My PS had called to tell me that the first shipment of the resort collection was arriving yesterday so I had to check it out. For some reason I didn't take any IRL shots but here are my reviews
1. Basket-weave pencil skirt. Love. Fits TTS for J Crew skirts and is a really nice lightweight version of tweed. The colors (they only had blue) lighter then it looks in the product shot and is beautiful.
2. Cotton V-neck Sweater. I recommend sizing down on this one. Great basic.....love the new colors. It does stretch over the day.
3. Garment dyed Toothpick Jeans. More colors were in store then currently online. There is a bright green, a darker papaya color, etc. I ended up ordering the blue in the tall size since they were a tad short and I got the neon persimmon but I am on the fence on that one. It is REALLY bright IRL so it is sitting in the bag waiting to see if it will grow on me. I did order one size larger then normal.
4. Gimlet Skirt in Coaster Stripe. Really cute, fits TTS. Cut is very flattering. What I didn't like was the fabric. It feels like taffeta and it is very stiff and doesn't lay nice on the body like on the model. It sticks out stiff (which I didn't mind) but it didn't seem SAHM friendly at all.
6. Jules dress in Ashbury Floral. I really loved this shift and the pattern is so fun. However I am almost 5'9" and this dress hits me at my upper mid thigh, not a few inches from the knee like on the model. It is cute with leggings but I think the skirt will be better for me.