- Similar itemA pointy-toe pump with a kitten heel and a Michael Kors logo stud is crafted from glossy patent leather. A padded insole ensures all-day comfort. Brand: MICHAEL Michael Kors. Style Name: MICHAEL Michael Kors Kitten Heel Pump. Style Number: 689982.
- Similar itemChan Luu off-white leggings. Cotton-blend. Multicolored floral print, elasticated waist, five pockets. Pull on. 97% cotton, 3% Lycra. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with curvy hips may wish to take the next size up. Mid-rise, leggings design. Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit. Lightweight slightly stretchy denim.
- Similar itemA sublimely tailored cut and double breasted front make a major menswear statement with BCBGMAXAZRIA's sharp Sashah blazer. Wear yours with a freshly pressed button-up for an equestrian-esque look. Self: polyester/rayon/spandex; contrast: rayon/nylon/spandex; contrast 2: polyester/rayon/spandex; lining: polyester. Dry clean. Imported. Shawl lapel, long sleeves, double breasted button front closure. Padded shoulders, flap front pockets, lined.
- Similar itemRay-Ban's 'Wayfarer' sunglasses are the ultimate badge of fashion cool, and this black acetate pair is a classic choice. Complete with the label's highly durable green G-15 lenses, this wear-forever accessory will lend all-American attitude to every look.
- Similar itemYou give off an air of sophistication in the subtle shine of these pale-pink kitten heels. Crafted from patent vegan faux-leather for a glossy glam finish, these polished pumps showcase a d'Orsay silhouette and pointed toes - a timeless style that says graceful with every step. Vintage Inspired, Pastel Exude Elegance Heel in Pink for Special Occasion, Prom, Wedding, Party, Work occasions.
- Similar itemThis classic wayfarer is a distinctive frame with undeniable style and personality. Crafted in lightweight acetate with logo details at the temples for a signature finish. Available in black frames with crystal green lenses. Acetate100% UV ProtectionMade in Italy
- Similar itemEscadaStriped Nautical Blazer, Off White/BlackDetailsNautical striped crepe. Peaked lapels. Double-breasted golden-button front. Long sleeves with button cuffs. Fitted silhouette. Flap pockets. Viscose/polyamide/spandex. Dry clean. Made in Slovenia of Italian materials. Designer About Escada: Margaretha and Wolfgang Ley debuted their company in the late 1970s, and named it for a racehorse that proved lucky for them: Escada. The German line soon established a reputation for distinctive, well-made clothes. Over the years, the collection expanded to include Escada Sport as well as accessories and fragrances. Today, design directors Karen Schoeller and Daniel Wingate guide the house of Escada into its next era.
- Similar itemThese Mavi Jeans leggings accentuate the positive emotions and curves found on your lower half while also having flowers on them. Stretch cotton leggings with a pretty floral pattern. Comfortable elastic waistband. Skinny fit through thigh and ankle. Pull-on design. 94% cotton, 6% elastane. Machine wash cold, line dry. Made in Turkey. Measurements: ; Waist Measurement: 23 in ; Outseam: 34 in ; Inseam: 27 in ; Front Rise: 8 in ; Back Rise: 11 in ; Leg Opening: 8 in ; Product measurements were taken using size SM. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Similar itemStella McCartneyPython Jacquard Blazer, BlackDetailsPython-patterned jacquard. Shawl lapels. Double-breasted button front. Long sleeves may be ruched, as shown. Welt pockets. Back vents. Viscose. Imported. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.