- Similar itemK is for Kiss Goodnight. Charming and sweet, Go Jump in the Lake's Kiss Me Goodnight Wall Art is a sentimental addition to any space. Company owners Laurie and Lee Dayvault make each of their signs by hand, painting and distressing the wood to create a relaxed, rustic look. This piece features pretty stylized text on a bright red background. Hang it up to complement your shabby chic décor or as a way to add color to a child's room. Water-resistant paint helps it withstand the elements, while a fitted picture wire on the back makes installation easy. Say goodnight in style with this lovely wall art from Go Jump in the Lake. Handcrafted in the USA. Unframed plywood and water-resistant paint. Back is painted and fitted with picture wire. Coat with polyurethane prior to hanging outside permanently.
- Similar itemBrooklyn-based artist Matt Schwartz takes Polaroid pictures, pulls apart the film and rubs the negative onto wet watercolor paper, creating a cross between a vintage photograph and a watercolor painting. Whimsical and evocative, Beach Bicycle creates a soft-hued dreamscape right on your wall. 11" x 14" image; 16" x 20" mat. Hand signed by artist. Do not hang in direct sunlight. By She Hit Pause Studios; made in the USA.
- Similar itemIn this intriguing trio of giclée prints, Canadian artist Katie Brennan marries her love of painting with her remarkable talent for graphic design. Offering fresh perspectives on geometric abstraction, the gray-and-yellow compositions are taken from Brennan’s original gouache on paper artwork. Reproductions of geometric studies by artist and curator Katie Brennan. Giclée printing captures the fine detail and subtle shading of the original artwork. Printed on archival paper. Each deckle-edged print is floated atop an off-white mat and mounted behind glass. Silver-leaf pine frames. D-rings and wire at the back for hanging. 26" sq. overall (image is 24" sq.). Prints are made in Canada; frames are made in Malaysia.
- Similar itemBring a modern accent to your decor with this framed abstract wall art. The high-quality print featuring round, colorful shapes is enhanced and protected by a deep box silver finish frame and a white mat with gold fillet. From a painting by artist Megan Meagher. Signed and numbered giclee print limited edition wall art. Round abstract shape design. Yellow orange, blue and aqua color palette. Deep box silver finish wood frame with ebony sides. Elevated white mat with gold fillet. Ready to hang. Image by Megan Meagher. 30" square frame.
- Similar itemJust think about what a tree has seen in its years. Sunny days and thunderstorms. Baby birds that hatch and fly away. Long winters that blossom into spring. Did it ever hold a swing or a secret club’s treehouse? We could go on, but we know you’ll come up with so many more once this majestic piece is inspiring you from its place on your wall. Cotton canvas, fir wood, paint. 39.75"W x 49.75"H. Hand-painted. Color: Silver.
- Similar itemArt print featuring some sound advice, from Leah Flores. Printed on archival, acid-free, natural white paper & hand-trimmed with a 1" border. Ultra-smooth with a matte finish.
- Similar itemClassic I 24" Wide Vintage Automobile Wall Art This abstract wall art features a classic car against a distressed sky blue background. Gallery wrap giclee print on canvas. Ready to hang; no frame needed. . 24" wide. 18" high
- Similar itemVan Gogh -- "I dream my painting and then I paint my dream." Words from one of one of the 19th Century's most iconic and tragic painters take center stage in this inspiring piece of quote-worthy art. A great addition to home offices, art studios or any space where the creative process is celebrated. Custom made to order;
- Similar itemThe graphic designers of Vision Studio collaborated on this evocative work on paper, creating a school of fossil-like fish that reads like an archeological dig but feels decidedly modern. Our mixed-media lithograph reproduces the layered intricacy of the original acrylic painting with the addition of translucent gold- and silver-flecked sanwa paper and painted embellishments in gold and raw umber. Framed in bonanza wood frame with walnut finish. Artist: Vision Studio. Lithographic print covered in sanwa paper and embellished with paint. Bonanza wood frame with walnut finish. Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.