- Similar itemIt's no surprise that the masters of the 'Classic Trench' hail from the city of fog. Burberry's knack for creating luxe outterwear spans far beyond its London beginnings. This cropped piece is the perfect mix of military utility and modern sophistication. Midweight, water resistant stretch woven. Spread collar with double breasted placket, zip closure and belted hem. Two button flap pockets. Signature gun flap yoke in back and button epaulets on cuffs. Fabric lined with allover check print. Cropped, contemporary fit. Size US 6 (UK 8)measures approximately 19'' from base of back collar to hem, '' sleeve length from top shoulder seam to cuff; May vary by size. 94% Cotton / 6% Polyamide; Dry Clean; Imported;
- Similar itemBadgley Mischka has introduced a new luxurious style for your next special occasion. Lissa is a elegant peep toe pump with a pink satin upper and 4 3/4 inch heel. Finalizing this luxe sandal is a 1/2 inch hidden platform, and a stunning crystal brooch at the vamp. Textile Upper/Leather Sole. pink.
- Similar itemBeige cotton blend double breast trench coat from Givenchy featuring a classic collar, long sleeves, a belted waist, a double breasted front fastening, a storm flap, buckle details, a rear central vent and a floral print.
- Similar itemV-throat, hidden platform, peep-toe pump in hand-scored patent leather. Slip on. Heel measures approximately 3 ¾ inches with a ½ inch platform. Cry stal Snake Patent Leather. Leather footbed with latex filled platform. Leather sole. Made in Spain.
- Similar itemThe perfect pair for sharing your first SB-KISS. These platform evening pumps by Something Blue by Betsey Johnson are crafted in a brilliant, sparkling crystal fabric and feature a tall covered platform, heel and peep-toe set on a "something blue" sole. Satin with heat seals upper material. Synthetic lining. German sole. 5.5 inch heel height.
- The Westminster is a classic fit trench coat with a lightly tapered waist and raglan sleeves. The coat is made in England from cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. The tightly woven cloth is protective against wind and rain, while being lightweight and breathable. Design details reference the coat's military heritage: epaulettes are positioned on the shoulders, a gun flap fastens at the chest and a storm shield covers the upper back. A throat latch and hook-and-eye collar provide further protection from the weather. Placed to ensure complete symmetry, the lining and undercollar are crafted from cotton twill in House check, a design used by Burberry since the 1920s.
- Similar itemJeremy Scott's first duty as new creative director of the vivacious Italian luxury house was this pre-Fall collection. Iconic Moschino cuts are embellished with kitsch-meets-classic gold buttons, chains, and innocent florals, with the brand logo prominent throughout. The silhouette of a silky black négligée sits on the front of this classic trench coat. It has oversized, notched lapels, pockets at the hips, and epaulets on the shoulders. It hits at the knee, with an adjustable belt at the waist to cinch. It is lined, and snaps up the front. Body: 100% cotton. Lining: 52% rayon, 48% acetate. Made in Italy.
- Shine bright under the spotlight and become the center of attention with these whimsical luxurious pumps courtesy of Gucci. Textured metallic finish leather upper. Rounded peep toe. Crosstraps at vamp. Leather lining. Leather sole. 6" Stiletto heel with 1¾" hidden platform. All measurements are approximate. Leather; Italy;
- Similar itemSlightly shrunken, coated cotton trench with refined detailing & semi-exposed, tartan blanket lining. Pointed collar. Hidden placket. Button front. Cropped, long sleeves with button tab cuffs. Shoulder epaulets & gun flap details. Slit pockets at hips. Storm flap back yoke. Vented back hem with button fastening tab & exposed lining. Uneven hem is slightly longer at back. Length hits above the knee. Color: Tan. 46% cotton, 36% polyester, 18% polyamide. Made in Italy. 0 = X-Small 1 = Small 2 = Medium 3 = Large.