- Similar itemComposition: 89% Virgin Wool, 9% Polyamide, 2% Elastane. Details: cool wool, no appliqués, solid color, lapel collar, single-breasted , button closing, multipockets, pleated pocket, long sleeves, buttoned cuffs, lined interior.
- Similar itemOur polka-dotted Fern Top is clean-lined and classic, in fluid silk crepe de chine. Finished with subtle shirring and a button at the neckline, it’s a chic foundation piece and an easy way to bring a pop of graphic spots to casual or dressy looks. Silk. Straight fit. V-neck. Sleeveless. 2 button closure at center front. 24.25" (60.9 cm) in length.
- Similar itemJ. MendelLeather Tweed Pencil Skirt, Forest/MultiDetailsLeather skirt by J. Mendel features metallic tweed front panels. High waist sits at the navel. Hidden front pockets. Fitted pencil silhouette. Knee length. Hidden back zip. Viscose/cotton/acrylic/wool/polyester/polyamide. Lined. Made in USA. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34. 5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About J. Mendel: For five generations, members of this family-owned company have turned out luxurious designs worthy of royalty. In fact, the founder was a furrier to Russian aristocrats in the late 1800s. Originally the line included simply sumptuous furs, but now J. Mendel offers a complete women's ready-to-wear collection that continues the family's legacy of high-end style.
- Make a statement and be a vision of grace and elegance with this heel from Badgley Mischka. This peep toe pump brings you smoke sequins sewn into a delicate fabric upper. This stunning style is complete with a 4 1/2 inch heel and 3/4 inch platform. Fabric Upper/Leather Sole. silver.
- Similar itemCharlotte OlympiaMonroe Suede Slingback Pump, NavyDetailsSuede upper. Pointed toe tops slight platform. Slingback strap with golden buckle. Leather lining and sole. 4 1/3" covered heel. "Monroe" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemMini dots, major impact. The Brigitte Blouse is a wardrobe classic and one of our signature styles. Made of refined silk crepe de chine in a graphic spotted print, it’s menswear-inspired but tailored. The fitted silhouette features safari details, including epaulettes and camp-style sleeves that can be left long or rolled with a tab closure. Cotton voile. Fitted. Long sleeves; sleeve length: 32" (80.3 cm) 7 button closure at center front. 25" (62.7 cm) in length.
- Similar itemPink cotton blend floral jacquard blazer from Stella McCartney featuring a shawl lapel, a chest pocket, a front button fastening, flap pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs and a double rear vent.
- Similar itemBlue and white silk cotton blend 'Taryn' pencil skirt from Timo Weiland featuring a concealed rear zip fastening, front pockets, a front slit, a mid-length and a dotted print.
- Similar itemA glittering peep-toe pump is the best way to ensure you have a great night! Alluring and comfortable? Yes, please! Glitter upper Leather Sole 4 1/4 inches Made in Italy Runs true to size