mesh screen. Dimensions: 29.9 in. diameter. A Closer Look: Made of cast iron with a sturdy black base and mesh screen. Vinyl cover included. Made in the USA.
- Complete an all-black outfit with an edgy finish by wearing this leather bracelet from Alexander McQueen. Featuring gold-tone chain and skull details, this accessory radiates rebel cool.
- Similar itemBlending the simplicity of an outdoor fire pit with classic contemporary luxury, EcoSmart Fires' MIX Fire Bowls add instant life to any architectural environment. Ideal for courtyards, patios, pool decks and terraces, the all-weather, earthy design delivers the atmosphere of an open fire minus the mess, odour, sparks and soot. Its natural colour palette and perfect blend of fire and stone make it an easy choice for design professionals. Highly functional and elegant, MIX Fire Bowls can be easily switched on or off and relocated wherever ambience, heat and the light of a fire is needed. There are two different-sized MIX Fire Bowls, the smaller "MIX 600" and the larger "MIX 850" , both of which are sturdily constructed from hardwearing, weather-resistant concrete. The freestanding fires are available in two hues, Natural Concrete and Black Concrete. Bioethanol, the environmentally friendly, clean burning and renewable energy source fuel each MIX Fire Bowl. Fitted with EcoSmart's AB3 or AB8 round burners, the MIX Fire Bowls provide over 8 hours' usage. And, depending on the effect required, materials such as gravel or pebbles can be placed into the space surrounding the burners.
- Bring Contemporary style as well as warmth to your patio with this ultra - fashionable modern steel Chimenea. It will create a wonderful focal point in your back yard. This designer model doubles as a designer sculpture as well as a patio fire so gives excellent value for moneyUltra-modern shape, contemporary design inspired by garden sculptures Radiates heat from all directions Finished in high temperature paint Steel Construction Black color grill, fireplace, chimenyOutdoor Living Imported. Dimensions: Measures 15.3" wide by 15.3" long by 50" tall/deep.
- Similar itemBold textures and polished finishes are central to our new season jewellery. A focal point of your seasonal layering, the AllSaints Teneil Bracelet features an embossed flat curb link with a scale effect. Wear it with fluid silk tops, sharp trousers and Italian loafers. Total chain length: 20.5cm. Flat Curb link chain, scale effect, laser logo clasp. Silver or gold tone finish.
- Similar itemBorn in Italy, Paolo Rizzatto graduated from Politecnico University of Milan with a degree in architecture in 1965. In the 40-plus years since then, he has brought his expertise to a variety of projects, ranging from interior planning to architecture to lighting and product design. He has also taught at Columbia University in New York, Cranbrook Academy of Art in Detroit, Washington University in St. Louis and other institutions worldwide. His work has been recognized with many awards, including three Compasso d'Oro prizes in 1981, 1989 and 1995. His large-scale planters, called New Pots (2002), bring modern design to the garden. Made from roto-molded, recyclable polyethylene that is weather and UV resistant – and sub-zero temperature tolerant – New Pots are an eye-catching and functional design statement for a patio, public space or retail display. Because of their light, manageable weight, these commercial-quality planters are ideal for urban balconies that must adhere to weight capacity regulations. Made in Italy. No drainage holes. Designed as a "cachepot," the bottom should be lined with 1"-2" of pebbles, rocks or gravel, before setting plant inside. This allows excess water to evaporate, and helps prevent root decay. To see more of our top pinned items, click here.