- Add that final perfect touch to your already great outfit with this House of Harlow 1960 necklace. Features a disc pendant with a star cutout pattern. Available in a gold-tone finish. Slip on. Imported. Measurements: Chain Circumference: 28 in Pendant Height: 2 in Pendant Width: 2 in Weight: 1.2 oz
- Similar itemRag & Bone mini suede crossbody bag. Woven chain strap with 23 drop. Angled flap top with foiled logo at back. Two-way zip around bottom can collapse or expand size. Hidden magnetic snap closure. Inside, faille lining; one slip pocket. 7H x 7.5W x 3D. Bradbury is imported.
- Take care of business with the Veronica Combat boot. Pebbled full-grain leather upper with a burnished finish. Classic lace-up closure. Round toe. Leather lined. Cushioned shock-absorbing leather insoles. Pull tab on back. Leather stacked heel with a rubber lug lift. Measurements: Heel Height: 1 1 4 in Weight: 1 lb 1 oz Circumference: 10 1 2 in Shaft: 7 in Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Does denim that offers the comfort of a jegging and the style of a skinny seem more like myth than reality? Find the best of both worlds in the Diesel Skinzee. Skinzee is a hybrid style with a regular rise and a super slim leg that offers the comfort of a jegging while maintaining the look of five-pocket denim. Stretchy denim hugs the body with perfection but maintains the ability to spring back to it's original shape. Sanding and whiskering give the dark blue wash the feel of a broken-in favorite. Belt loop waistband. Zipper fly and a button closure. Classic five-pocket design sports signature embroidery at rear patch pockets. Signature logo ribbon at coin pocket. Brand patch at back right. 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% elastane. Machine wash cold, line dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 26 in Outseam: 40 in Inseam: 32 in Front Rise: 8 1 2 in Back Rise: 12 1 2 in Leg Opening: 11 in Product measurements were taken using size 26, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Quilted suede booties warmed with faux fur. Stacked heel, 3.25". Suede upper. Round toe. Lace-up style. Adjustable buckle. Synthetic lining. Rubber sole. Lightly padded insole. Fur type: Faux. Imported. - Ivanka Trump Gentry Suede and Faux Fur Ankle Boots
- Similar itemRare Early Coach 1980s New York City Leather Putty "Convertible Clutch" Shoulder Bag Handbag, Rare Tone, Great ConditionTHE NECESSARY STUFF:***THIS IS A VINTAGE ITEM. MY VINTAGE ITEMS MAY SHOW VARYING DEGREES OF WEAR, AS DESCRIBED IN DETAIL BELOW AND SHOWN IN THE PHOTOS.*** IF THE POSSIBLE POTENTIAL FOR ODORS IN A VINTAGE HANDBAG/ACCESSORY IS A CONCERN FOR YOU, PLEASE BE SURE TO READ THE VERY LAST PARAGRAPH UNDER NOTE/CONDITION. TY!D I M E N S I O N S: 11 inches (length) x 2.5 inches (width/bottom gusset) x 7 inches (height); Strap-drop: ~17 inchesTHE FUN STUFF: GLAMOUR and SOPHISTICATION: A coveted, rare in tone and design, New York City Coach "Convertible Clutch" handbag that is in very excellent, almost unused condition. Its official color is "putty," which is a taupe tone, and in the collages I was able to include an image of this handbag style in putty from an official Coach 1987 Holiday catalog. Neat! :)I remember this being one of my very favorite colors back in the late 1980s-early 1990s, that I wore it often and that it looks great with silver. I remember this so well because my best friend at the time met me for lunch one sunny spring afternoon while I was wearing a long dress in this tone, and we were seated al fresco so I could see what she was wearing very clearly. She was also wearing this putty color, but had paired it with silver, while I had on gold. I had never though of pairing it with silver and it looked really great with it. So, you'll see in the photos that, while Coach has used its traditional solid brass hardware (gold in tone), I also included a matte silver vase in some of the pics to give you an idea of what I mean. :) This is a very beautiful, "old school" vintage Coach (pre-1988) handbag. It is in quite incredible condition for its age, showing little actual wear, and it feels like it was rarely ever worn. But it is not 100% pristine (please read details under CONDITION). A collector's handbag, it is meant to be a shoulder bag, not a crossbody, and was handcrafted in New York City (the very first Coach factory). It is called a Convertible Clutch because the leather shoulder strap is completely removable/"convertible" to a clutch style, but it is larger than what we consider a "clutch" these days. It is very similar in design to Coach's iconic City handbag. It's roomy (for a vintage handbag), sleek, versatile and spacious enough to be your daily go-to handbag. The leather used to make this very vintage shoulder bag is very high quality glove-tanned leather. Its sophisticated color palate makes it tres, tres chic!FEATURES: - glove-tanned leather used throughout- Coach solid brass hardware used throughout- long, messenger-style front flap- solid brass hardware with a brass turn-lock closure- a gusseted slip pocket that runs across the length of the front, under the front flap - an interior brass zip pocket that runs the length of the interior- matching putty-toned leather Coach hang-tag on brass ball chain (I am not sure of this brass ball chain is original - it seems too new looking to me, very shiny)- The strap includes nautical heavy-duty solid brass clips on each side. You can remove the strap completely on this one and use it as a clutch (albeit a BIG clutch). The straps used on Convertible Clutch bags do not have adjustable buckles on them and they tend to be shorter in length and are not really intended to be a crossbody style bag. - Coach creed and serial number are located on interior leather zip pocket: 162-0826 (until 1994, only numbers were used in the ID line (no letters of the alphabet used yet); pre-1988, you'll find 4 numbers after the hyphen; post-1988, you'll find 3). Just like with vintage Dooney and Bourke handbags, the interior of this vintage Coach is thick, unfinished/raw suede (the back side of the exterior leather). For info on CONDITION, please see NOTE/CONDITION section. Thanks!
- Similar itemJAECI Sight Of The Stars Necklace Silver Engraved stainless steel necklace Length measures 32.
- Step out in skinny! From the Cool Off Collection. Skinny jean sports a mid rise and slim leg that tapers in from the knee down to the ankle-skimming length. Lyndi is a faded medium blue wash with set-in 3-D whiskers and a lightly sanded fade for the look of a well-worn favorite. 9.5 oz stretch denim features a specialized blend of cotton and moisture-wicking COOLMAX poly that distributes sweat across the surface for quick drying and cooling airflow. Contrast topstitching. Aged copper-tone hardware. Leather logo patch set at back pocket. Five-pocket design with signature arc stitch at back. Belt-loop waistband. Zipper fly and button closure. 70% cotton, 28% COOLMAX polyester, 2% Lycra spandex. Machine wash and line dry. Imported. Measurements: Waist Measurement: 25 in Outseam: 36 in Inseam: 28 in Front Rise: 8 in Back Rise: 12 in Leg Opening: 10 in Product measurements were taken using size 25, inseam 28. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- The universe, stars and astronomy - this circular mini pendant depicts the lunar phases of the moon; from new moon to full moon and back again! Cast in 100% recycled silver the pendant sits flush to the skin. It can be worn alone or add other Puck Wanderlust trinkets such as birthday charms or big mandalas for an eclectic look. Each pendant is handmade, engraved with the Puck Wanderlust logo and stamped 925 sterling silver. Also available in gold. We hope you have as much fun wearing your new jewellery as we have making it. To keep it looking its best, treat with care by avoiding direct contact with chemical products e.g. soap, perfume, make- up and abrasive products. Be mindful to take off jewellery when around water - in the swimming pool, when bathing, doing the washing up or cleaning. Protect your jewellery from moisture and keep it away from all sources of heat such as radiators and windows. It is a good idea to take off your jewellery at night so your skin can breathe, keeping it in a dry place away from sunlight, damp and heat - ideally in individual bags or boxes to avoid scratching and rubbing. At Puck Wanderlust we only use natural stones which all come with different hardness. Be careful not to drop or impact on hard surfaces as this could crack or damage the stones. The inside of the stones can be cleaned with water on a cotton bud to remove any dirt that has collected- helping the gems to shine. 925 sterling silver is a soft metal, because of this scratches and small dents are to be expected as a sign of normal wear and tear, and are in fact character building – not a defect. Personally we prefer when the silver dulls down a bit through wear – but you may wish to clean with a silver cleaning cloth or silver cleaning treatment once a year to restore the metal back to shiny and new.